Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue (33773 Views)

See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo / Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Chanchit: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
All diz people wei wan go marry 90 virgin with chacha engine, can u now see dt too much pussisis dey kill, so if una die ontop virgin inside alijana, where una soul go come land...

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by AK481(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
Was he on drugs

After the first release why didn't he loose interest and it will drop for sometime

I think the man was playing along and was enjoying it until he died.

My question is,where is he goin to spend eternity after dieing ontop.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Nasri100(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ejiné: THIS IS THE BEST DEATH ANY MAN CAN DREAM OF!!! JESUS FREAKING CHRIST! I HOPE I ALSO GO OUT LIKE THIS SOMEDAY!!

Damn! Talk about leaving the world "With your HEAD UP!" grin cool

What a heroic death.

This brave man died for his country.

Praying Hard for you DOnt worry!

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by eghost247(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2012
RIP

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
[quote author=afam4eva]
Let's blame GEJ.[/quote

Hw e tak b GEJ for dis one?
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by fankasibe: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
I pray some day to die like this....wat sought of death could be more heroic and better?
Now i knw those women that killed my grandfather and lied to us that he was poison in his dreams.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by gst101: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
henrychubayo: From the story, i saw that it was not their intention to kill him. I also figured that he may have left them for a very long time without having intercourse with them. I also saw from the story that were all jealous of him sleeping with one always. It may also have hurt them how he go after other girls in the community. Not guilty of murder. They were just trying to satisfy their sexual desires. Not a good idea to marry more than 1 wife. Lesson for all.
what exactly are you doing! Are you trying to justify r..a..p..3? If they feel they are not being satisfied, they could have opted out of the marriage!

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Yahayablessing(f): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
Onyenna: Wtf!!.... r.i.p .....but benue people don't play with F̲̅Ʊck ooh!!!....HIV is so high in this state....
Where are ma fellow corpers in wannune?.... Monday is da D-day....
meaning?we can control ourself more dan u do
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by wakes: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Lesson? Two or more wives = BAD BUSINESS! Marry ONE wife and stick to her ALONE! Then you shall live long and go to heaven. Laughs...
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Gen2jaynee: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] nawa o,Gals dis ..women dat......wot abt Men wen de rape women to death Nko.....abeg jorrrr*blinking eyes*
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Gen2jaynee: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
Gen2jaynee: [color=#990000][/color] nawa o,Gals dis ..women dat......wot abt Men wen de rape women to death Nko.....abeg jorrrr*blinking eyes*
....bo ya molest abi rape...abi molestion gbo gbo e nkun ni
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by omodapson(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
NO TWO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS BUT RAP.E

The poor guy was ra.ped to death!

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
fankasibe: I pray some day to die like this....wat sought of death could be more heroic and better?
Now i knw those women that killed my grandfather and lied to us that he was poison in his dreams.
Be careful what you wish for .
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by gst101: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
henrychubayo: From the story, i saw that it was not their intention to kill him. I also figured that he may have left them for a very long time without having intercourse with them. I also saw from the story that were all jealous of him sleeping with one always. It may also have hurt them how he go after other girls in the community. Not guilty of murder. They were just trying to satisfy their sexual desires. Not a good idea to marry more than 1 wife. Lesson for all.
you are sying its ok for ra..pi..sts to ra..p3 just to satisfy their untamed desire. If you were a brother to the late man, would all the excuses you gave above be enough for you? Answer me!
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by pembisco(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
Useless govt,dis wuldnt hv happned if GEJ Was a gud president
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Caseless: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
gegee: that nigger don fall guys hand
it is a pity he died and his manhood will not live on like ojukwu's own.

3 Likes

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by PrettyCindy(f): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
Na wah 4 wire road. Funny story. I wonder what their children will be thinking of their dad, mum and step mothers. If someone asks them what killed their dad, what will they say? If someone should ask the women what killed their husband, what will they say? Heart attack; i guess.........

