Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Settle Down With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Settle Down With (672 Views)

closed / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Settle Down With by hrworld: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2012
I know some good ladies are here and you would have been so disappointed and discouraged by the way and manners in which some men have treated you but please respond to mine. I am 36, Christian, Single, Dark, Slim, Average Height from South West. I based in Lagos. I am honestly seeking for a devoted and responsible and working class lady. Kindly send responses to my mail iyiola_ajayi@yahoo.co.uk or phone 07054198731 and my pin 310179DE.

(1) (Reply)

Ligxy Can We Chat? / Atmc,can I Come Closer / I Need A Real Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.