Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless (13469 Views)

Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London / “God Owns Lagos, Entire Universe” – PDP Blasts Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by opoke(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
AKOBUNDU is looking 4 cheap publicity, let him & his useless party go hit head 4 rock,

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by comradefery: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nigeria is a nation where lawless people have the shortest of memories. My greatest annoyance with PDP and these criminally minded faul crying L.G chairmen is not just that they were unjustly selected at the expence of many qualified candidates from other parties, but the fact that there was a Court Injunction restraining Imo state government under Ohakim and IMOSIEC from conducting the election, yet they went ahead, now they have remembered that there is something called a "law court", funny nation with funny characters!

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by PointB: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
dedeike:
You don't have sympathy for them but the law does. I have taken serious note of your ID and I await patiently the day you will come to criticise GEJ or any member of my party for breaching the laws of the land.

Guy take it easy. GEJ is my man. Don't sweat about my ID. I am one of the smart folks who 'voted' GEJ, Rochas, Chime, and Fashola. I am "partyless".
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by asha80(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
comradefery: Nigeria is a nation where lawless people have the shortest of memories. My greatest annoyance with PDP and these criminally minded faul crying L.G chairmen is not just that they were unjustly selected at the expence of many qualified candidates from other parties, but the fact that there was a Court Injunction restraining Imo state government under Ohakim and IMOSIEC from conducting the election, yet they went ahead, now they have remembered that there is something called a "law court", funny nation with funny characters!
exactly.i remember there was a court injuction stopping imosiec from conducting that sham called lg election yet ohakim still went ahead.well matter has moved to SUPREME COURT let us see.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by samregi: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
PDP should spare us the trash.... if there is any lawleesness, it has always been in PDP.
anyway, IMO STATE is not in anarchy.... all is well and calm, and the people are just happy with ROCHA... i smell PDP is just trying to explore some gimmicks to reinstate some corrupt and unwanted elements in the state...
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by DExplorer1: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by ABAKA72(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
Abeg make these PDP crooks go rest jo. Moronic effort to rubbish my gov. A man who have achieved what PDP could not achieve in 8yrs within 1yr. imo people know who their enemies are.so pdp should shut their incompetent mouth.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by ifeci: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
kettle calling Pot black, can u imagine pdp?
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by dayokanu(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
dedeike:
You don't have sympathy for them but the law does. I have taken serious note of your ID and I await patiently the day you will come to criticise GEJ or any member of my party for breaching the laws of the land.

You are waiting for PointB to criticize Retardeen GEJ? That one mean say you go wait forever. He gaggles with Retardeens balls
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by JFACTOR1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Pride goes before a fall........I dont have to say more....

say what you know my friend. If the masses voted for this LGA chairmen, why is no one protesting for their reinstatement. If you see the way they were handpicked by Ohakim, you will applaud Rochas for this decision. Please how many imolites here had the opportunity to exercise their franchise that day of LGA chairmen election. I think threads of this kind needs to be discussed by only people who are resident in Imo State while others read for reading pleasure. I know Rochas will lose if he appeals to Supreme Court, after all the lady to preside over the matter is a newly employee who is still very loyal to his pdp employer.
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by savcy(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
grin grin
four4: Is it PDP dat is not lawless? Since when has court told PDP leed govt to reinstate SALAMI. Useless bunch of pple now comlaining of someone else

:-D I can't agree less.
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by savcy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
PointB:

Guy take it easy. GEJ is my man. Don't sweat about my ID. I am one of the smart folks who 'voted' GEJ, Rochas, Chime, and Fashola. I am "partyless".
Is Gej just??
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by Korrection(m): 12:43am On Jul 21, 2012
Lol u no dey tire for pop corn...my eyes are aching...lol
Sun of god: Rochas - Nigeria is watching . . .

Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by Demdem(m): 2:38am On Jul 21, 2012
dedeike:

My friend shut up. Is that a threat on PointB or what? By the way he supports the retardeen. He is just dissapointed in him of recent especially as regards his promises to igbo nation.
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by PointB: 4:52am On Jul 21, 2012
Demdem:

My friend shut up. Is that a threat on PointB or what? By the way he supports the retardeen. He is just dissapointed in him of recent especially as regards his promises to igbo nation.

