Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,393 members, 7,861,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Do Governors Support The Third Term Agenda? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Governors Support The Third Term Agenda? (1354 Views)

Full Text Of Fashola's Short Term Agenda For Power, Work And Housing / How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! / Third Term Agenda <Vote, Comments> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Governors Support The Third Term Agenda? by Odeku(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2006
Why do most of the current governors in Nigeria in support of this 3rd term agenda? I think they all have skeleton to hide, and they are only try to clean it up before their time is up.
Re: Why Do Governors Support The Third Term Agenda? by Eastcoast(f): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2006
they support it because they will also have the chance of governing for many more years
Re: Why Do Governors Support The Third Term Agenda? by pa55word(m): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2006
:P3rd term,more yrs,more money!! why not if not.
Re: Why Do Governors Support The Third Term Agenda? by otokx(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2006
where did you get the idea that Governors in Nigeria support the third term bid? there are some against it.
Re: Why Do Governors Support The Third Term Agenda? by toshmann(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2006
most of the goversnors supporting the 3rd term have skeleton in their cupboards and so the presidency used the threat of EFCC to blackmail them into supporting the 3rd term agains their will.
Re: Why Do Governors Support The Third Term Agenda? by Odeku(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2006
I thought they all took oath of office, why do they have shady deals in the 1st place?  people self are unpredictable
Re: Why Do Governors Support The Third Term Agenda? by toshmann(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2006
OATH OF OFFICE .haha. broda leave matter. wetin be oath. na thief thief dem dey do.
Re: Why Do Governors Support The Third Term Agenda? by Odeku(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2006
http://www.tribune.com.ng/130406/news01.htm

Now I see why they want the immunity clause .

(1) (Reply)

Yaradua's Agenda / Dhqs Draws Battle Line With Militants / 2011: I Want To Be Imo Gov –okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.