Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Height Of Desperation!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Height Of Desperation!! (18630 Views)

The Height Of Risk In Indian Factory / The Height Of Frustration In Job Hunting In Nigeria / Immigration Recruitment And Height Requirement;a Serious Discrimination! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by member479760: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
nikkyshyne: If this pix is for real, that guy na fool. C'maan,,there are entrepreneurial thingyz you could do on your own with little or no capital base.

Na wa oo

You are the real fool, so easy like that to start business!
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by buklan: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
phemi01: Oga nikky park well! U be scammer! Onyara! Little or no capital kor! Many or much asset ni! Na ur type dey wear coat dey lie for ppl ontop TV: u can start with little or no capital. Shebi sango niwo! Werey jatijati.

abeg tell her.
mtshewwwww

1 Like

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by smsmoney(m): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
Simply innovative!
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
Guys this person is no different than that guy on the picture

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Mcleo007(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
;Ddesperate measures indeed! ;Ddesperate measures indeed!
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by since1914(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
yemstok: This isn't real jor...it's a make-believe thing.
Who go employ dis kain staff? mtschew! what a waste of time.

I will employ a guy like that. This single action hints that he is not only innovative but has also got drive. If you hire and train a guy like that, he will become an asset to your firm.

1 Like

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by razznaija(f): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
How will the guy get a job when he made a grammatical error on the sign- I NEED JOB.

1 Like

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Theben(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
In this modern naija? He has created an easy avenue for 419er to drain him of his remaining Naira notes
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
thank God if u hv a job. He mst hv been thru hell b4 pullin off dis stunt. I can only imagine.
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by sunnshyn(f): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2012
gunuvi: Actually, the young man can be employed by my Coconut Oil company provided he has good marketing skills added to his qualification. We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Officer that will help meet up our target allocated to him monthly and the salary is 25k to start with other good benefits. If the poster have his contact, he should send his cv to sebasicoconutltd @ gmail . Com and he will have an edge if applied before July 30.
The problem with Nigeria is that the entrepreneurship revolution by young people just began not more than 2 years ago. The govt and even banks are not encouraging small businesses. It is well and it will be better one day. Only we don't know how soon..

What coconut oil precisely and how was it processed? I'm looking 4 where to get CDE in Nigeria. I'm starting a detergent company and looking for CDE within Nigeria.
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by gunuvi(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
@sunnshyn, send us a mail. We produce Virgin coconut oil and also crude coconut oil. We will be able to meet your needs.
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by free2ryhme: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2012
nikkyshyne: If this pix is for real, that guy na fool. C'maan,,there are entrepreneurial thingyz you could do on your own with little or no capital base.

Na wa oo

Must you insult the guy haba instead suggest better ways to get something meaningful to do. pls can you list biz you can do with little or no capital base?
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by GATomcruise: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
is very possible.we do pass through things if no be God to day.u fit try pass dat guy self?
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by spicyv1(f): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
Have you all noticed how those "know it all" with curses at the tip θf their tongue have failed to suggest at least one entrepreneurial activity that requires little, no or even capital? And what about those asking if we must all do "white-collar job", suggesting farm work? Are you doing same?

All θf these people proffering solutions that they themselves will reject! Indeed the world is full θf people with no dream, vision or ambition who are eagerly looking to put down people who have or display that which they lack!!! HATERS! Quit hating and start living!

1 Like

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by nikkyshyne(f): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
Na wa oo. Choii...shocked

@Spicy V, if you went thru the thread, u'd notice I mentioned "advice don't come for free" (on somebody requesting I give a list of jobs) in other words, that is "consultancy"

Smart people would pick that up and make a living with it.

My lips are sealed. Afterall, u guyz can't beat me, can you? cheesy
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by nikkyshyne(f): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
The guy with the placard is probably on nairaland. He no vex like some people on here.

Bros in the picture, if you'r reading, abeg no vex. You are one brave dude. May God bless you.

