Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Grounded - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Grounded (700 Views)

When The Airport Boss Who Grounded Amaechi's Plane In Akure Hears He's Minister / Grounded Lawyers! / You Are Grounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grounded by slitty: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2007
Brendan had spent a week visiting his family in Kentucky. His sister-in-law and seven-year-old nephew went with him when he returned to the airport.

After verifying his seat number with the counter attendant, Brendan walked back to his relatives and stated that he'd have to wait an additional three hours in the airport.

"How come?," his nephew asked.

"My plane has been grounded," Brendan explained.

"Grounded?" the little boy said. "I didn't know planes had parents."
Re: Grounded by Migines(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hn
Re: Grounded by Uzzyan: 1:18am On Dec 11, 2007
Try something beta dearie, nice one but gat to put more effort
Re: Grounded by topeteadr(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2007
This joke made me smile a lil bit.

(1) (Reply)

Lil Johnny / A Husband On UN Mission Writes To His Wife? / Proudly Nigerian? Win Free Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.