Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Falling Under The 'anointing' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Falling Under The 'anointing' (973 Views)

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? / Falling Under The Anointing / Falling Under Anointing - Hoax, Real Or Hypnosis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling Under The 'anointing' by ow11(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2007
I was in church last week and it was an 'Impartation' service. The man of God led a prayer session and during the session said that the Holy Spirit would take over some bodies and people started screaming and falling over, knocking down chairs and injuring others.

My questions to the forum are:

1. Have you ever fallen under the anointing? If yes describe what you felt and what happened when you fell and maybe rolled over.

2. How come it is only women that fall over and scream?

3. How come the ushers and protocol members never fall over, they are all too eager to catch the falling members and rearraging the seats?
Re: Falling Under The 'anointing' by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2007
i am a victim of that. it was over whelming and the power of god was so strong.that was when i gave my life to christ.i felt a big sensation all over my body. it was awsome.
Re: Falling Under The 'anointing' by olabowale(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2007
@Walik: That was it? Sensation, etc? Can you tell us what you saw?
This the spirit tell anything, and did you remember everything, and can you share them with us?
Why is it that the, Man of God and his crew,' never get under the influence, but always ready to
catch people and rearrange the seatings? Thats what the poster wants to know?

This is a very good topic!
Re: Falling Under The 'anointing' by pilgrim1(f): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2007
@olabowale,

You see why I often advise you to school up and behave yourself! What really are you hoping to achieve from all this illiterate sly invectives you pose at what you do not understand?

Could you please tell us why Muhammad had to run home and ask his wife to cover him after the 'angel' pressed him in the cave of Hira? What was his experience there - and why was that experience leave him so friegthened after he ran home to his "crew"? Worse than the man of God and "his crew" as you inferred, could you let us know why Muhammad was fond of sweating profusely whenever he claimed to be receiving "revelations" from 'Allah' - revelations which only turned out to be lies?

I've asked you to grow up and be objective when you seek to discuss Christian issues. This penchant of your being childish should help you remember that Muhammad experienced a far waorse scenario in the Hira cave.
Re: Falling Under The 'anointing' by Pamperme: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2007
i seriously hope someone will not hit his/her head on concrete one day sad
Re: Falling Under The 'anointing' by MrTurkey(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2007
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Christmas A Pagan Cerebration? / Is A Jet Too Much For A Pastor? Pastor Adeboye / 101 Contradictions In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.