Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Cheating Husband Or Been Hacked? Need Help... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cheating Husband Or Been Hacked? Need Help... (840 Views)

Has Been Hacked Again. / Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked / Naijaloaded:the Famous Nigerians Youth Website Had Been Hacked Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Husband Or Been Hacked? Need Help... by HotJava(f): 1:40am On Dec 06, 2007
Hi guys, I need help.  Last week I found an email address on the myspace log-in page and asked my hubby if he knows anything about it.  His face reaction was kind of tricky, like he doesn't know anything about it and kind of trying to not get caught.  So, what I did was I memorized the email address and then tried logging in to myspace using that email address with my husbands password combinations,  NO LUCK at all.  I then searched that email address on myspace and got results, although, the profile was set to private.  I want to know if you guys can track down the email address and if that person really exist.  Maybe one of you knows or might be able to hack into his account on myspace.  I just want to clear my mind.  If anyone of you would want to help me, please respond and I'll give you my email address then email you the persons email add.  Thanks!
Re: Cheating Husband Or Been Hacked? Need Help... by Alsutan: 5:26am On Dec 06, 2007
Take
Re: Cheating Husband Or Been Hacked? Need Help... by HotJava(f): 6:02am On Dec 06, 2007
I'm sorry but I don't seem to understand your response. What do you mean by "Take"?
Re: Cheating Husband Or Been Hacked? Need Help... by scambater(m): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2007
If you don't mind me asking, why are you being so suspicious of your mate it maybe nothing. My dear don't give yourself high BP over nothing.
Re: Cheating Husband Or Been Hacked? Need Help... by HotJava(f): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hi Scambater. I know it may be nothing but I just want to make sure and stop thinking about stuff I shouldn't if he truly is not doing anything wrong. He lied to me once and I want to find facts everytime I feel he's lying to me. Just don't want to be in the dark you know. Thanks though. smiley
Re: Cheating Husband Or Been Hacked? Need Help... by HotJava(f): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hi Migines, i'll email you the email addy.  I know it's illegal but this is just a one time thing.  I'm not sure either maybe the email was from a hacker hacking our pc or what not.  Just wanted to make sure.  Thanks for offering help.   smiley
Re: Cheating Husband Or Been Hacked? Need Help... by HotJava(f): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hi Migines, i'll email you the email addy. I know it's illegal but this is just a one time thing. I'm not sure either maybe the email was from a hacker hacking our pc or what not. Just wanted to make sure. Thanks for offering help.
Re: Cheating Husband Or Been Hacked? Need Help... by Seun(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2007
Not a hacker. But your husband is not cheating either. Sending email is not cheating. wink
Re: Cheating Husband Or Been Hacked? Need Help... by folahann(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2007
Yeah! i think somethings have to be overlooked just like it's not that serious.

@Seun
Why have you come up with signature, i can't laugh
Re: Cheating Husband Or Been Hacked? Need Help... by nawa1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2007
**thinking** of what good will it do you or help improve your marriage if you get what you are asking for?. . .answer, help may come ya way!
Re: Cheating Husband Or Been Hacked? Need Help... by HotJava(f): 1:09am On Dec 15, 2007
cry Thanks guys for your replies, I've already got my answer and it's his account. He's got issues he needs to resolve and i'll be there for him no matter what. For now, this issue about the other email thingy has been resolved and he confessed. He's got a problem and I'm here to help him fix that. Besides, that's why i'm here for, to be a wife, a friend, and a companion for life.

Again, I thank all of you for responding to my cry for help. Take care!
Re: Cheating Husband Or Been Hacked? Need Help... by Bossman(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2007
Wow! So you were able to actually get information to find out it belonged to him. You took the right step in confronting him right away. Hope you guys can work it out.

(1) (Reply)

Installed Ubuntu On My Sys But : / Solve All Your Computer Related Problems Right Here / Security Analysis And Data Visualization - A Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.