Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,555 members, 7,958,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Tale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Tale (1143 Views)

A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read / My Little Tale / The Tell-tale Sign Of Low Self-esteem Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tale by suogal(f): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
Back in secondary:i was a chubby,not too fun girl.i had this massive crush on an intelligent guy,but he was never nice to me,he made fun of me with his fwends,infact he nicknamed me "the ugly duckling" of the klas.recently we had an old student get-together and i met him and a host of others. He took my contact and he ask been asking me out since and says he is sowi 4 how he treated me back then. Now knowing that if i was still fat,not the well packaged girl i am,he wont look at me twice. I dunt know if i can date him
Re: My Tale by Nurry: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
What kind of question is this? If you like him, date him. If u dont like him, dont date him

2 Likes

Re: My Tale by tellwisdom: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ur yansh is at stake undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Tale by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
suogal: Back in secondary:i was a chubby,not too fun girl.i had this massive crush on an intelligent guy,but he was never nice to me,he made fun of me with his fwends,infact he nicknamed me "the ugly duckling" of the klas.recently we had an old student get-together and i met him and a host of others. He took my contact and he ask been asking me out since and says he is sowi 4 how he treated me back then. Now knowing that if i was still fat,not the well packaged girl i am,he wont look at me twice. I dunt know if i can date him

There's your answer.
Re: My Tale by DeBlunt: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
He might have out-grown his stupidity.

Come to think of it, maybe he secretly liked you too then but had to bulge to peer pressure. high school drama... smiley

1 Like

Re: My Tale by Rocktation(f): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
Chick, go for it if you still like him. Forget about mights and might nots. Something must make anybody like anybody. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Tale by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
Yieldddddd!!! U see wetin Rockey post? Dats y u similar! Soft and calm. Unlike we! tongue

@op

Becareful! He might b after some azz ya no! Engage ur brain! It's all about risk management.
Re: My Tale by Rocktation(f): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
ID, which levels na? Una don table am before
Re: My Tale by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
Rocktation: ID, which levels na? Una don table am before
Shuuuussshhh!!

It's a private party! tongue
Re: My Tale by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: Yieldddddd!!! U see wetin Rockey post? Dats y u similar! Soft and calm. Unlike we! tongue

@op

Becareful! He might b after some azz ya no! Engage ur brain! It's all about risk management.

LOL. I see. When I replied to that thread, it didn't take you long to quote my reply with R's name. Had you thought about it before? What makes you think I am soft and calm? What other similarities can you draw? I want to know where you are coming from.

1 Like

Re: My Tale by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
Yield:

LOL. I see. When I replied to that thread, it didn't take you long to quote my reply with R's name. Had you thought about it before? What makes you think I am soft and calm? What other similarities can you draw? I want to know where you are coming from.

U wan to know everything! Liv me joor! Am hungry
Re: My Tale by Rocktation(f): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Shuuuussshhh!!

It's a private party! tongue

Okay, I just got to see where the party took place. Norrin do you. smiley
Re: My Tale by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
Give the guy a chance. He did those thing for the fun of it in school not that there was malice behind it

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? / Pls I Need Ur Advise / Just For Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.