Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? (1072 Views)

Hooligans And Touts Disgrace Girl For Wearing Skimpy Clothes / Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by kennytidistar(m): 4:48am On Jul 19, 2012
IT
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Odunnu: 5:50am On Jul 19, 2012
kennytidistar: IT IS VERY DISHEARTEN THAT MAJORITY OF NAIRALANDERS WHO SHOULD BE IN THE POSITION OF TRANSPARENCY ARE NOW PARTICIPATING IN PARTISAN POLITICS; SOME TO ESTENT EVEN THREATEN TO ATTACK THEMSELVES PHYSICALLY IF THERE WHERE ABOUT ARE KNOWN, MOST EXPECIALLY IN THE POLITICS FORUM AND WE DEMOSTRATE SUCH MADNESS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE, HMN FUTURE LEADER. THE ONLY TREAND IVE FOUND SOUND PEOPLE ARE THE AMERICAN STUDENT VISA TREND THAT TREAND IS LOVELY. PLEASE EVEN IF WE ARE NOT JOURNALIST WE SHOULD LEARN TO ATTACK ISSUES AND NOT OURSELVES WHAT IS THE GAIN OD HURTING YOUR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN BECAUSE OF SOME USELESS POLITICIANS WHO DONT CARE ABOUT YOU BUT ONLY CARES ABOUT THERE POCKET AND ASPIRATION, WHY MUST YOU ATTACK YOURSELVES BECAUSE OF A POLITICIANS WHO INCREASE INDIGENIOUS SCHOOL FEES TO 300K AND ABOVE BUT ONLY TO TURN BRT LANE TO HIS BEDROOM PLS IS BRT LANE BETTER THAN FREE EDUCATION HE ENJOYS DURING AWOLOWO'S ERA; FREE YOURSELVES FROM THE BONDAGE OF THESE THIEVES AND DONT BE USE.
Lord Most High. Did you post this for the whole world to read? shocked

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by oiseworld: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2012
we don hear.
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by ektbear: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2012
I am one of the 70%
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 19, 2012
Alright!
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2012
ekt_bear: I am one of the 70%

yes,you already known tongue its just like ileke coming out
to say that she is in the list too, no need of that.
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 19, 2012
Toaskarity:

yes,you already known tongue its just like ileke coming out
to say that she is in the list too, no need of that.

Aint you on the list, the-only-roach-in-my-cupboard?

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Aint you on the list, the-only-roach-in-my-cupboard?

thank God you admit, are you a ghost or what? how do you know
your name is mentioned here just few seconds i typed.
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 19, 2012
Toaskarity:

thank God you admit, are you a ghost or what? how do you know
your name is mentioned here just few seconds i typed.

I'm your fantasy.
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

I'm your fantasy.

in your dream (fat p..uss.y)
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2012
I hear.
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2012
from the OP's post, he is clearly, one of the 70%!

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Afam4eva(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2012
The average Nigerian is a tout, so it's expected.
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva: The average Nigerian is a tout, so it's expected.

average Nigerian !!!!

and your statistics is from? afam4eva@lie.com
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2012
kennytidistar: IT IS VERY DISHEARTEN THAT MAJORITY OF NAIRALANDERS WHO SHOULD BE IN THE POSITION OF TRANSPARENCY ARE NOW PARTICIPATING IN PARTISAN POLITICS; SOME TO ESTENT EVEN THREATEN TO ATTACK THEMSELVES PHYSICALLY IF THERE WHERE ABOUT ARE KNOWN, MOST EXPECIALLY IN THE POLITICS FORUM AND WE DEMOSTRATE SUCH MADNESS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE, HMN FUTURE LEADER. THE ONLY TREAND IVE FOUND SOUND PEOPLE ARE THE AMERICAN STUDENT VISA TREND THAT TREAND IS LOVELY. PLEASE EVEN IF WE ARE NOT JOURNALIST WE SHOULD LEARN TO ATTACK ISSUES AND NOT OURSELVES WHAT IS THE GAIN OD HURTING YOUR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN BECAUSE OF SOME USELESS POLITICIANS WHO DONT CARE ABOUT YOU BUT ONLY CARES ABOUT THERE POCKET AND ASPIRATION, WHY MUST YOU ATTACK YOURSELVES BECAUSE OF A POLITICIANS WHO INCREASE INDIGENIOUS SCHOOL FEES TO 300K AND ABOVE BUT ONLY TO TURN BRT LANE TO HIS BEDROOM PLS IS BRT LANE BETTER THAN FREE EDUCATION HE ENJOYS DURING AWOLOWO'S ERA; FREE YOURSELVES FROM THE BONDAGE OF THESE THIEVES AND DONT BE USE.
Pls could you work a little bit harder on your grammar? Honestly I don't mean to insult you. Just try.
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Afam4eva(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2012
Toaskarity:

average Nigerian !!!!

