Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? (2809 Views)

The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by mkmyers45(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

I know u expect me to start calling u names and shyt, but hell no I'm way better than that. What u dont understand is that as a Christian I dont function in the same realm as u; I kinda operate in a much higher realm which is far above what your little logical mind can ever comprehend.
Lawd have mercy..look mr attention-seeking-online-romantic you are regretably funny sha..why bother with the atheist?
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2012
Jenwitemi: Like i said... religionists like him can't do without atheists.

I'm no religionist, I'm a Christian. What folks like u will never understand is that Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship. But of course, I dont expect u to understand.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by cyrexx: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

I'm no religionist, I'm a Christian. What folks like u will never understand is that Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship. But of course, I dont expect u to understand.

Olodo, christianity is not a religion like nigeria is not a country.
Because i love my country, i can deceive myself and say nigeria is not a country but a special group of people better than the rest of the world.
But the truth is obvious to everyone else outside the bubble of self-deception.
Thats how pathetic some (but not all) of you christians sound.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2012
cyrexx:

Olodo, christianity is not a religion like nigeria is not a country.
Because i love my country, i can deceive myself and say nigeria is not a country but a special group of people better than the rest of the world.
But the truth is obvious to everyone else outside the bubble of self-deception.
Thats how pathetic some (but not all) of you christians sound.

Like I said, folks like u could never and would never understand cos u are so so boxed.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by 2good(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012: After thinking long and hard about it, I've come to the conclusion that atheism is the biggest problem of this world. Without atheists this world would have been by far a much better one. Wld soon come up wt my write-up on this assertion.

How come over 90% of Nigerians are very religious with Atheist as minority while the level of poverty and suffering is extremely high? Many European countries on the alternative have almost 50% and above Atheist population yet you Nigerian Christians flood their embassy struggling to go to their ungodly country. What about all the special prayer points you guys make in your churches just to get a visa to go their country?
You are just too deluded to even give a chance to using your brain and it is too bad because you are making a fool of many of the reasonable theist around.

Also why did you delete this post I quoted?
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2012
2good:

How come over 90% of Nigerians are very religious with Atheist as minority while the level of poverty and suffering is extremely high? Many European countries on the alternative have almost 50% and above Atheist population yet you Nigerian Christians flood their embassy struggling to go to their ungodly country. What about all the special prayer points you guys make in your churches just to get a visa to go their country?
You are just too deluded to even give a chance to using your brain and it is too bad because you are making a fool of many of the reasonable theist around.

Also why did you delete this post I quoted?

I wonder where u came up with your data, anyways I deleted it cos I already have it elsewhere. And like I said, atheists are the biggest problem of this world and I'm compiling my reason in chronological order.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by 2good(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

I wonder where u came up with your data, anyways I deleted it cos I already have it elsewhere. And like I said, atheists are the biggest problem of this world and I'm compiling my reason in chronological order.

You want data, then this is one for you.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Europe

Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by Delafruita(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

I know u expect me to start calling u names and shyt, but hell no I'm way better than that. What u dont understand is that as a Christian I dont function in the same realm as u; I kinda operate in a much higher realm which is far above what your little logical mind can ever comprehend.
at least you agree his mind is logical.
your zombieness is getting worse by the day
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by cyrexx: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2012
Delafruita:
at least you agree his mind is logical.
your zombieness is getting worse by the day

LMFAO!!
Still laughing in seven nigerian languages.

Just wait for it, his freshly caught nairaland babes will come and defend his zombie a$$ now.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2012
2good:

You want data, then this is one for you.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Europe

Your link says 18% are atheists, so where did u get your earlier 50% from? Seems u chose to add salt and pepper to it for better taste.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by 2good(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

Your link says 18% are atheists, so where did u get your earlier 50% from? Seems u chose to add salt and pepper to it for better taste.

When does somebody believing in a spirit become equivalent to believing in god? Didnt you see that most EU countries have less than 50% believing in god and they are far better than your poverty stricken religious country? Even if I rephrase my earlier statement, then over 50 % belongs to the Agnostic/ Atheist group
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by cyrexx: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Thumbs down dude, remember the aim is to win a soul in love and not impress him with your "superiority"

And this is how you earned the respects of both theists and atheists on nairaland.
Though many may disagree with some of your points but all will agree that you have "something" that most theists dont have.
Perhaps another thread to deal with what you mean by love will shed some light on this.
Thumbs up, bro.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by Enigma(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Thumbs down dude, remember the aim is to win a soul in love and not impress him with your "superiority"

@Mr_Anony

The aim may not be to impress with "superority", I agree with that; but when you have spent some time on the religion forum to understand its dynamics, you will hesitate to say the aim here is "to win a soul" and you might also understand why the asbsurdities and even idiocies of some of the posters need to be challenged and/or exposed even if only occasionally. smiley

cool
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

Look at this 4king morun turning all pious..
I agree. You operate in a much higher realm of delusion, crap and bullsh*t that no psychiatrist let alone my little logical mind will be able to comprehend. In Christian terms, it would only take the grace of God to save you from your hypocrisy...
In my own terms, you need a blow duly delivered to the center of your thinking from a baseball bat...

