Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

I'm Seeing Lots Of Politicking On This NL Site - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Seeing Lots Of Politicking On This NL Site (454 Views)

Gej Or Gmb? Issues Based Politicking - I Choose Gej / I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. / Efcc Denies Politicking With Cheney’s Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Seeing Lots Of Politicking On This NL Site by dkc(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
I'm seeing lots of politicking on this site, while there seems to be some 'choice persons' (not topics) that appear on front page (home page as the case may be), my topic, i mean my research are sometimes rephrased and OMG shocked, it blazes on front page with anothers' name. In another instance, topics like currents affairs posted by me won't appear on front page but will if rephrased and posted by the 'cartel'. I may disassociate myself if 'these' bias continues. Nepotism at play, so sad. lipsrsealed
Comment, if you have similar experience.
Re: I'm Seeing Lots Of Politicking On This NL Site by ikee(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
dkc: I'm seeing lots of politicking on this site, while there seems to be some 'choice persons' (not topics) that appear on front page (home page as the case may be), my topic, i mean my research are sometimes rephrased and OMG shocked, it blazes on front page with anothers' name. In another instance, topics like currents affairs posted by me won't appear on front page but will if rephrased and posted by the 'cartel'. I may disassociate myself if 'these' bias continues. Nepotism at play, so sad. lipsrsealed
Comment, if you have similar experience.
So there 're cartels in NL? grin grin grin Well Enever Happen to Me shaa. They can only edit it and put your name as the original authour.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Blame Her Woes On Leadership, What Does The Led Have To Contribute? / Abia Industrial City To Gulp $1bn – Consultant / New Subsidy Scam Prosecution, Is The President Pulling Our Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.