Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres (10973 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Telecoms Operators Threaten To Shut Down Operations In Six States / Telecoms Customer Care Agents.. Noobs Or?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Hman12(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2012
We shld stop all dis, wen u work dere u kno hw d system work, we all ar human wit mood n we all work unda instructn, dere ar tins u wld luv 2 do bt..even ur own personal issue at work.. Guyz use IVR 4 some issues like package enquiries.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by jesusboi1: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2012
oluseg2: In my opinion, Glo has the worst customer care service in Nigeria. My reason is not far fetched;

It takes about twenty minutes to acutually get through to a customer care representative that will attend to you.
The customer care representatives have this standard way of telling you that the system is being attended to by the engineers hence they will not be able to access your account. Try to lay a complaint several times about your BB service and you will be able to confirm my point. This to me shows lack of dedication and deceit.
so it took 20 mins..men u were lucky ooo....i spent 55 mins calling there customer care, only to be told to call one number dat does exist...d best is still mtn, just get ur security number n use it on 180 n u r connected sharp sharp
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by YINKS89(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2012
BEST:MTN
WORST:GLOOOOOOOOOOO
though all are crazy bt i still dey manage mtn
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Elonye: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
Etisalat is it the best for now in terms of resolving customers issue but the problem they have is that they don't my call on time whenever i call them.
Airtel is the worst of all, even when your phone is switched off, it keeps ringing at the other end, giving the caller the impression that you don't want to pick his or her call.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Mustay(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
One thing 'iFear' is to speak with some personnel who doesn't really have an idea or knowledge about the issue iCalled for.

Based on the 3 I've encountered, I'd say the 'best' 3 are -

1. Airtel
2. Etisalat
3. Glo

Before the Indians took over, one would've easliy given it to Zain (now Airtel).

The -ish with Glo is how much they love customers visiting their Glo outlet(s) for issues.

It takes at leat 15 minutes before the agent picks your call for Glo and Etisalat is about 9 - 12 mins.

Whilst noting that these guys are human, iBelieve they are trained to do their job and hence, should avoid their personal brouhaha conflicting with their work.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Abbey2sam(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
As far as this dude is concern all of them are the same in term of costomer care...ncc need to do something about them all
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by cindyrella(f): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
Best: Airtel
Worst: Etisalat
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by PGON(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
I spent one month to get back my data bundle. i requested for data bundle, the money was taken but the bundle was not credited to my account. i called and called till i get tired of complaining to glo customer care. lots of empty promises .....
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by xplode556: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
MTN - FRUSTRATING IN DAY TIME. CALL AT NITE
GLO - PICK ON TIME WHEN CHARGED #20
AIRTEL - PICK UP RECENTLY
ETISALAT - NO IDEA
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Keemy88(m): 12:46am On Jul 22, 2012
The best for me is etisalat followed by glo. The worst is mtn. Even if you go to their office, glo is berra but worst again is empty hen. MTN, the meaning is Most Troublesome Network.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by katilicious(f): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2012
Siloko26: Mtn worse constumer care line, if u want to call them make sure ur ba3 is full.
whn last did u cal them? They ans fast nw. Try it. Be curent
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by katilicious(f): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2012
TroGunn: Always had good experience with Etisalat.
hmmm hav u gone 2 der ofice? D 1 in ph, whn i wnt there i was told am distrubin, i got mad n tro d sim on d lady, as i was goin out sm1 met me n apologis givin me d sim bak dat i shd cum nxt wk.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by bece: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2012
Glo is the worst,imagine a customer care staff saying she does not know what Youtube is undecidedbut that she will transfer my call †✽ the unit in charge of blackberry
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2012
Airtel the worstest. Imagine, here in calabar no browsing on edge, gprs and 3G.

Nö reason, just like that fnr upto a week.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by jidewin(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2012
i no just like MTN at all.even in SA,they are rip offs.As per airtel..hmmmmmm what are Nigerians to expect when indians have virtually taken over most,if not all of the management positions.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by olafemi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
[b][/b] grin icausually tried etisalat network after spending so much on MTN only to receive 20% of my recharge in the month of June.Etisalat credited me with 6900 Naira but i just hope its not a mistake sha.im hooked with Etisalat for the now ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Kellygold(f): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
AIRTEL IS THE WORSE. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE CAN BE AS WORSE AS THEM
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by acidtalk: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
^^^
You sure?
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Mustay(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
Airtel is actually better in response time now; seems to be a case of how Stella Zain got her groove back cos prior to the 'Indianas' taking over their 'jonses', they were fast in picking up calls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Campus Booster Data Plan / Airtel Introduces A "Single Recharge System" For Data And Voice / Will You Buy This Phone With 8300mah, 4GB/64GB For 65k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.