Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Comes With A Huge 6000mah - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Comes With A Huge 6000mah (2835 Views)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus 'champagne Gold' Unboxing And Full Review + Price (photos) / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Comes With A Huge 6000mah by iconix(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
So tecno has given us the pro or should i say the plus version of pouvoir 3 and i have to say that it really worth the upgrade.
This device comes with a huge 6000mah battery that is said to last for 5days but it doesn't support quick charge.
It has a 6.3 dot notch Amoled hd+ display with a resolution of 1548 x 720 pixels with 600nit brightness.
I can't believe tecno just gave an Amoled display to the pouvoir 3 plus, Amoled display uses less battery than IPS displays, so think about that 6000mah battery. Truly the battery is gonna last.
For the full specifications of the pouvoir 3 plus click here

Cc:
dragnet
Mod
puskin
honsule
Lalasticlala
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Comes With A Huge 6000mah by Dobson43: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Comes With A Huge 6000mah by iconix(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Dobson43:
cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
what's funny grin
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Comes With A Huge 6000mah by Dobson43: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2019
My Fiirst android phone was the tecno n3. Great device. But I left tecno products after that for gionee. Over the years tecno have really reinvented themselves. One cannot afford not to take them serious. They have corrected all their mistakes and righted their wrongs on their path to success. I am a big critic of their brands including the sister brands infinix and itel but then they have really upped their game.

Some years back, tecno was criticized owing to the fact that they were not reviewed by leading phone websites such as phonearena. They went quietly about their business and rectified that obvious short coming that critics had used as a stick to flog the phone giant.

Another perceived short coming is the use of mtk processors. This too I daresay will be corrected. But it is imperative to understand that Tecno company did not position itself as the leading phone company in Africa in terms of sales to produce overly expensive phones that are out of the reach of the ordinary man in the street. They are poised to push out relatively cheap phones to achieve their goal of making affordable phones available to the man in the streets.

In major phone markets, the narrative has long been changed. The go to phone now is tecno or it's sister brands. Gone the days such stories were laughed off with derision.

Such accomplishments should be saluted as they have made their entry into the top ten best selling smart phones in the world.

This is my humble submission

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Comes With A Huge 6000mah by pappybarry(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2019
Dobson43:
My Fiirst android phone was the tecno n3. Great device. But I left tecno products after that for gionee. Over the years tecno have really reinvented themselves. One cannot afford not to take them serious. They have corrected all their mistakes and righted their wrongs on their path to success. I am a big critic of their brands including the sister brands infinix and itel but then they have really upped their game.

Some years back, tecno was criticized owing to the fact that they were not reviewed by leading phone websites such as phonearena. They went quietly about their business and rectified that obvious short coming that critics had used as a stick to flog the phone giant.

Another perceived short coming is the use of mtk processors. This too I daresay will be corrected. But it is imperative to understand that Tecno company did not position itself as the leading phone company in Africa in terms of sales to produce overly expensive phones that are out of the reach of the ordinary man in the street. They are poised to push out relatively cheap phones to achieve their goal of making affordable phones available to the man in the streets.

In major phone markets, the narrative has long been changed. The go to phone now is tecno or it's sister brands. Gone the days such stories were laughed off with derision.

Such accomplishments should be saluted as they have made their entry into the top ten best selling smart phones in the world.

This is my humble submission
I can't agree any less. They have strives to remain relevant
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Comes With A Huge 6000mah by pappybarry(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2019
iconix:
So tecno has given us the pro or should i say the plus version of pouvoir 3 and i have to say that it really worth the upgrade.
This device comes with a huge 6000mah battery that is said to last for 5days but it doesn't support quick charge.
It has a 6.3 dot notch Amoled hd+ display with a resolution of 1548 x 720 pixels with 600nit brightness.
I can't believe tecno just gave an Amoled display to the pouvoir 3 plus, Amoled display uses less battery than IPS displays, so think about that 6000mah battery. Truly the battery is gonna last.

Cc:
dragnet
Mod
puskin
honsule
Lalasticlala
Good review

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Comes With A Huge 6000mah by Blastedholligan: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2019
iconix:

Cc:
dragnet
Mod
puskin
honsule
Lalasticlala
I've always known the pouvoir series to have massive battery.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Comes With A Huge 6000mah by Chiemezueajuzie: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Actually they do but this is massive and great
Blastedholligan:
I've always known the pouvoir series to have massive battery.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Comes With A Huge 6000mah by Chiemezueajuzie: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
It will be good if they focus on othe battery for other brands pouvoir is good
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Comes With A Huge 6000mah by SaucyBenks(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
Helio p22... Mtseeeww!

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Or Camon 12 Which one is better? / Neatly Used Iphone 7 Plus For Sale / Nokia 6680 Always On Low Memory, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.