The man must have been starving the remaining 5 of his wives for them to resort to the action they took.
What can i say? Marry one wife, live right with her and have peace of mind. Shikena!
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by GooseBaba: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
Me think it's the mixture of different puss-ies juice plus whatever juju dem take wash Congo to make him love them more that made his heart stop beating. Lol
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by hyedee(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
born2fuck: A true lesson, intimate kill but rape a husband doesn't interesting, at least he married them tto be intimate with them
this ur english, chai..

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Nnamdi99(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
oh boy see enjoyment 6 in 1!!! Lol. Shaa na him cause am y person go marry 6 wife
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Policewoman(f): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
The PENI.S is vulnerable afterall.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by gst101: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
Gen2jaynee: [color=#990000][/color] nawa o,Gals dis ..women dat......wot abt Men wen de rape women to death Nko.....abeg jorrrr*blinking eyes*
what exactly are you trying to say? Shame unto you!!!!!
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
6 vs 1 ? At least he put up a good fight unlike the D.I.G ganiyu dawodu who died in a hotel room while he was "on duty" with a female police officer. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by sugardaddy1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
AK 48: Was he on drugs

After the first release why didn't he loose interest and it will drop for sometime

I think the man was playing along and was enjoying it until he died.

My question is,where is he goin to spend eternity after dieing ontop.
He's going to heaven of course! He was a husband (not a sugardaddy) to all 6 of them or is that too difficult to comprehend?.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by achi4u(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
i lov tonto too much dat i can handle ten at a go
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by fesse(f): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
Woleleye: If the police arrest these wives, what is their offence? They only requested for their rights. Can a man be forced to hv erection? If so, can it last to the extent of hving sex wt 5 wives one after the other?

The report said they invaded the sixth wie's room with knifes and sticks. Even if they didnt use those harmful objects on him, trust our Nigeria police.

What the women did was so wrong. At least they would have considered that the man treated them same as the last wife when he married them. I served in Benue state, both their women and men like sex so much and they can kill when in hungry of it. Again, i attribute their action to illiteracy and unexposed.

2 Likes

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by achi4u(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
6 vs 1 ? At least he put up a good fight unlike the D.I.G ganiyu dawodu who died in a hotel room while he was "on duty" with a female police officer. grin grin grin
but dis one died of too much friction while beating around those bushes
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by tulk2mi: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
Chei Unionism don reach family 2 smh
den form "JEALOUS UNSATISFIED WIVES CONGRESS (JUWC)"
n carried out their protest without placards but practicals
am thinking if dats the only way to protest my wife/gf/mistresses should beta form a one woman union.

But this man should beta wake up and tell me d secret he used to get it up to five times, unless ofcourse he did not com b4 go back dead again grin. how d ting take stand afta the 3rd round? 2. make we know whether na 2 much "sweet" kill am or na d marathon race kill am? or na d women weight kill am grin wake up com talk b4 u die again.

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Blueboy0402: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
1) If God ask this man what killed him what will he say?
2) Where will this man go to: heaven or hell?
3) is GEJ to be blame for this mans predicament?
I did my NYSC there & walahi I kno wat Benue women can do. Answer these questions & win an all expense paid trip to heavens gate.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
at least he died with a smile on his face, hic*
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by nkemKalu: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva: Hmmm

Since they all ran into the forest, one can deduce the fact that they're all animals. Abi na bad thing to like punny?
YES.....OOOOO. Those women na animals dem be. Who tell dem say man no get right to poke? Even God himself confirmed polygamy when he told David in Second Samuel that he would have given him more wives and properties if he had asked for more rather than killing Uriahs' husband.....hahahaha. The only thing is that the man made a very grevious mistake. How could he have used his dig against six women? What of his fingers? Atleast he has ten fingers against six women...or may be he doesn't know that FINGERING is part of the game. Men out there, u have to train ur fingers to be very very dangerous and as sharp as ur dig.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by sugardaddy1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
Enough of all these serving-in-Benue and Benue-people-loving toto sh.i.t. Is there any tribe, race or religion that doesn't love sex or why do you think suicide bombing is a thriving business today?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin / Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos / 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.