Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday (5192 Views)

11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe / Buhari Should Not Be Sworn In With The Quran – Etcetera Writes / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Sayfat(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
sPERM sec to be sworn-in by DICKson.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Gen2jaynee: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: okay
Lols...billyonaire I no understand dis ur ''OkAY'' dis days oo
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Babamide(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
Oya now. Just broadcast the swearing ceremony on national tv
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Jeejile: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
From bush to forest.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by emsquare(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
darlington okpu: well 2 God be d glory,4 her life

Abi!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by JojoArmani(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
ifihearam: "I congratulate the Governor of Bayelsa State for my appointment as a Permanent Secretary. May his soul rest in peace" -- Dame Patience
hahahahahahahahahahhahaed laughin in past tense. U funny. Laugh no go kill for here.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
MyJoe:
No, it's not. Hillary Clinton was seriously considered for Attorney-General when Bill was in charge. President Kennedy's brother also served as his AG.

And you really think U.S of the 90's would accept the ways of the '60s or you think America is stuck on reverse like Nigeria?

Tell me, do the people you mention up there have a horribly checkered past like Madam Dame? Are they obvious semi-literates parading as University Graduates? To me, Dame Patience couldn't even teach a dog to roll over, talk less of heading a Ministry. . .

Nigeria is headed for the pits and the sooner the people forcefully snatch their country back the better, because these politicians obviously aint giving it back without a fight. Theyre clearly enjoying their playground a little bit too much.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Dotman01(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
Dame Patience Jonathan's speech: "I congratulate the Governor of Bayelsa
State for my appointment as a
Permanent Secretary, Ministry of
Education" -- Dame Patience Jonathan
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by DerMeister: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
The I.d-iot.ic presidential family keep trumping themselves in gross stupidity!!! How d retarded president allow such a thing to happen...

the country is really God forsaken...

very soon those idi-ots in gej's a.rs.e will crawl out and start vomiting shyte on this thread...
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
omo_to_dun: ^
Dude, stop arguing blindly. The position of the first lady is a ceremonial one, and it is neither constitutional nor political.

Hilary Clinton was considered for Attorney-General in the 90s, not the 60s.

And what is wrong with a President's brother serving as his AG?

America is a nation of laws; no one will counter a prospective nomination for a political office with a statement like,
"We shouldn't be doing it like it was done in the 60s." Instead, they would counter using the constitution. And there is no
where in the United States Constitution or the Nigerian Constitution that forbids the first lady from securing a job, private or governmental.

Remember, the supreme law of the land is the Constitution, not our opinions.

You talk too much thats your problem. Look at our exchange; calm down before you burst a vessel.

kingoflag:

And you really think U.S of the 90's would accept the ways of the '60s or you think America is stuck on reverse like Nigeria?

omo_to_dun: ^

Hilary Clinton was considered for Attorney-General in the 90s, not the 60s.

You don't impress nobody with stu*pid*ity. How the hell did you even for once think that I assumed Hilary Clinton had anything to do with any White House Administration of the '60's?!

You guys just wear me out on here sometimes. smh
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Blueboy0402: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
Haba! People have all of a sudden tagged the name "Patience Jonathan" with "Grammatical Error". If you feel the "Dame" cannot speak English, ask Queen Elizabeth to speak Ijaw then you will appreciate the fact that our "Dame" is trying.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Patwitme(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
God! perm sec.frst lady in dat mater haaa.l wnt to ask is dis country sitl movin normal at all.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 20, 2012
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 20, 2012
omo_to_dun:

You are an [i]i[/i]diot---that is your problem. And I'm not talking, I am writing. There is a difference.

It is ironic that you would call me [i]s[/i]tupid, given that you lack the ability to string together coherent and simple sentences.

If you do not possess the mental capability to write simple sentences, then it stands to reason that you cannot argue using your senses.

My comment was an implication of your observation; if you cannot understand how it came to be, simply ask.

Like I said;

YOU TALK TOO GODDAMN MUCH!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
omo_to_dun:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yehhh! Cant stop laughing
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
omo_to_dun:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yehhh!
Cant stop laughing
Re: Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday by Kposkila: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
undecidedwat expertise wud she b bringing in2 d govt. where beta graduates loom d streets witout job...wen wil our leadas stop al dis trash, d high n mighty wud always bring in deir folks nd d low n weak bow 2 eat rubish. God help us!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State Govt Releases List Of Road Contractors, Payments & Their Phone Numbers / WACL To Build $50m Ceramic Tile Factory / My Role In The Civil War - Obafemi Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.