Point of correction. I sincerely believe GEJ is doing a great job, and he has my support in his transformation agenda until 2015 when he would have spent 5 years or thereabout as President. My support for him after then will be up for review based on performance.

As for the to 'threat' PointB, I forgive the guy, "Ignorance is the sole reason the rat threatens the cat." I am sure he would soon realise we are comrades in the struggle for good leadership.
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by nonnyp(f): 5:47am On Jul 21, 2012
Parsonpikin: Would i say its as a result of too much praise or a strategy for an uninterupt governance cos as far as i'm concern i think he has is reason Would i say its as a result of too much praise or a strategy for an uninterupt governance cos as far as i'm concern i think he has is reason Would i say its as a result of too much praise or a strategy for an uninterupt governance cos as far as i'm concern i think he has is reason
[quote]

Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by nonnyp(f): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2012
Korrection Lol u no dey tire for pop corn...my eyes are aching...lol

close it or rather KORRECT IT
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by ignology: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2012
But Rochas has filed for an injuction at the Supreme court. Let them wait and see how it goes. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by ignology: 6:04am On Jul 21, 2012
Hw was ur night Nunnip?
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by obiyor2000: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2012
savcy:
Is Gej just??
guy how many states were u in during election for u to vote for four diffrent govrs. U be witch wa d fly? Any how rochas should leave these guys for now since d have just 2yrs, but if he likes he should keep on proving stubon and let thier 2yrs enter election period surly d will fustrat him that time. 2yrs from now or 2yrs into election my brothers which one is better?
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by manosteel(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2012
When he was in PDP, heading all their fund raising committees, he wasn't lawless.
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by francis247(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2012
pot calling eletric kettle black. Mtcheeew!
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by strangest(m): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2012
Mtshewww.. All these LG chairmen all they do is to embezzle government fund and the funny thing is that at the end of the day the governor will be blamed. Peter Obi of Anambra State won't have achieved anything if he has worked with them. Rochas is on point.
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by Afam4eva(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2012
Let's not forget that Rochas is a lawyer so he know what he's doing.
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by DExplorer1: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2012
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by Toktee(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2012
Finally pdp have gotten their match,leadership is by example,let johnadull reinstate salami and evrything will fall in shape.hahahahuhuhuhu,i dey laugh in swahili
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by Elueme: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2012
Can't some of you guys think rationally for once.. Discussing the content of this post rather than making references.. Someone has just committed an offence of contempt of court clear rulings without any form of controversy as in the case of Ayo Salami and some are talking thrash.. The gov is doing well, agreed but do you have to be bully to make your philosophy stay? He should respect the law
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by jpphilips(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2012
miracle4: now this is not very good

good to hear that somewhere in this country, pdp is an opposition barking in tight chains loll

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by cjpanta: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2012
As far as am concerned, PDP should go and sit down. How many court rulings have they obeyed? Too many to even count. Even the LG election was not even supposed to have held in the first place. Now they want us to believe that Rochas has no respect for rule of law but they forget that 'those who come to equity must come with clean hands'. Let them live/lead by example. Maybe by then Rochas will follow.

And honestly, GEJ has disappointed all of us. Nothing is actually being transformed. He is so confused that he does 'a government by committees'. Am so shocked that that man is that dull. Why set up a committee to look into the report of another committee set up by you. That to me depicts a loss in the sense of direction and a huge absence of imagination.
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by safarigirl(f): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2012
What friggin rule of law? PDP are not in any position to talk of Rule of Law, when Jonathan refused to re-instate Salami, where were they? When the same retar.deen failed to declare his assets cos he 'doesn't give a dam.n', where were they? If Ogun state could work despite their reps members not sitting for a year, and Osun didn't shake when Aregbesola disbanded Commissioners, why will a few LG chairmen's absence affect Imo? Rochas, abeg carry go, if you like, sack the commissioners if they slack. Don't let the People's Duping Party dent your achievement.
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by ejikky(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2012
coolRochas most have reasons for his act. coolRochas most have reasons for his act.
Re: PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha: You Are Lawless by deprince0(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2012
dedeike:

You can take note of all the IDs on nairaland... One thing is sure. Rochas is the man of the moment and we his kinsmen and imolites support our owelle. Do you know why? because a city in Imo state is better than every pdp state put together. Owelle ride on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action / 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State / Boko Haram Bombs Mosque In Maiduguri, 6 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.