Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Jobs At A Dynamic Mortgage Bank. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs At A Dynamic Mortgage Bank. (1030 Views)

Platinum Mortgage Bank Ltd / Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb / Info On Accord Mortgage Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs At A Dynamic Mortgage Bank. by magraw(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2007
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN A DYNAMIC MORTGAGE BANK

We are mortgage bankers committed to changing the landscape of mortgage banking in Nigeria.

As a result of our expansion, opportunities now exist for the following positions in our Lagos Office.

1. CREDIT AND MORTGAGE OFFICERS APPLICANTS-REF-CRM001
The ideal candidate will have the responsibility of identifying and establishing banking relationship with target market. He/she will also be responsible for the creation and management of healthy credits.
• applicants for this post should have a good first degree in a related field with a minimum of second class lower division
• additional relevant post graduate/professional qualification will be an added advantage
• minimum of two years relevant experience
• good working knowledge of computers
• good communication and presentation skills
• good leadership and team working skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision

2. HEAD CREDIT/RISK ADMINISTRATION- REF CRM002
The ideal candidate will have the responsibility of providing sound credit administration, creation of healthy short-term credits and effective loan recovery where necessary.
• applicants for this post should have a good first degree in a related field with a minimum of second class lower division
• additional relevant post graduate/professional qualification will be an added advantage
• minimum of 5 years relevant experience

3. HEAD INTERNAL AUDIT –REFIA001
The ideal candidate will have the responsibility of ensuring compliance with organizational and regulatory policies.
• Good working knowledge of computers

4. HEAD FINANCIAL CONTROL & CORPORATE PLANNING- REF FCC001
The ideal candidate will have the responsibility of ensuring efficient financial reporting to all stakeholders, management of financial information; he/she will be responsible for effective budget and performance management, timely statutory remittances and management of current accounts with correspondent banks

5. TREASURY OFFICER- REF TM002
The ideal candidate will have the responsibility of providing an efficient vibrant treasury, fund sourcing and management
• minimum of two years relevant experience

Qualified candidates should apply to

runsguys@yahoo.com Pls use the Ref. No as subject.
Re: Jobs At A Dynamic Mortgage Bank. by stellose(f): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2007
na the company get this kind e-mail address? shocked undecided wonderful
Re: Jobs At A Dynamic Mortgage Bank. by magraw(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2007
the company does not want people to know their name because of some reasons and want it to be an equal opportunity for everybody.
Re: Jobs At A Dynamic Mortgage Bank. by bob2039: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2007
We hear una! Na wen una go come call na im he go be equal opportunity.una wel done.
Re: Jobs At A Dynamic Mortgage Bank. by magraw(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2007
I am giving you my word they will be called. I want people to be given an equal opportunity or else believe me guys it will be lobesided.

Trust me.
Re: Jobs At A Dynamic Mortgage Bank. by magraw(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2007
hi guys some cvs are pouring in I would need more.

Thanks a lot guys.

You will be called for an interview shortly.
Re: Jobs At A Dynamic Mortgage Bank. by stellose(f): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
@magraw, you do well my brother ,e no easy to post job for nairaland.
that kain e-mail address na cross and die, you sef make you check am out nowoo. which kain mortgage bank wey no wan make people know their name , even if na CBN , them dey make sure sey people no miss road post them cv to NITEL or NEPA. THEM DEY ALWAYS SHOW THEIR E-MAIL ADDRESS.
Re: Jobs At A Dynamic Mortgage Bank. by magraw(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2007
My sista lets just leave it dat way.

This is not a scam sha. if you call me I will tell u the name if u dont believe me and would even invite you to my office.
Re: Jobs At A Dynamic Mortgage Bank. by magraw(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2007
pls call my number woman 08023140319
Re: Jobs At A Dynamic Mortgage Bank. by stellose(f): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2007
i believe you,no need to call your number.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Make Extra Cool Money Without Stress?then Don't Miss This / Sitp; Shell Is Calling / Vacancies For Bankers/engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.