Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Court Fines NBC N60m For Selling Contaminated Drink - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Fines NBC N60m For Selling Contaminated Drink (8479 Views)

Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison / Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus / TSA: CBN Fines Skye Bank N4bn For Concealing Mdas' Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Fines NBC N60m For Selling Contaminated Drink by tigerleggs(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
I've a corked half bottle of Sprite with straw in it. I've been keeping it for three months now due lack of financial muscle. Who cares for litigation?
Re: Court Fines NBC N60m For Selling Contaminated Drink by tigerleggs(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
tigerleggs: I've a corked half bottle of Sprite with straw in it. I've been keeping it for three months now due lack of financial muscle. Who cares for litigation?

Re: Court Fines NBC N60m For Selling Contaminated Drink by emsquare(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Biggyd2: Good development. But will it end there? Coca cola might go on appeal.

They'll surely appeal but will pay the price for negligence...
Re: Court Fines NBC N60m For Selling Contaminated Drink by jakaiso(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
Just go to the NBC plant-and see the manager.They will settle you quickly either with free crates or some small cash-especially since it hasnt harmed you and you are not in the hospital.
5 free crates or N2000 could be useful.
Re: Court Fines NBC N60m For Selling Contaminated Drink by eseosa77(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
i presently have one bottle of star beer in my office now,it has clusters of blackish materials inside it.i spoke with my lawyer about it,but he was reluctant.pls i need someone to advice me on what to do.
Re: Court Fines NBC N60m For Selling Contaminated Drink by spyder880(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
NBC has got the most sophisticated bottle washing equipment around. There are so many human sighters who are paid to watch the inspection lights should technology fail to detect particles of any type in washed bottles.
But human error, negligence and the Nigerian factor will ensure some workers will allow this to happen. In every bottle, there is a code number, which can narrow the mistake down to the last man on the lines that was on duty when the bottle passed. If they continue to sack poor Nigerians, another problem of worsening unemployment will still ensure. Well, from the little I heard, 7up, Nig. Brew and Guinness are also guilty of same offence.
Re: Court Fines NBC N60m For Selling Contaminated Drink by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2012
u guys are saying 6milla too small. do you guys know how many unemployed Nigerian youths are ready to eat a live cockcroah for that amount? 6million too big sef. 600K! see how boys go rush enter soak away... by the way, una sabi how many cockcroaches does boys don dey chew accidentally for house, those dudes don hammer sha. 6 milla no be child's play. make them no forget to pay tithe ooooooooooo.
Re: Court Fines NBC N60m For Selling Contaminated Drink by thweraja10: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Schweppes Bitter Lemon - Greater than the average soft drink

Refreshing and delicious, this soft drink is for those whose taste buds have gone past fanta and coke and aren't looking back.

for Nigerians looking for Schweppes Bitter Lemon in the US, you can get your ingredients here http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/schweppes-30cl

(1) (2) (Reply)

HONOURABLE PATRICK Obahiagbon's Democracy Day Speech!!*** / Makarfi Dismisses FCT High Court Order On Sheriff / Buhari Urges Peace In South-Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.