Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach (11545 Views)

In Maiduguri, E-Kanemi Warriors Hosted Shooting Stars FC / NPFL: Kwara United VS El Kanemi Warriors at 4pm / NPFL: Bayelsa United Vs El-kanemi Warriors (samson Siasia Stadium) 4pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by Icon4s(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
2buff: Next thing now na to put bomb inside the football abi? angry

Devil chuldren dem.
:-D:-D:-D
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by superior1: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
nagoma: How about a novelty match between GEJ cabinet and a top level BH team? You never know what may bring peace. wink

Nice idea, dat one no go bad o
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by Detongue: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
T-smooth:
Northern Nigeria rules, Southern Nigeria sucks!!!

ode=mumu =okpee[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by bakila: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2012
Okija_juju: Thats a new one... Until they remember that they can kill Easterners through football...

angry

Enyimba, Dolphin, Sharks, Heartland and all Eastern Teams had better make sure that all their away matches to Northern Teams are played on Eastern soil.. Either that or the FOotballing body rules it a walk-over in Favor of us..

Hmmmm. The Referee should aslo come from the Town of the home team striaght after consulting the Alusi.
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by Crayola1: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2012
cheesy funny coach
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by Crayola1: 12:21am On Jul 18, 2012
mu2sa2: Yes indeed because your "Eastern soil" is safe, abi? No kidnappings,no armed robberies, no ritual killings!!!

At least the kidnappers and ritualists accept bribe and keep away, does Boko Haram accept visa now cheesy?
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by plato7: 12:42am On Jul 18, 2012
Hilarious
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by kaeto(m): 1:17am On Jul 18, 2012
robinhoodd2: @okija mungun,by "us" u mean "horse" ba?.@coach kelechi,u show ur true picture by black painting ur region just because of money. I like u. cos u ain't bastard.
you northerners can never be pleased, the coach played professionally the ethics of football and sportsmanship and you condemn him, why are we still together as a country when you guys salute us with daggers and spears. Let the oil wells be given to the north please if it would make us free from you. We are not the same,you guys are born for blood and wars.
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by ijemomo(m): 3:22am On Jul 18, 2012
U v simply exposed ur ignorance about d antics of ds so called BH!Pray u don't become dr next target!
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by greall1: 3:37am On Jul 18, 2012
BOKO HARAM LIKE TABLE TENNIS ALSO.
I SORRY SORRY O O O
SORRY
I SORRY FOR YOU
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by ruffcoin68: 3:51am On Jul 18, 2012
Gen. Orumov:
I hope a day won't come when they will blow our Super Eagles to pieces if they fail to qualify for a major tournament?
God 4bid bad tin shocked
Gen. Orumov:
I hope a day won't come when they will blow our Super Eagles to pieces if they fail to qualify for a major tournament?
God 4bid bad tin
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by eedriyz(m): 5:26am On Jul 18, 2012
T-smooth:
Na craze they worry you. See wetin we dey talk o!
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by naptu2: 5:59am On Jul 18, 2012
[size=14pt]FEDERATION CUP: NFF INSIST ON BAUCHI AS WARRI WOLVES PULLS OUT FOR SECURITY CONCERNS[/size]

The Nigeria Football Federation on Thursday stated that Bauchi remains a centre for the group preliminary stage matches of the 2012 Federation Cup competition.

NFF’s Chief Sports Officer, Umar Kontagora, told sport journalists in Abuja that there was no going back on the choice of Bauchi as one of the centres.

Warri Wolves, Enyimba, Lobi Stars and Samba FC are scheduled to play their group games in Bauchi from July 17 and according to Kontagora there was no issue to be addressed regarding the choice of Bauchi and the concerns raised by some of the four participating clubs.

Meanwhile, Warri Wolves have announced that they will pull out of the Federation Cup following the insistence of the NFF to organise the group games in Bauchi.

