Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Repuplic Of Geogia Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Repuplic Of Geogia Visa (1139 Views)

Hints On Getting Cheap Air Ticket To Atlanta, Geogia, U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by ibrak200: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
Please how do i get a visa to the republic of geogia ?
Which airline travels there and how much is it ?
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by justwise(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
ibrak200: Please how do i get a visa to the republic of geogia ?

As a 17yrs old boy, some of the travel inquires you make here is becoming worrying. You are footballer and want to travel to SA to look for club, now you want to travel to Republic of Georgia? Any such post again will be deleted.
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
but justwise why did you remove my post
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by ibrak200: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
justwise:

As a 17yrs old boy, some of the travel inquires you make here is becoming worrying. You are footballer and want to travel to SA to look for club, now you want to travel to Republic of Georgia? Any such post again will be deleted.
bro am just asking a quetion, because i have friend here who wants to know such that was the reason why i refer that question to my self asive am the one traveling. Am sorry i just want to help
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by Wasbayd: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
justwise:

@justwise You realy ought to be a soldier. This is a forum for goodness sake, the boy has every right to change his mind, there should be freedom of choice making. I've read much of your posts and seen you are intelligent and good at what you do but sometime you need to be soft on your people. U said the boy is just 17.
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by justwise(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
Wasbayd:

@justwise You realy ought to be a soldier. This is a forum for goodness sake, the boy has every right to change his mind, there should be freedom of choice making. I've read much of your posts and seen you are intelligent and good at what you do but sometime you need to be soft on your people. U said the boy is just 17.

Will you advice your 17yrs old younger brother to gamble with his life in foreign country?

How will a 17yrs old boy leave Nigeria to any country at all to look for football club? So because its a public forum we should turn a blind eyes and ask to go?
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by Wasbayd: 12:05am On Jul 23, 2012
justwise:

Will you advice your 17yrs old younger brother to gamble with his life in foreign country?

How will a 17yrs old boy leave Nigeria to any country at all to look for football club? So because its a public forum we should turn a blind eyes and ask to go?

To the best of my knowledge, the boy is only gathering information. Infact, I will say he's a very smart boy, he wants to have a collection of golden options before he make his choice. Isn't that wise of him? I'm an experience man so I can read the young man. He's not gambling with life, his trying to make a good one.
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by justwise(m): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2012
Wasbayd:

To the best of my knowledge, the boy is only gathering information. Infact, I will say he's a very smart boy, he wants to have a collection of golden options before he make his choice. Isn't that wise of him? I'm an experience man so I can read the young man. He's not gambling with life, his trying to make a good one.

Info on what exactly? On how to travel to SA to look for a club as a 17yrs old boy? Have you ever seen a footballer at that age or any age at all travelling to foreign country to look for football club without an IV from a club?
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by Wasbayd: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2012
justwise:

Info on what exactly? On how to travel to SA to look for a club as a 17yrs old boy? Have you ever seen a footballer at that age or any age at all travelling to foreign country to look for football club without an IV from a club?

That's where the need of counselling comes in. When you are talking to a zealous young fellow you need to be extra careful so that you dont scare him out of his dream in the process of trying to protect him. Let me say this for the interest I have in your ideas, you are a moderator, any action or reaction you take or give will go farther than what you can ever imagine, dont be surprise your ideas have brought to reality the dreams of many and have killed the dreams of many, cos you are not an angel, so you cant be perfect. We die the day we stop learning, so live and keep living.
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by justwise(m): 12:43am On Jul 23, 2012
Wasbayd:

That's where the need of counselling comes in. When you are talking to a zealous young fellow you need to be extra careful so that you dont scare him out of his dream in the process of trying to protect him. Let me say this for the interest I have in your ideas, you are a moderator, any action or reaction you take or give will go farther than what you can ever imagine, dont be surprise your ideas have brought to reality the dreams of many and have killed the dreams of many, cos you are not an angel, so you cant be perfect. We die the day we stop learning, so live and keep living.

I really don't know what you are driving at, this young man can not travel to any country outside Nigeria in search of football club, its wrong and against any rule guarding football transfer/recruitment.

I don't want people to contact him through his posts here promising all sorts of dodgy deals, if that is what you mean by killing his dreams then i'm ready to do that
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by Wasbayd: 1:11am On Jul 23, 2012
justwise:

I really don't know what you are driving at, this young man can not travel to any country outside Nigeria in search of football club, its wrong and against any rule guarding football transfer/recruitment.

