Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Son Of Hamas Leader Converts To Christianity Says Islam Is Collapsing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Son Of Hamas Leader Converts To Christianity Says Islam Is Collapsing (1271 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Hamas Leader Converts To Christianity Says Islam Is Collapsing by Goshen360(m): 4:54am On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Converts To Christianity Says Islam Is Collapsing by okosodo: 5:54am On Jul 18, 2012
The muslims that are not blood thirsty will soon see the light and turn to christianity
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Converts To Christianity Says Islam Is Collapsing by Caseless: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2012
Wetin bring dz religion deceit nw? Dz guy na those sponsored jews. Btw, d numskul shld knw dat islam is d most growing and firmly rooted religion. I wish him wel in his nu religion,sha.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Converts To Christianity Says Islam Is Collapsing by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 18, 2012
@Goshen: What of it were a preacher who turned Muslim?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Islam_from_Christianity

Secondly, before tbaba gets here :-), I'm surprised you posted this. One less topic for frosbel. :-)
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Converts To Christianity Says Islam Is Collapsing by Chanchit: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2012
musKeeto: @Goshen: What of it were a preacher who turned Muslim?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Islam_from_Christianity

Secondly, before tbaba gets here :-), I'm surprised you posted this. One less topic for frosbel. :-)
As far as i'm concerned, being a christian or a muslim does not guarantee u of making heaven, d only person that can take you to heaven is you, so the preacher that converted to islam believes that would make him live a type of life that would take him to heaven likewise the son of the hamas leader....
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Converts To Christianity Says Islam Is Collapsing by Delafruita(m): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2012
i dont understand why this dude becoming a christian is any different from someone in lagos becoming a muslim.this misconception of palestines been islamic bigots has been so perpetrated by the western press that it has become the popular view.Hamas is not a religious movement,its a political movement and such a conversion of one of its members shouldnt be such a big deal
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Converts To Christianity Says Islam Is Collapsing by ebamma(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
in my own opinion its not about being a christian or muslim than can gurantee u heaven,its about being a good human being.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Converts To Christianity Says Islam Is Collapsing by chinedumo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
[size=13pt]interesting[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Is Melchizedek God Almighty? / The Tree Of Science / Jehovah's Witness Scandal! Bulgaria And Blood Transfusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.