Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Who Removes A Thread On Nairaland? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Removes A Thread On Nairaland? (622 Views)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Removes A Thread On Nairaland? by arbitrage: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2012
who has right to remove a thread on nairaland? The poster who initiated the thread or the moderator? I ask this question because of the 340 dollars liberty reserve scam posted by 9jafocus on business thread and by tweaklord in technology market thread about 2 days ago and made 51,000 naira from me and eloped. As comments were coming in as eye opener, the seemingly complicit fellow quickly removed the one in business thread here where their bait has caught me the mugu but left the bait in tech mart thread unremoved. Who is aiding and abbetting scam here or is it the scammer him/herself that has right to delete forum thread?
Re: Who Removes A Thread On Nairaland? by yamakuza: 3:12am On Aug 31, 2012
spambot hid this one.

i just untagged it
Re: Who Removes A Thread On Nairaland? by ghettodreamz(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2012
@OP;

I know this for sure, section moderators have every right in removing any thread being posted that doesn't comply with the normal laid down rules and reg of NL, but not pretty sure how much of a right the poster him/herself has over removing a thread being posted. All the same, sorry for being a victim, those are the bad eggs that makes the moderators leary of every thread you created or commented on, even when you don't have interior motives, and those set of people makes NL unsafe for business networking. Just because of 51K, poor soul!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Afraid Of Restructuring The Naira? / I Need Someone Who Can Advice Me On Importation Of Tokunbo Car Engines/parts / Business For Profit Or For Impact???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.