and your statistics is from? afam4eva@lie.com
Isn't it obvious. Have you lived in Nigeria before?
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Isn't it obvious. Have you lived in Nigeria before?

so where am i from?
I was thinking you will come back and say that
you were only exaggerating instead it seem you are serious sad
obvious? @ afam4eevalie.com
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by kennytidistar(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2012
[virtuoso01]
Pls could you work a little bit harder on your grammar? Honestly I don't mean to insult you. Just try.

i am not in the mood to correct any grammatical error, if you feel your duty is to correct error carry on, i am not a grammarian so i care-less. my duty is to pass message thank God you understand.

i dont give a DAMN!
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Afam4eva(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2012
Toaskarity:

so where am i from?
I was thinking you will come back and said that
you re exaggerating instead you are serious sad
obvious @ afam4eevalie.com
Nwanna, look into the mirror because you're even behaving like an online tout right now grin.
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by PaulJohn1: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2012
virtuoso01:

grin grin something is going wrong nowadays with Nairalanders. Check out this page.
https://www.nairaland.com/993410/police-detonate-bomb-ikeja-lagos/3
https://www.nairaland.com/993410/police-detonate-bomb-ikeja-lagos/4
grin grin
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Yeske2(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2012
kennytidistar: [virtuoso01]

i am not in the mood to correct any grammatical error, if you feel your duty is to correct error carry on, i am not a grammarian so i care-less. my duty is to pass message thank God you understand.

i dont give a DAMN!
That was an advise, now you sound like a hooligan too with that DAMN!
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by kennytidistar(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2012
[Yeske!]That was an advise, now you sound like a hooligan too with that DAMN!

ho! wrong! you should be able to explain what a damn is? before comparing me with a hooligan, you claim you know but it just shows you dont know!

well nobody is an island, but i never take grammar serious on naira land as you just did

that shouldn't create comflict anyway.

i'm not ready to exchange words with you, a chartered accountant and have already resume work Good day
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2012
kennytidistar: [virtuoso01]

i dont give a DAMN!
thank you
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2012
i dint read what i wrote, my bad.
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2012
Paul John:

grin grin something is going wrong nowadays with Nairalanders. Check out this page.
https://www.nairaland.com/993410/police-detonate-bomb-ikeja-lagos/3
https://www.nairaland.com/993410/police-detonate-bomb-ikeja-lagos/4
grin grin

lmao grin grin
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Freiburger(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2012
@ topic,
I no be gentleman at all
I no be gentleman at all
I no be gentleman at all o
I no be gentleman at all, at all

I no be gentleman at all o!

I be Africa man original
I be Africa man original

Taken from Fala Kuti lyrics gentleman
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2012
English Translation:
There were some sentences I couldn't decipher, but I think this was the gist of the OP's post.

It is very disheartening that the majority of NLers who ought to be in the
position of transparency are now participating in partisan politics.

Some even threaten to physically attack assault others.

This happens mostly in the politics section wherein we continually and
publicly wash our dirty linens.

Although we are not journalists, we should learn to attack issues, not ourselves;
for it is not advantageous to assail one another because of the actions of
useless politicians who are indifferent toward our plights and who only
care about their personal gains.

Why should we attack one another after a politician increased the tuition fees
to N300,000?

Free yourselves from the bondage of these thieves and let no one take
advantage of you!
Re: 70% Of Nairalanders Are Hooligans: Personal Assessment: Agreed? by Okontami: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2012
@Poster, My friend, which one do you lack:

a) Manners
b) Home training
c) Wisdom
d) Knowledge
e) Understanding
f) All of the above

You just opened your wide mouth full of odors to insult people. You better watch it and frame your topic in a better way.

(1) (Reply)

P@enis-head' Fish Discovered In Vietnam / Why Did You Pick Your Nairaland ID / University Of Ibadan Zoo: Research Meets wildlife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.