Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help (1852 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by Nne20: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
I meet this guy somtimes last year and we have been dating For a year and seven month. I love so much and i was so truthful and obedient to him, he gets angry when men calls me, as a result because of the love i obeyed since he promise spending the rest of his life with me bt when the relationship was around one year and 4 month he dropped the boom shell dat he is married wth 3 boys and yet he won't let me go and i love him so so much. What do i do cause he is giving me til d end of july 2 make up my mind. Pls matured advice
Re: Pls Help by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
Make up you mind about what? Are you too dumb to see that you need to show him the door?
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nne20: I meet this guy somtimes last year and we have been dating For a year and seven month. I love so much and i was so truthful and obedient to him, he gets angry when men calls me, as a result because of the love i obeyed since he promise spending the rest of his life with me bt when the relationship was around one year and 4 month he dropped the boom shell dat he is married wth 3 boys and yet he won't let me go and i love him so so much. What do i do cause he is giving me til d end of july 2 make up my mind. Pls matured advice
well polygamy is an african phenomenon,its just that I cannot imagine how you girls always enter into this ''ships undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help by 2goodbobo(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nne20! Nne20!! Nne20!!! How many times I call your name If not that am not seeing you facially, I would have called you a fool. Help me slap your self 5times to wake yourself up from this act of nonentity.
Re: Pls Help by beylinko(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
Dis is a sure case of low self esteem. Have u 4gotten dat male and female he creatd them all n not man and 2 females.
Must u pitch ur tent where sm1ese is?
Guys boku 4 outside so y puttin ursev in eternal bondage.
Re: Pls Help by Ranoscky(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
U wanto make urself a 2nd wife or do u xpect him to divorce his wife?

Y put assunder to what God has put together?
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nne20: I meet this guy somtimes last year and we have been dating For a year and seven month. I love so much and i was so truthful and obedient to him, he gets angry when men calls me, as a result because of the love i obeyed since he promise spending the rest of his life with me bt when the relationship was around one year and 4 month he dropped the boom shell dat he is married wth 3 boys and yet he won't let me go and i love him so so much. What do i do cause he is giving me til d end of july 2 make up my mind. Pls matured advice
What kind of advise do you need? If you want to be a second wife how is that my cup of tea? But since you said you need advise, i will advise you to QUIT the relationship...
Re: Pls Help by Sijo01(f): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked see matter ooo
op, hw old ar u
Re: Pls Help by Amya(f): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
What are you asking for exactly? Permission from us Nlers to continue the affair or to move on? Continue with him ojare. What do we care?
Re: Pls Help by binigirl(f): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
Seriously wat do u want Nlers 2 say or do ? undecided cos i am kind of confused here... and just like Sijo01 asked, how old are u? sad
Re: Pls Help by Odunnu: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
I need to understand you ma'am.
He wont let you go. . . as what? His mistress? The strange woman? His girlfriend? What exactly?
Now this guy has a wife and three children yet he hid this info from you for over one year of your committed relationship! What respect do you still have for a man who treats you like thrash?
C'mom ma'am, he forks you well, he pays the bills, he's good companion, but he is a wicked selfish liar who doesnt mean you well.
My advice; let him go. He's forked enough of you. Let him go take care of his family while you pick and dust yourself up and move on. Life is too beautiful to waste with a married man.
Re: Pls Help by Lolajoy(f): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
U want NL to tell u to marry him since he so much Loves u because i see no reason why you should be asking for advice in a situation like this.
Gal please wake up!!!
Re: Pls Help by Mynd44: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
Front the OP's words, she is thinking about marrying this sum and noting anyone says here will convince her not to. So why waste my time?
Re: Pls Help by cog1: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
Haba op,what exactly is the incentive he is offering
That you want to mortgage your future happiness on the altar of
A few moments of madness?!!
This wicked world wherein the "good morning" of
Most guys to ladies today is "sex"!!
You want to mortgage your life because of sex!!
Arueme! Run for your dear life before it is too late.
A word is enough...
Wake up.
Blessed evening.
Re: Pls Help by ODB1: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2012

Classic Woman Logic!

Re: Pls Help by freecocoa(f): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nne darling please marry him already,if you leave him you'll never find another man to love you,he's the best thing to happen to you.
Re: Pls Help by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
Poster, pls stick to him o! Infact go and do jazz so he won't liv u. He is d best and every gals dream. Come, ur nickname na foolishh? Is It not obvious u getting used and abused? We probs need to bash ur head in, its d only way sense can get in dia.
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: Poster, pls stick to him o! Infact go and do jazz so he won't liv u. He is d best and every gals dream. Come, ur nickname na foolishh? Is It not obvious u getting used and abused? We probs need to bash ur head in, its d only way sense can get in dia.

Madame, you have not replied my very important question in the other thread. grin grin
I know you saw it. angry angry angry
Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
Erm...what exactly is the problem with her marrying this dude? They both love each other so I fail to see the snag. @Nne, you are breaking no law by marrying him. Sure you might break his wife's heart but she'll eventually get over it. What you should bee concerned about is if he'lll still show you this level of love and respect(because the commitment is sure to decrease) as time goes by. If you are positivee that he'll still love andd cherish you years down the line please go for it. You will not be the first second wife and you surely won't be the last. Cheers.
Re: Pls Help by Tyche(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
Chi bọọ anụ ọzọ
Re: Pls Help by DeBlunt: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2012

lol at the bolded part... grin

matured advice for who please?
i need coffee angry
Re: Pls Help by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
Yield:

Madame, you have not replied my very important question in the other thread. grin grin
I know you saw it. angry angry angry

I replied u on anoda thread on purpose, now go searching! tongue
Re: Pls Help by tellwisdom: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nne20: I meet this guy somtimes last year and we have been dating For a year and seven month. I love so much and i was so truthful and obedient to him, he gets angry when men calls me, as a result because of the love i obeyed since he promise spending the rest of his life with me bt when the relationship was around one year and 4 month he dropped the boom shell dat[b] he is married wth 3 boys [/b]and yet he won't let me go and i love him so so much. What do i do cause he is giving me til d end of july 2 make up my mind. Pls matured advice

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sad sad
Re: Pls Help by Mynd44: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
Marry the guy and don't forget to invite us to the wedding oooo. I promise to buy aso-ebi
Re: Pls Help by tobechi74: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
Gals are born confused
Re: Pls Help by Mynd44: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
tobechi74: Gals are born confused

And guys are not?
Re: Pls Help by Onegai(f): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
fresh_dude: Erm...what exactly is the problem with her marrying this dude? They both love each other so I fail to see the snag. @Nne, you are breaking no law by marrying him. Sure you might break his wife's heart but she'll eventually get over it. What you should bee concerned about is if he'lll still show you this level of love and respect(because the commitment is sure to decrease) as time goes by. If you are positivee that he'll still love andd cherish you years down the line please go for it. You will not be the first second wife and you surely won't be the last. Cheers.

Sadly this is true. You can do whatever you like, as long as you are willing to accept the consequences. I know a lot of second wives, most regret the choice to be one. OP, you are old enough to date a married man and think he'll love you forever, forgetting that one of the greatest signs of selfishness is him deciding to keep 2 women, rather than contenting himself with one. He's already showing signs of selfishness by cheating on his wife and family with you, yet getting angry if you receive calls from men. But you obviously know what's on your mind, so go ahead. Just remember you reap what you sow, and that karma mostly will affect your kids. Please be ready to accept whatever happens should you decide to keep on cheating AND DO NOT feel sorry for yourself no matter what happens, as you made this choice.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Thing For Nigerian Guys In The US! / Raping One's Wife? / How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.