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
Enigma:

@Mr_Anony

The aim may not be to impress with "superority", I agree with that; but when you have spent some time on the religion forum to understand its dynamics, you will hesitate to say the aim here is "to win a soul" and you might also understand why the asbsurdities and even idiocies of some of the posters need to be challenged and/or exposed even if only occasionally. smiley

cool
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by truthislight: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
musKeeto: F**kingIdiot..

All this blows for one man?

None, not even one is dishing a light blow?

I think some people are atheist because of the exploitation and deceite the have come to know and suffered because of religion.
As such, the anger is understandable.

Meaning that religion should lead by example.

But only Fxking2012 alone can not carry ur accumulated anger.

Pleading for him.

Hahahahahahahaha.
Peace
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by 2good(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
truthislight:

All this blows for one man?

None, not even one is dishing a light blow?

I think some people are atheist because of the exploitation and deceite the have come to know and suffered because of religion.
As such, the anger is understandable.

Meaning that religion should lead by example.

But only Fxking2012 alone can not carry ur accumulated anger.

Pleading for him.

Hahahahahahahaha.
Peace

Tell him to stop posting nonsense on Nairaland. He makes a fool of all the sensible theist out there
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by cyrexx: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
2good:

Tell him to stop posting nonsense on Nairaland. He makes a fool of all the sensible theist out there
Seconded!!
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
2good:

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him" - Prov. 26: 4
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
musKeeto:
Look at this 4king morun turning all pious..
I agree. You operate in a much higher realm of delusion, crap and bullsh*t that no psychiatrist let alone my little logical mind will be able to comprehend. In Christian terms, it would only take the grace of God to save you from your hypocrisy...
In my own terms, you need a blow duly delivered to the center of your thinking from a baseball bat...

"As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly" - Prov. 26: 11
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
Delafruita:
zombie,havent you though about the fact that almost all preaching by christians about yahweh and the "burning in hell whilst been poked by hobbits with shiny spears" is directed at a particular group of people(unbelievers and atheists)?
have you also considered the fact that the other zombie people(the ones that will enjoy eternal erection to continously shag 72 oroyos with succulent peakmilk sprinklers)have suras in their constituition(quran)specially dedicated suras (suratul kafirun)to a group of people(unbelievers and atheists) who they claim will be the ones in the deepest part of the fire.
both group of zombies are certain that atheists will be the fuel to ignite the fire.
atheists on the other hand tend to be rationale beings.they wont condemn you to any fiery pit to gnash your chocolate-damaged teeth forever but they will point out the errors embedded in your practice of zombieism

"The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God..." - Psalm 41: 1
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
cyrexx:
Seconded!!

But what do u really stand to gain by being an atheist? Does common sense not tell u that the order u see all around you is no coincidence; everything is way too intelligently organized that there has got to be an intelligent designer somewhere. Jesus loves you and this may very well be your last warning to turn to Him before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

Bu your last warning to turn to Him before it's too late.

1. Brrrrrrrr I'm scared to death ...
2. If someone wants a forum are atheists or without Islamist or not traditionalist Christians or not ...
TO OPEN YOUR OWN FORUM.
Hitler died many years ago (thankfully)
My respects.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 20, 2012
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by wiegraf: 1:21am On Jul 20, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Common sense tells me that a perfect God can only create a perfect world. That our world is imperfect says a lot about its putative creator.

For thousands of years, your ancestors lived in Africa without the knowledge of Jesus, so I guess, they are all bound for hell, according to you and as per the indoctrinations melded into your heart as a child.

It really is a shame that Christians must use fear to try to persuade non-Christians to convert.

I'd rather die an atheist than end up an hateful person as you are.

Relevant?

Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by InesQor(m): 2:18am On Jul 20, 2012
This thread is a mess sad
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by mkmyers45(m): 2:27am On Jul 20, 2012
InesQor: This thread is a mess sad

you can say that again..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How Is An Eternity In Hell A Just Punishment For Only A Human Lifetime Of Sin?" / Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong / Daystar Christian Center Christmas Carol Now Live On Online Or On Silverbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.