Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke (6376 Views)

Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by Iyykanu: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
Lolo, I am looking for it too, got excited when I saw your link only to find out it is the same I downloaded from Proshare.

Ministry of petroleum has no functional website so I wonder. NNPC has been hosting the 2008 version that was turned into 6 versions. A version in the lower house, another in the senate, another with NEITI/NNPC/DPR/FIRS, another with ASO rock, another with the journalists. It was chaotic.

I believe this will not suffer same fate. We shall it before we make comments
Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by Iyykanu: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
What I can say from the Hon Minister's comments is that the main contentious issue with the IOCs has been dropped. That is the IJVs model of NLNG.

NNPC in the former one that the IOCs opposed , would have been unbundled into NOC and the JVs turned into 5 IJVs as different companies. NLNG has worked out well , so I supported that,but now that the IOCs have won. NNPC will now be unbundled into NOC and Nigerian Asset Management Company , that will oversee our interests in the JVs.

On the fiscal regime, the country has less take in the new one. Angola takes far higher than us from their oil. Lets wait, just infering from the few comments of the Minister.
Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by jpphilips(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Elueme: Very soon the contributions of critics and haters will be considered as disgusting and disdainful.. In the history of our nation and democracy, I am seeing a coercive, forceful and a unified team who are determined to break through the storms and obstacles before them to make history.. this president may not be too smart as you may want, he may not be entertaining enough to help solve your delinquencies in vocabulary but he has got a will and believes in team spirit.. If u like say he is surrounding himself with technocrats... THIS IS A PURPOSE DRIVEN TEAM..haters can burn in hellllllll!!

another bingo who did not even go through the bill, the ownership of the NOC can easily be hijacked by politicians, when the bill said open to the public and listed on the stock exchange, re we looking at another transcorp?
Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by plato7: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
Thumbs up GEJ,long overdue we need a proper legislative and regulative framework for the oil sector.implementation must be strictly adhere too.GOD bless NIGERIA.insha ALLAH
Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by jpphilips(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
Iolo:

Ok. My bad then. Where can one get the correct one? Can't find the links to Min of Pet website and the NNPC has the very old one.

http://www.ipaidabribenaija.com/petroleum_industry_bill.pdf
Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by jpphilips(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
CHESSBOARD: pls can anybody tell me thye link where I can get the Original New copy...

Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by Iolo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
jp philips:

Not the correct PIB according to our minister. No coat of arms, seal watermarks seen on each page.
Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by Iolo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
Iyykanu: Lolo, I am looking for it too, got excited when I saw your link only to find out it is the same I downloaded from Proshare.

LMinistry of petroleum has no functional website so I wonder. NNPC has been hosting the 2008 version that was turned into 6 versions. A version in the lower house, another in the senate, another with NEITI/NNPC/DPR/FIRS, another with ASO rock, another with the journalists. It was chaotic.

I believe this will not suffer same fate. We shall it before we make comments

The search continues. Wonder why there's no visible min of petroleum site whilst the minister said otherwise.
Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by Iyykanu: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2012
Gentlemen, Proshare has done it again the new autentic document 227 pages
http://proshareng.com/reports/5106/Petroleum-Industry-Bill--2012-

1 Like

Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by Mandelaguy(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2012
There is a PIB o! The one GBAWE and KOBOJUNKIE kept telling us about. People are still making noise about Diezani and what she brought(subsidy removal and reforms) and are just forgetting that a drainage pipe was just closed....it is those who were affected by the exposure on subsidy payment that keep fighting her every step of the way,even on this forum. The woman knows what she is doing and San Nigerians should open their eyes.
Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by Iolo(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2012
Iyykanu: Gentlemen, Proshare has done it again the new autentic document 227 pages
http://proshareng.com/reports/5106/Petroleum-Industry-Bill--2012-

Confirmed.

Quite different from the other. Would find time to edit my previous posts.
Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by Gbawe: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2012
Mandelaguy: There is a PIB o! The one GBAWE and KOBOJUNKIE kept telling us about. People are still making noise about Diezani and what she brought(subsidy removal and reforms) and are just forgetting that a drainage pipe was just closed....it is those who were affected by the exposure on subsidy payment that keep fighting her every step of the way,even on this forum. The woman knows what she is doing and San Nigerians should open their eyes.

You are such a liar. This is the second time or so you have said this crap and I ignored you earlier. Prove your case and show where I talked of the PIB lately. Lying Arrow. If not a god-forsaken sycophant who only joined this forum to lick azz, then you would know some members enough to understand they don't jump in wildly. I have made no comment on the current attempt to pass the PIB simply because I prefer to wait to see it passed and then inspect the content- plus view reviews of unbiased oil sector experts - before commenting. Be very careful mentioning me carelessly in future.
Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by Mandelaguy(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2012
Gbawe:

You are such a liar. This is the second time or so you have said this crap and I ignored you earlier. Prove your case and show where I talked of the PIB lately. Lying Arrow. If not a god-forsaken sycophant who only joined this forum to lick azz, then you would know some members enough to understand they don't jump in wildly. I have made no comment on the current attempt to pass the PIB simply because I prefer to wait to see it passed and then inspect the content- plus view reviews of unbiased oil sector experts - before commenting. Be very careful mentioning me carelessly in future.
X-ray all your comments when I made that post on the new PIB. I will not do it for you and Kobojunkie. Tha should answer you and your likes.
Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by Demdem(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2012
Mandelaguy: X-ray all your comments when I made that post on the new PIB. I will not do it for you and Kobojunkie. Tha should answer you and your likes.

my friend shut up. The onus is on u to substantiate ur alleged lies. Bring it out ursef and lets see.
Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by Iyykanu: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2012
Key Institutions
1. UPSTREAM PETROLEUM INSPECTORATE
2. DOWNSTREAM PETROLEUM REGULATORY AGENCY
3. PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT FUND
4. PETROLEUM EQUALISATION FUND
5. PETROLEUM HOST COMMUNITIES FUND
6. NATIONAL PETROLEUM ASSETS MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
7. NATIONAL OIL COMPANY
8. NATIONAL GAS COMPANY PLC

The first will replace DPR, NNPC will broken into 6 and 7, 6 for the JV assets and 7 for the remaining NNPC and its subsidiaries. PPPRA will be replaced by 2.All employees will be transfered to the new ones.
4. will cease when the downstream is fully liberalised.

This is just a bill not yet a law. So we wait.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Forwards Petroleum Industry Bill To NASS - Allison-Madueke by jpphilips(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
Iolo:

Not the correct PIB according to our minister. No coat of arms, seal watermarks seen on each page.

can she put those things on the document? you take those clueless people serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbuya Elected Speaker Delta State House Of Assembly / Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC) / Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.