Free me abeg. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by mkoabiola: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nja frustration can make any desperate job seeker to do dis?d frustration is 2much I no blame d guy.afta drinkin garri n fastin 4 sku no job.waitin 5years again ,his brain wil b thinkikng anticlockwise.lol
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by spicyv1(f): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
nikkyshyne: Na wa oo. Choii...shocked

@Spicy V, if you went thru the thread, u'd noticed I mentioned "advice don't come for free" (on somebody requesting I give a list of jobs) in other words, that is "consultancy"

Smart people would pick that up and make a living with it.

My lips are sealed. Afterall, u guyz can't beat me, can you? cheesy

Consultancy indeed! Do you even know the meaning θf that term? If you want to be consulted in a particular field by people who have no awareness θf your proficiency, you have got to show some proof θf your capability, which you clearly failed to do!

Talk is cheap and all I see here is real cheap talk! Besides, if you were truly the "Entrepreneurial Consultant" you claim to be, you ought to know about personal branding or the brand called YOU! If you fail in selling that brand(which you have, woefully) you have proved your incompetence and have also failed in selling anything else!

1 Like

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by AK481(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
In nigeria today,it has gone sour than most of us think it is.

That's y we av to take our destiny in our hand.
Read this true life story.

www.nairaland.com/993202/destiny-hands
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by spicyv1(f): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
mko abiola: Nja frustration can make any desperate job seeker to do dis?d frustration is 2much I no blame d guy.afta drinkin garri n fastin 4 sku no job.waitin 5years again ,his brain wil b thinkikng anticlockwise.lol

Roll On Ma Jacuzzi Lafin. Hahaha
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by nikkyshyne(f): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
Spicy V, don't get me wrong. I aint no Entrepreneurial consultant. As a matter of fact, I am an Estate Surveyor working for no boss baby wink
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by spicyv1(f): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
nikkyshyne: Spicy V, don't get me wrong. I aint no Entrepreneurial consultant. As a matter of fact, I am an Estate Surveyor working for no boss baby wink

Obviously!!! Little wonder on the gross misconduct! Focus on what you do so you can know how to do it and quit making a trash θff of your personal brand!!!

1 Like

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by nikkyshyne(f): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
Taaaaaa!!!

Now every1 to bed!
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by AK481(m): 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
gunuvi: @sunnshyn, send us a mail. We produce Virgin coconut oil and also crude coconut oil. We will be able to meet your needs.
419 jam 419.oga dikwa bloody o.
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by IYANGBALI: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
i do understand your plight my brother some of us that are working are not finding life easy not to talk about you that is not working.Check out my bank account

Re: Height Of Desperation!! by spicyv1(f): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
ROMJL. Kaiii! Naiiiraaaland! No. 1 online comedy centre!!!
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by nikkyshyne(f): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
ROFLMAO.

Christ!!! Haahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ayam dead!
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Dtwinz: 12:23am On Jul 21, 2012
cheesy[/color]To the ordinary mind this guy may have displayed stupidity, but that singular act of his comes across as an unusual, yet creative way of getting result!![color=#006600]To the ordinary mind this guy may have displayed stupidity, but that singular act of his comes across as an unusual, yet creative way of getting result!!To the ordinary mind this guy may have displayed stupidity, but that singular act of his comes across as an unusual, yet creative way of getting result!!
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by Heymus(m): 5:18am On Jul 21, 2012
Seriously
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by gunuvi(m): 6:26am On Jul 21, 2012
@AK47, what do you mean by "419 jam 419"? U must be very hopeless. Do you think I am like you? Does Coconut Oil looks like your fake online business that you fool people around with. Shio, emana yon na we!
Re: Height Of Desperation!! by fankasibe: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2012
If this guy is lucky to be emplowed in a big company through this act, then many unemplowed will do worst act like him by sharing hand-bills.
Here is a graduate selling plantain(pics)....in Ghana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? / Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs / Have You Ever Worked Where You Had To Submit Your Phone Before Resuming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.