Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres (10972 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Telecoms Operators Threaten To Shut Down Operations In Six States / Telecoms Customer Care Agents.. Noobs Or?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by pek(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
hammedkola:

And now MTN is given 100% bonus that you will use during the weekends once you recharge worth #200 and above

I have #2,000 bonus now for calls and #4,000 for SMS {MTN2MTN only}
i have some free Sms and i foolishly was sending texts not knowing they were deducting my money. MTN worst network.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Kehnyshavin: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
hammedkola:

Fear God oh!...
The very first year MTN was introduced, it was sold for nothing less than #32,000 Not #26,500..Am sure some NLers can testify to this

And now MTN is given 100% bonus that you will use during the weekends once you recharge worth #200 and above

I have #2,000 bonus now for calls and #4,000 for SMS {MTN2MTN only}
Guy,may Jah bless u for speaking d truth when odas are shying away.As 4 those complaing abt recharging b4 calling my 'DARLING'(FOR WANT OF A BETTER WORD) MTN,refer to my previous post
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by IFBaby: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
The best is MY ETISALAT the worst is airtel
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Kehnyshavin: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
pek: i have some free Sms and i foolishly was sending texts not knowing they were deducting my money. MTN worst network.
Dude,iCalled mtn customer care 2day and to quote 'em-"friday isn't a weekend,cos u go 2wrk,d txts and free cdt is meant for sat and sundays"COMPREHENDÈ?NEXT!!!!
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by DICKtator: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
Glo is then worst!!!. seems like most of their customer care peeps are garage peeps
Visafone is the best.
Visafone...............your passport to reach the world
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Ubexist: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
They are all the same.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by benzion72(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
Etisalat is the worst they are untrained they don't even know the basic terms in the GSM network. I lost my 1700 to etisalat daily BB subscription. They could not stop auto renewal for 17 days and they deducted 100 per day for 17 days each time I call themafter wasting a lot of my time they will say it has being removed but the second day 100 will be removed. To me Airtel is still the best
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by kooto(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
To me none can be said to be better; i use MTN,GLO,ETISALAT & AIRTEL,glo will tell you after a long while that you should call back when they know that most likely another person will pick your call and tell you thesame thing,i bought my etisalat line september last year from that sept that i registered my line which was not properly registered and was blocked, till yesterday that i still tried i have never been able to speak with one of them, [someone told me to re-register it which i did and it worked],mtn their lines are always busy, though i have not had much issues with them,airtel suprised me two weeks ago i called customer care and in less than ten seconds i was attended to. but they have introduce stealing by trick they will just authomatically activate a caller tune and start deducting 100 when you notice and complain you will be told you mistakenly activated it, it happened also to my coleaque in my office though it was stopped immediately[maybe airtel is better atleast i was attended to promptly].
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by habayommy: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ijogz K: MTN -the best if you can ever get through to them.. Cuz they would always profer solution...

Glo - clueless and useless but u can get thru to them easily

Etisal- They play with you till you forget the reason you called ; 

Airtel - They would refer you to computer village, they are never shy to say that they are also confused grin
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by acidtalk: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
Kehnyshavin:
Dude,iCalled mtn customer care 2day and to quote 'em-"friday isn't a weekend,cos u go 2wrk,d txts and free cdt is meant for sat and sundays"COMPREHENDÈ?NEXT!!!!

So obvious your masters (MTN) sent you here to come and clean their a55es. Go back and tell them it will remain dirty for life.

Very stingy and deceitful set of people.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Labyboy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
GLO takes less than 2mins to pick up if U dial 171..
..The only probs is that it is gonna cost U N20 to make the call and they are quite friendly to me oo

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by iamdsam: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
As far as I'm concerned, there is no best network in Nigeria but the worst is MTN. If you call their customer care, e go take you one year for them to answer you. Lol
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Princessaleeza: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mtn customer care is d worst u called 4 hrs none of dem we pick,Airtel & Etisalat customer care is d best.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Dhelake: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ninilowo:
God bless u for this. I once overscratsched a recharge card and for 4 good weeks they cant get me the digits. They kept telling me trash untill I went to one of their offices. What a useless network!
Somethin lyk dat also happened to me, i went to their office, dey told me to come bck, wen i luk at d cost of goin their again, i jst av to 4get it
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Dhelake: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
benzion72: Etisalat is the worst they are untrained they don't even know the basic terms in the GSM network. I lost my 1700 to etisalat daily BB subscription. They could not stop auto renewal for 17 days and they deducted 100 per day for 17 days each time I call themafter wasting a lot of my time they will say it has being removed but the second day 100 will be removed. To me Airtel is still the best
Gbam! Dat is why i dnt subscribe wit ma etisalat line again ... Nxt time, lie to dem dat u want to activate anoda diff plan, dey would elp u stop d auto renewal stuff within 3mins ..
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Ibadiarann(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
Starcom customer care is not bad at all. 018041234. They pick ur call and attend to u nicely.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Okimski(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
Argue it or not, Glo has the worst customer care. aside the delay they never has a solution to a problem.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by fulli16(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
for dose of u who say glo is the worse, probably because of their late response, i dont tink u have tried callin mtn.
For me, etisalat is d best(Local champion)...i dont know of the worse!
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by kayswag100(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
hey folks! D reason we @ airtel always seem in a hurry is because we have 2 attend 2 all subscribers on d average at 2min, 4 secs and most subscribers call with multiple issues

(...though i m not excusing our poor CC behaviour @ tyms) some of u guys call in with ATTITUDE and MOST of u already knw d reason dropped balances ooccur on ur lines (subcription 4 text based services) but call in 2 lie hoping 2 get compensated!

We are human; y'knw?

