Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48084 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
santa fe: can microsoft office run on this and what is the battery duration

habaa...why not. Office pro is a collection of Microsoft word,excel and PowerPoint for android devices. It runs on it seamlessly both for creating and editing or just viewing and reading....battery use depends on what you use it for. 3G data use consumes battery more than edge and reading and music combined hardly consumes your battery. all in all it will give you 4-5 hours on data use and 6-8 hours for light usage.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2012
3 more left....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by mhozzis(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
I'm interested in the 3G tablet. How do we deal pls. I'm in ilorin
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
mhozzis: I'm interested in the 3G tablet. How do we deal pls. I'm in ilorin

Depends on u. I can send through transport or dhl or ems speed post. EMS will take 2 days,dhl will take a day or 2nd day and transport will be same day too. where in Lagos do they board Ilorin buses? its oshodi right?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Irwindickson(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=balogunsam][size=14pt]6 pieces of Aoson M71G 3G+Bluetooth Android Tablets Available...offer VALIDwhile stock lasts![/size] [size=16pt]SALAH PROMO grin grin[/size]

SPECS BELOW:
1GB RAM
8GB internal memory
7 Inch IPS screen
Wifi(Hotspot enabled)
Inbuilt 3G SIM support(phone call enabled)
Android 4.0.4 OS
webcam
HDMI port
Supports micro SD up to 32GB
Bluetooth Enabled
Mali 400 Dual core GPU
Allwiner ARM cortex A10 1.2Ghz processor
Leather jacket+screen protector included as gifts

Regular Price- 40k
Promo Price-35k

SPECS BELOW:
1GB RAM
8GB internal memory
7 Inch IPS screen
Wifi(Hotspot enabled)
Android 4.0.4 OS
HDMI port
Bluetooth Enabled
Webcam
Mali 400 Dual core GPU
Allwiner ARM cortex A10 1.2Ghz processor
Leather Keyboard+screen protector

Regular Price- 45k
Promo Price-40=k[/quote

can u deal for 30k?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=Irwindickson][/quote]

I'm sure you are joking...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2012
We are still here...grab these 3G tablets now...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Yommykixz(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
do u have OTG cable for ainol novo tornado7?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yommykixz: do u have OTG cable for ainol novo tornado7?

No i don't
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Phony200(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
Best place to download full android apps/games?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by akaebux(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
Aoson looks good.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by akaebux(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yommykixz: do u have OTG cable for ainol novo tornado7?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
akaebux: Get quality HDMI cables for your devices.

Call: Mazi (Lagos), 08066624675 OR Ikenna (Enugu), 08034337159

I respect your thread Mr Akaebux...kindly reciprocate the gesture and keep your ads to your dedicated threads...Please.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by akaebux(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2012
balogunsam:

I respect your thread Mr Akaebux...kindly reciprocate the gesture and keep your ads to your dedicated threads...Please.

Sorry bro if you feel offended just wanted to update on some peripherals you don't have.

Will keep my post. Thanks for the respect... will be duly reciprocated.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2012
akaebux:

Sorry bro if you feel offended just wanted to update on some peripherals you don't have.

Will keep my post. Thanks for the respect... will be duly reciprocated.

Thanks boss! ur the man!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:21am On Nov 05, 2012
welcome to a new week...God bless you!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by dicksonadams(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2012
may god help us
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by adino(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
Oga Balogun Sam,
Payment made for Aino Novo Tornado7, eagerly and impatiently awaiting my TOY. grin grin smiley
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
adino: Oga Balogun Sam,
Payment made for Aino Novo Tornado7, eagerly and impatiently awaiting my TOY. grin grin smiley

hahahah.....your toy will be in ur hands in 6-7 days bro..
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:37am On Nov 06, 2012
balogunsam:

hahahah.....your toy will be in ur hands in 6-7 days bro..

I have sent you a mail and sent you messages on Whatsapp....your toy may have to be changed...its no longer in producttion

Now, it is novo 7 Legend and Novo 7 Crystal that has replaced the tornado and aurora respectively...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:43am On Nov 06, 2012
Pipo Max M2 9.7 Inches,bluetooth,IPS screen,16GB FDD,1GB RAM,Dual core RK3066 Power saving processor,Mali 400 MP GPU....including Leather keyboard,Screen protector and a leather case...preordered by Mr Royal Benson was delivered yesterday...

Total Price Paid-56,000

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
we are here...fulfilling our promise..
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ROBEN(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
Thanks to U for that wonderful tablet, I have been out of town and Neva had enough time to fully access that machine but the little I have done with it, its such a great tablet. Kudos to U as I promise U that we will do more businesses in the nearest future. U lived up to your promise and maintained or integrity. U re indeed trustworthy and will go places,just keep at it and God will lift U high.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
ROBEN: Thanks to U for that wonderful tablet, I have been out of town and Neva had enough time to fully access that machine but the little I have done with it, its such a great tablet. Kudos to U as I promise U that we will do more businesses in the nearest future. U lived up to your promise and maintained or integrity. U re indeed trustworthy and will go places,just keep at it and God will lift U high.

God bless you for those kind words sir...God bless you.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2012
delivering solid and reliable products...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2012
available....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2012
1GB RAM
8GB internal memory
7 Inch IPS screen(1024 x 768)
Wifi(Hotspot enabled)
Android 4.0.4 OS
webcam
HDMI port
Bluetooth Enabled
Mali 400 Dual core GPU
Allwinner ARM cortex A10 1.2Ghz processor
Leather jacket+screen protector included
as gifts
Regular Price- 40k
Promo Price-35k
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by MrNigeria2(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2012
how long will I get my product and which courier service do you use for delivery?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
MrNigeria.:
how long will I get my product and which courier service do you use for delivery?

Mr Nigeria, are you interested in the ones I advertised or you want to preorder another one entirely. if preordering,I use dhl and it takes 7-8 days while if its one of the ones I have in stock,you come pick up in our isolo pick up point. If you are outside Lagos, the tab will be sent to you via any courier choice you choose or transport service.....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
excellence is bred not born...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2012
2 sold,4 pieces left ..

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
...still here...still here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.