According to the Media officer of the club, Timi Ebikagboro, the club would not put the lives of their players at risk by going to Bauchi for their group games so they will not be going to the northern Nigerian city because of security concerns.

https://www.nairaland.com/989631/nff-insist-bauchi-fed-cup
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by awesomebenji(m): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2012
chipet67: Thats how this they are behaving , even Osama Bin Laden was an arsenal fan . Am not trying to pick up a quarell with arsenal fans, if you doubt, read his history in google .
Boko Haram are indeed Arsenal fans since Osama Dust Bin Laden is a fans too. Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah...
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by comradefery: 7:02am On Jul 18, 2012
I think this coach should be arrested, for authoritatively claiming that Boko Haramists love football, means that he knows them. He needs to tell us more!
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by omenziate(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2012
Boko Haram only love 3 things, Islam, Allah and unseen Virgins. Kelechi I dey pity u, u wey b igbo again, na free death u wan die. Oloshi jati jati. Ewu.
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2012
omenziate: Boko Haram only love 3 things, Islam, Allah and unseen Virgins. Kelechi I dey pity u, u wey b igbo again, na free death u wan die. Oloshi jati jati. Ewu.

My Brother the thing tire me.... all the v-yansh wey full northern Nigeria streets, dem never break dem open finish.... na 72 virgins for heaven dem wan yansh.... Chai! ignorance!!
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by DExplorer1: 8:15am On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by Okijajuju1(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2012
mu2sa2: Yes indeed because your "Eastern soil" is safe, abi? No kidnappings,no armed robberies, no ritual killings!!!

Atleast the chances of surviving a Kidnap and robberies is higher than the chances of surviving a bomb especially in a packed stadia.. Plus the number of people lost to ritual killings in a year is not up to the number of casualties recorded in 1 bombing incident..

Nwokem is all about odds.. The odds of being bombed by Boko Haram on Saturday during a match in a stadia in the North is infinitesimally higher than the chances of you being kidnapped, robbed or ritually killed in a stadia in the east..

Your Cattle fhucking brethren are lunatics and even you know it..
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by Okijajuju1(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2012
bakila:

Hmmmm. The Referee should aslo come from the Town of the home team striaght after consulting the Alusi.

The referee can be from wherever, however we are not playing in the North!! Simple..
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by Ideasroole: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2012
nagoma: How about a novelty match between GEJ cabinet and a top level BH team? You never know what may bring peace. wink
Guy you too much joor. Baaadt guy! grin
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by crackhouse(m): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2012
I guess the boko boys are smart. They want them to gain confidence staying in Borno first and then attract others in droves with the belief that Borno is now a bed of roses before they will now kill them in droves. I am sure bokoharam don't like wasting their bomb on few persons, they want them to be fearless and troop in b/4 they will strike. Coach take note.
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by Afam4eva(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2012
You guys should give Kelechi a break. He's just trying to patronize bokoharam so that they don't turn him to a vegetable. Who wan die. I just hope they don't mistake Kelechi for a ball someday.
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by nagoma(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2012

Can super coach Kelechi arrange that please?
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by Okijajuju1(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2012
nagoma:

Can super coach Kelechi arrange that please?

I guess this will be Team Boko Harams Uniform abi?! angry

Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by oladayo042: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2012
This coach is definitely high.
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by Fredosita: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2012
Abeg Mr coach,no just put boko boys for ur matter,cos na u day go first use as example,do wetin carry u go there.
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by CLIQBOY(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2012
dayokanu: KELECHI EMETEOLE

He is a Kelechi and his last name ends with OLE

So why am I not surprised
lwkmdead
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by bonetalk(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
chipet67: Thats how this they are behaving , even Osama Bin Laden was an arsenal fan . Am not trying to pick up a quarell with arsenal fans, if you doubt, read his history in google .
Abdul mutallab was/is a liverpool fan but he hate Arsenal
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by tessypromise: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Gosh......no be only football******lol grin
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by rafcrown(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
Beware-MAY BE STRATEGY TO ........
Re: Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach by otodeluxe(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2012
T-smooth:

I guess that's an irony, right? Cos you don't know what you are saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Set To Sign Kovacic Permanently For £40m Despite Transfer Ban / Uk Football Pools Purple Coupon Week 44 Xx7xx / Kylian Mbappe Wins Men's Player Of The Year At 2021 Globe Soccer Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.