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by kayswag100(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
BTW, d reason there may be delays in u not reaching d CC is because HIGH END customers are GIVEN PRIORITY! U will notice dat ur calls goo thru based on ur line's monthly spendings!

Just take note!
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Kehnyshavin: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
acidtalk:

So obvious your masters (MTN) sent you here to come and clean their a55es. Go back and tell them it will remain dirty for life.

Silence is the best answer for ............
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Kehnyshavin: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
acidtalk:

if u had deemed it fit to read my comments,you my dear misguided fellow would realise,that iWas trying to correct an erroneus mistake he made(of which i also fell victim,mind u),MTN hav lapses bt d post iReplied to was(and is) no fault of dias.capiché?
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Emperor5c(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
MTN(emptyhen) is by far d worst of ‘em all. Tried callin their damned customer care line d whole day without any response.so i decided 2 cal @ night (12:20am) only 2 hear d voice of a staff who was obviously woken up 4rm sleep by my cal..i spent almost 10mins repeatin my complains 2 him.
EMPTYHEN SUCKS 4REAL!
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by dfanthom(m): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2012
as far as i'm concerned, i've neva given two hoots bout the best or worst cos when you make a critical assessment, they are all the same to a great extent! etisalat has lost their goodwill where i am cos i loaded N4,000 airtime to subscribe for their data package & at the fourth recharge of N1,000, my balance remained N1,000.
after spending 2hours tryin to reach the customer service officers which was an uphill task & unsuccessful, i sent a mail and till now, i've still not gotten a response!
very sadd i'd say for a network who i suppose is a market challenger & i guess should be more responsive.
NCC should wake up to their responsibilities.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by luluosas(m): 12:22am On Jul 21, 2012
Ninilowo:
God bless u for this. I once overscratsched a recharge card and for 4 good weeks they cant get me the digits. They kept telling me trash untill I went to one of their offices. What a useless network!
When you finally got to their office, where you attended to or you were kicked out?
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by greatgod2012(f): 2:36am On Jul 21, 2012
Glo........... Irregular charges, when u try to call, it takes abt 1hr or more b4 picking ur call, they will beg u but never refunded, baba ijebu indeed,
MTN......... Fair, i used to recharge my mtn line well b4, when i got my glo line, i relaxed a bit in recharging, after abt a week or so, mtn called me showing asort of concern trying to ask if anything happened to me or my buz , that call thrilled me, so i fell in love with it again.

Multilinks......... Worst,no,worstest, dont try to call their CC f u're not ready to hear foolsh thngs, no appeal, no refund, no encouragement,infact thank god they are no more, and 've even thrown ther useless phone away n annoyance b4 they are dead
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by acidtalk: 4:30am On Jul 21, 2012
greatgod2012:

Multilinks......... Worst,no,worstest, dont try to call their CC f u're not ready to hear foolsh thngs, no appeal, no refund, no encouragement,infact thank god they are no more, and 've even thrown ther useless phone away n annoyance b4 they are dead

MutltilinksTelkom, keeps getting worse instead of improving having that deal.

Starcomms has totally taken over the CDMA network, but even starcomms is dwindling seriously.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by dyabman(m): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2012
what ?? MTN is wack , GLO is worst , AIRTEL is wonderful , ETISALAT pure scam !..

NETWORK wise .. MTN still wack , GLO reasonable , AIRTEL awesome , ETISALAT still scam ( number wey no switch off na that time my pple imusalat go say e don die ) grin
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Heymus(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2012
acidtalk:

Which MTN? The one in South Africa or the one in Ghana?

Damn obvious you are likely to be a staff of MTN or a spouse to a staff.

MTN never returns nadah!

It is my most recharge line but I want to change that norm.

Got the number for N26,500. The very year gsm was introduced in Nigeria, even when I travel out I use it to roam. Since I bought it till now MTN has NEVER given a single N50 free airtime.

No week I don't recharge up to N10,000 or slightly less.

That Network is a disaster. Glo and Etisalat arre the most generous.

But still talking on their customer care attitude, I stand by it that MTN isn't the best at all..
you dey mind am? Mtn? Return fiya! They still own me so many MB. @ present, and all u get to hear is "SORRY 4D INCONVINIENCY" all ova & ova again when u cal them. I used to loved them in d time past but i'm just taya ofdem. Useless
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by luluosas(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2012
Well, I don't know if there's any best among them. MTN representative once rudely attended to me and before I could explain the issue I was having, lo and behold, the guy dropped the phone on me. That was 2010 or earlier.
Since Glo is my everyday network, sometimes I feel as if their customer representatives does not even have idea about the network they are working for. They make you to feel like you stupid or something. In fact, calling 121 is total waste of time as your call may be answered between 20 -35 minutes. So, I now use 171, though I pay N20 for the call, those people there appear more knowledgeable and time to answer you is short.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by luluosas(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2012
kayswag100: hey folks! D reason we @ airtel always seem in a hurry is because we have 2 attend 2 all subscribers on d average at 2min, 4 secs and most subscribers call with multiple issues

(...though i m not excusing our poor CC behaviour @ tyms) some of u guys call in with ATTITUDE and MOST of u already knw d reason dropped balances ooccur on ur lines (subcription 4 text based services) but call in 2 lie hoping 2 get compensated!

We are human; y'knw?
Mr. Airtel, what is position in that company? Or are you a troll?
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by kayswag100(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2012
^^^
oga doubting THOMAS, i v been JUST a CC Agent there 4 2yrs ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Campus Booster Data Plan / Airtel Introduces A "Single Recharge System" For Data And Voice / Will You Buy This Phone With 8300mah, 4GB/64GB For 65k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.