Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! (1255 Views)

Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... / Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 / Practical Evidence Of A Changed Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
To whom it may please,
For your information and necessary action:
I, Simon Castor Andal, am a changed man. I've been born again. I hereby renounce atheism, I-too-know-ism, and homosexuality. Homosexuality is a sin. It's an aberration, a perversion of the highest order.
I hereby embrace Christianity and all it's added bonuses eg. Throwing of stones; buying, killing and selling slaves at whim; plundering of villages and killing of children for the "sins" of their father and their father before them; busy-body-ism and conversion into a human .rar file of hate.
I embrace looking the other way whenever I see grammatically erroneous writings, even at the cost of the writer's GPA.
I embrace heterosexuality, with it's accompanied "blessings" such as female genital fluids (eewww); pregnancy (double eewww); marriage role models like Kim Kardashian.
Please note and inform appropriate authorities.
Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
So you are actually gay? I thought you were just joking when you said it.
Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by buzugee(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
when you say female core fluids. care to expand on that
Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by Goshen360(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
@ OP,
You you have to do now is start studying the word of God and take it slowly and gently. God will begin to unfold His truth to you. Forget your past life and never return to it anymore even though the devil will try to come after you again. God bless you. Welcome to the fold of our dear God.

1 Like

Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
buzugee: when you say female core fluids. care to expand on that
female g[i]e[/i]nital fluids=female core fluids
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Courtesy Seun's filter.
Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by buzugee(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
fellis:
female g[i]e[/i]nital fluids=female core fluids
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Courtesy Seun's filter.
why the long face grin grin grin
Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by MacDaddy01: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
SimonAndal: To whom it may please,
I, Simon Castor Andal, am a changed man. I've been born again. I hereby renounce atheism, I-too-know-ism, and homosexuality. Homosexuality is a sin. It's an aberration, a perversion of the highest order.
I hereby embrace Christianity and all it's added bonuses eg. Throwing of stones; buying, killing and selling slaves at whim; plundering of villages and killing of children for the "sins" of their father and their father before them; busy-body-ism and conversion into a human .rar file of hate.
I embrace looking the other way whenever I see grammatically erroneous writings, even at the cost of the writer's GPA.
I embrace heterosexuality, with it's accompanied "blessings" such as female genital fluids (eewww); pregnancy (double eewww); marriage role models like Kim Kardashian.

lolololololol

LMAO

1 Like

Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
buzugee: why the long face grin grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed No reason. . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by buzugee(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
fellis: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed No reason. . . . . lipsrsealed
lol ok ooooooo grin
Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 19, 2012
Goshen360: @ OP,
You you have to do now is start studying the word of God and take it slowly and gently. God will begin to unfold His truth to you. Forget your past life and never return to it anymore even though the devil will try to come after you again. God bless you. Welcome to the fold of our dear God.
_
Huh? You do know I'm joking, right? I mean seeing as I posted this in the joke section and all that. Really? Not a clue? You must be a spawn of GEJ. Master clueless himself. tongue
Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by marvel10: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2012
SimonAndal is a joker! His posts kills me. Eya, Naijas wont get his sense of humour in a long shot...
Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by engrtee(f): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2012

öne by one, they wil come bak to GoD
Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by Gloriagee(f): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
I guess this is tongue-in-cheek, right grin
C'mon we're not that bad...Kim Kardashian, marriage role model, ke? U must be kiddin!!!

1 Like

Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2013

To Whom It May Concern:

I, Simon Ivan Andal, formerly Castor, formerly Luciferus, hereby renounce wänkîng. It is a sin, against the tennets of humanity and Nigerian beliefs (hypocritical, though, it might be).

I hereby embrace räpè and non-consensual sèxûal întèrcoursè. Yay!
Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by Austeenxx: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
SimonAndal:
To Whom It May Concern:

I, Simon Ivan Andal, formerly Castor, formerly Luciferus, hereby renounce wänkîng. It is a sin, against the tennets of humanity and Nigerian beliefs (hypocritical, though, it might be).

I hereby embrace räpè and non-consensual sèxûal întèrcoursè. Yay!

Dude, I rather go to hell(if it exists) than to stop wäñkïñg.

2 Likes

Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
You are a joker.
Re: SimonAndal Is A Changed Man/Boy! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Austeenxx:

Dude, I rather go to hell(if it exists) than to stop wäñkïñg.
_

I know, right? Have you ever wanked with somebody else before? I heard it's hot but I haven't done it. sad

(1) (Reply)

Why Criticise Religion. A Jamaican Perspective. / Hidden Secrets of the Bible Exposed! / 2014 Year Of The Bridge-TB JOSHUA Live Service 29/12/13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.