Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Help.. How To Set SD CARD As Default Storage Of Apps On Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help.. How To Set SD CARD As Default Storage Of Apps On Blackberry (2832 Views)

How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive / How To Partition Your SD Card For Android Without PC / I Need a Code To Restore my Nokia 3110c to Default Settings,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.. How To Set SD CARD As Default Storage Of Apps On Blackberry by Fabinu(m): 5:16am On Jul 19, 2012
Help.. how to set SD CARD as default storage of apps on blackberry. My phone memory has gone very low due to the application stored in it. Tanks for helping me out
Re: Help.. How To Set SD CARD As Default Storage Of Apps On Blackberry by walcolm(m): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2012
apps are always installed to the internal memory in BB. try and uninstall apps you dont use and remove themes

most people just install dumb apps on their phones and never even use 90% of those apps

1 Like

Re: Help.. How To Set SD CARD As Default Storage Of Apps On Blackberry by Fabinu(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
walcolm: apps are always installed to the internal memory in BB. try and uninstall apps you dont use and remove themes

most people just install dumb apps on their phones and never even use 90% of those apps
thanks bro. Pls how do i see d themes/apps i have installed so i culd delete dem
Re: Help.. How To Set SD CARD As Default Storage Of Apps On Blackberry by walcolm(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
Fabinu: thanks bro. Pls how do i see d themes/apps i have installed so i culd delete dem

go to your appworld and you will see all the apps including themes you have installed. just delete all the ones that are useless to you
Re: Help.. How To Set SD CARD As Default Storage Of Apps On Blackberry by Shawnpp(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2012
To see the installed apps, press menu, options, applications, then u will see the list of all app. Press menu on any app and delete. Or go to ur download folder and delete any 3rd party app

(1) (Reply)

Please Do Not Post Adverts In This Section, To Avoid Being Banned. / How To Unlock Ntel Nova / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Comes With A Huge 6000mah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.