Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria (10029 Views)

Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria / 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad / 4 Arsenal Fans Nur, Kein Haters Pleeeeeeeeeeez! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by jameszikman: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ayoobscom: Arsenal players..They should not come o until they win a cup

I mean am not going out to see trophyless skulls

It should have been Mikel,King Drogba,Torress anco coming as champions
even John Terry, Lampard, Mata, Cech & Cole
Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by collinsJn(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
So This Ones The Four Jack Bauers Abi ?

1 Like

Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by collinsJn(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
So This Ones Are The Four Jack Bauers Abi ?
Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by nconcept: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
Why can't these companies who devote huge funds @ brand sponsorship not think of other basic ways of community service/dev,rather dan dis meaningless charade of pomp nd funfair. I wonder how dis affects d lives of d common man.

Read comprehensive transfer stories here: http:///tXwAEcW5
Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by crackhouse(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hope those players will make it back to their club after the visit cos this one they are saying regional partners, i hope they don't intend visiting the northern region.
Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by IdiAmin2(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
The fear of Boko Haram is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva: Okay oo
them don unban u? praise the Lord!!!
Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by fredoooooo: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
Oga wenger and business , I think you saidd una no dey come ,you just send 4 players just to get some of the money if not all .... Economics professor I hail o grin grin
Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by pomporiking: 1:19am On Jul 19, 2012
Idiots na five aside una won play abi..
Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by Euroclydon(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2012
Consolation visit as against the whole team wey suppose come before... What a pity!
Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by jpcomrade: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2012
Super1759: This people sef.dem for send fine boys,walcot,clichy and odas na sagna dem deh bring..
which clichy again?
Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2012
Super1759: This people sef.dem for send fine boys,walcot,clichy and odas na sagna dem deh bring..

Which world are you...Clichy, Ewu
Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2012
Euroclydon: Consolation visit as against the whole team wey suppose come before... What a pity!

Yea thats what Boko haram has caused us
Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by kennyblac(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
Am looking forward to see rosicky, i want to see hw he wont get injured inside d crowd.. I wish they bring Gervinho along with his bald_gallas style or walcott to start running d lagos street, hmm, where's chamack with his rat hairstyle..
Re: 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria by joshuaidibia(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
Abeyjide: wat for?since dey said dey wont come for d friendly match,wat are dey coming for?
E CONCERN U?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFF Begins Search For New Super Falcons Coach After Expiration Of Waldrum’s Cont / Aruna Quadri Wins Tennis Competition In Poland / Bet9ja And Sporty Bet Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.