Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Apostle Eugene Ogu Celebrates Golden Jubilee - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Eugene Ogu Celebrates Golden Jubilee (1891 Views)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Apostle Eugene Ogu Celebrates Golden Jubilee / Enjoy 50 Free Sms And N1.00k/sms For Nigeria Golden Jubilee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Eugene Ogu Celebrates Golden Jubilee by jicey: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2012
APOSTLE EUGENE EGWUATU OGU THE GENERAL OVERSEER OF ABUNDANT LIFE EVANGEL MISSION (ALEM)PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE NIGERIA TURNS 50 ON SUNDAY. SIR YOU HAVE PAID YOUR DUES AND WORKED TIRELESSLY FOR THE UPLIFTMENT OF MANKIND. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO INCREASE HIS GRACE UPON YOUR LIFE
Re: Apostle Eugene Ogu Celebrates Golden Jubilee by Kristaz(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
\My Documents\The Acts of Apostle Eugene Ogu.docx

Re: Apostle Eugene Ogu Celebrates Golden Jubilee by jicey: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
where did u extract this from although i cant access it
Re: Apostle Eugene Ogu Celebrates Golden Jubilee by kinkyo66: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2012
Eugene Ogu is a 419 pastor. Please beware of of wolves in sheep's clothing. You would puke if you hear the stories of people this so called 'Apostle' has duped.
Re: Apostle Eugene Ogu Celebrates Golden Jubilee by jicey: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2012
please myself and others would appreciate since you know people whom this '419 apostle' has duped to make them known to us, so we can begin to know the sheeps and wolves

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! / I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam / I Saw More Women In Hell; Any Woman That Uses Make-up Will Go To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.