Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48080 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Natiloni: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
Thanks so much Mr Balogun for the tablet. I still maintain that that tablet is amazing...it is just what I needed & more. This is actually the first time I would be buying anything from someone on nairaland-I know not a few people that have been scammed here.So thanks again for not betraying the confidence reposed in you.

1 Like

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
Natiloni: Thanks so much Mr Balogun for the tablet. I still maintain that that tablet is amazing...it is just what I needed & more. This is actually the first time I would be buying anything from someone on nairaland-I know not a few people that have been scammed here.So thanks again for not betraying the confidence reposed in you.

woow...im just seeing this...thanks so much sir..thank you so so much for the kind words...tgay is what im about sir. I havent forgotten your keyboard,i'm working on it sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 09, 2012
i need a cheap 10inches/7inches tablet with bluetooth . 10 inches would be more preferable. Bugdet is 25k
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:42am On Oct 09, 2012
the.game:
i need a cheap 10inches/7inches tablet with bluetooth . 10 inches would be more preferable. Bugdet is 25k

10 inches @25k and with bluetooth?? thats a long shot but i will rummage my pack and see...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by codemaster2much: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2012
do you have any quad core tablet? and how much
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by dicksonadams(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2012
people pls be very very careful before buying any China phone or tablet, cause they most time use inferior material , and they have a week customer service system especially to Nigeria
if you observe a lot of people who previously bought are selling theres . even at extremely low price without telling people the truth about d tablet
seem they most have found out that it not all that it seems.
pls guys let be very careful
all the best to Nairalander
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
dicksonadams: people pls be very very careful before buying any China phone or tablet, cause they most time use inferior material , and they have a week customer service system especially to Nigeria
if you observe a lot of people who previously bought are selling theres . even at extremely low price without telling people the truth about d tablet
seem they most have found out that it not all that it seems.
pls guys let be very careful
all the best to Nairalander

Find the records of those I sold to and tell me who isn't happy with his device....its wrong for you to attempt to talk about something you know nothing about.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
codemaster2much: do you have any quad core tablet? and how much

I dont have any sir. They are really expensive so I don't stock such products except on demand. I've seen you advertise tablets too. you can just source.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
good day...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
all tablets are booked...from delta state and enugu....all will be sent via delta lines and ABC transport respectively...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ositadima1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2012
Mr Balogunsman do u have the Ainol Novo 7 tornado 8GB. I also want this 7" Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Black Faux Leather
Carrying Case
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
ositadima1: Mr Balogunsman do u have the Ainol Novo 7 tornado 8GB. I also want this 7" Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Black Faux Leather
Carrying Case

No i dont have it sir...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ositadima1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
ok what of d tornado?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by okeyalbert: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
Need tab 8.9 ics or higher 50k range
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2012
ositadima1: ok what of d tornado?

yes I can get the tornado 8gb. its 20k
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
okeyalbert: Need tab 8.9 ics or higher 50k range

please mail me via balogunsam11@yahoo.com
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tablet sent to delta has been picked up!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Kaybaba5(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2012
thanks man. appreciate
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ositadima1(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2012
I want the tornado + leather pouch+ screen protector.I live in ph.Howmuch will everything cost me sir?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ositadima1(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2012
Again can u also arrange the usb to rj45(so i can connect to lan network and printer) dongle for me?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
Kay-baba:
thanks man. appreciate

yes boss!!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
ositadima1: I want the tornado + leather pouch+ screen protector.I live in ph.Howmuch will everything cost me sir?

I can arrange everything and send straight to your address in PH for 25k sir but you will have to pay in full. It will arrive at your address in 7 days time after payment....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ositadima1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
no problem, what of d usb to rj45 dongle sir?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Ossaifamous(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
what I want is a mini tab like a galaxy note but cheap and of course sim enable to make calls and browse from 30 to 35
email famozine@gmail.com
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Alenkakent(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
hello bro... i need perfect,white, about 10" android tab with more that 1ghz RAM,more that 32gg internal memory,keyboard,bluetooth,wifi,sim slot(call enabled),dual camera,earpice,and.... for not more that 30k... kindly send me a picture of it to infotechdave@gmail.com if you have...i will be waiting to hear from you sir,tahnks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 12:04am On Oct 17, 2012
Alenkakent: hello bro... i need perfect,white, about 10" android tab with more that 1ghz RAM,more that 32gg internal memory,keyboard,bluetooth,wifi,sim slot(call enabled),dual camera,earpice,and.... for not more that 30k... kindly send me a picture of it to infotechdave@gmail.com if you have...i will be waiting to hear from you sir,tahnks.

you're kidding right?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2012
Luluvich:

you're kidding right?
Obviously.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by codemaster2much: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2012
Pls can you help me get a cover with stand for a 7inch tablet? will be greatly appreciated need it quick
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ROBEN(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
@OP,I sent U a mail for over 24hours now with reminders and U have not replied up till now, hope all is well?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Alenkakent(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
Luluvich:

you're kidding right?

what do you mean im kidding? if its not possible at that price, or something is wrong with my specs, you just tell me pls....
or gimme a white one with another lower specs that i can get for that price..
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2012
ositadima1: no problem, what of d usb to rj45 dongle sir?

yes sir. I will include that too. please let me know when you are ready. I'm sorry for the late response....spoilt my phone while trying to install JB.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2012
Ossai famous: what I want is a mini tab like a galaxy note but cheap and of course sim enable to make calls and browse from 30 to 35
email famozine@gmail.com

sir,you can check the previous pages of this thread. I advertised one back then but twas around 40k. its exactly like the note. you can check it online. its i9220 N9000. check the reviews and get back to me sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.