I don't want people to contact him through his posts here promising all sorts of dodgy deals, if that is what you mean by killing his dreams then i'm ready to do that

I believe I'm talking to a man, not another 7. Carefully read through my post, I didn't say you're wrong for trying to protect him. Any reasonable person will understand the point I'm bringing out.
No problem, keep stopping your crawling baby whenever he tries to stand cos you believe he's still too young to stand, when he becomes a lame you must prepare to push wheel. At this 21st century you still think 17 is too young to stand.
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by justwise(m): 1:23am On Jul 23, 2012
Wasbayd:

I believe I'm talking to a man, not another 7. Carefully read through my post, I didn't say you're wrong for trying to protect him. [/b]Any reasonable person will understand the point I'm bringing out.
No problem, [b]keep stopping your crawling baby whenever he tries to stand cos you believe he's still too young to stand, when he becomes a lame you must prepare to push wheel. At this 21st century you still think 17 is too young to stand.

Contradiction after contradiction, though i'm not surprised when it comes to you. Sometimes i wonder what goes on in your head.
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by Wasbayd: 1:47am On Jul 23, 2012
justwise: [/b]

Contradiction after contradiction, though i'm not surprised when it comes to you. Sometimes i wonder what goes on in your head.

Now you can see the point. Have you ever dreamt of being a leader for once? With this attitude you wont go beyond nairaland. You must learn to be blind when need be in order to see through others. You are not a fool but I'm beginning to doubt your wisdom, cos a wise man will know he cant be always right. Not the first, so thanks for the additional insult. Wish you the best.
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by justwise(m): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2012
Wasbayd:

Now you can see the point. Have you ever dreamt of being a leader for once? With this attitude you wont go beyond nairaland. You must learn to be blind when need be in order to see through others. You are not a fool but I'm beginning to doubt your wisdom, cos a wise man will know he cant be always right. Not the first, so thanks for the additional insult. Wish you the best.

And you just shown the quality of a good leader? What you have being doing here since you joined is to say things in order to be seem to be caring/helping, i don't wipe noses, i say things the way i see it, it doesn't have to be popular with people like you.

He can not leave Nigeria in search of football club at his age. Its a wrong way of going about it, if he is going for studies at that age fine, if he is that good of a footballer why not start from Nigeria and get discovered by local or foreign club?

Where do you think this young man will get the money for that expensive foreign trip?

I still maintain my ground on it, if he opens such thread again i will remove it.
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2012
Hmm,tHis is becoming interesting!!!
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by Wasbayd: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2012
justwise:

And you just shown the quality of a good leader? What you have being doing here since you joined is to say things in order to be seem to caring/helping,

Maybe you check for the meaning of FORUM in a good dictionary, and I thought your usually boast is you are here to help people.

You added:

i don't wipe noses, i say things the way i see it, it doesn't have to be popular with people like you.

I got the point straight: Even when you see it from the wrong perspective, people like me should rot with our opinions, you are the nairaland travel king.

Ridiculously you finally stated your verdict:

He can not leave Nigeria in search of football club at his age.

My nairaland king talking...... And reason?

You said:

Its a wrong way of going about it, if he is going for studies at that age fine, if he is that good of a footballer why not start from Nigeria and get discovered by local or foreign club?

Same reaction you gave over my advice to that young graduate on my thread "Easiest Way to Go"

I must say you are not talking like a great man. Infact you have a long way to go, that's if greatness is even part of you dream. Psychologically I can see you are a man of now, a man of play-it-safe, no-risk-taking, but my piece of advice is wake up and start seeing not everyone has the silver spoon you believe you have.

Another offtrack:

Where do you think this young man will get the money for that expensive foreign trip?

Are you God to talk like this? So he shouldn't aim for better move because of lack of money, or he told his bag is already packed for it.

My nairatravel king boast further:

I still maintain my ground on it, if he opens such thread again i will remove it.

So what Sir? Tomorrow you may end up cleaning his shoes and even thanking God for the great privilege.

My finally piece to you Mr Just Wise: There is no tree you can climb to be ahead of all, no matter how much you strive to climb, there will always be those to look up to. The poorest of those I tutor can teach you cos you are not the ALPHA and OMEGA, you are Just Wise.

My apology. My nairatravel king.
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by Wasbayd: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2012
I'm even finding it difficult to do those highlighting you normally do when you are picking out points. Your highness can add what to do in your next insult to me so that my quote too can be neatly arrange like yours.
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by justwise(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2012
Wasbayd: I'm even finding it difficult to do those highlighting you normally do when you are picking out points. Your highness can add what to do in your next insult to me so that my quote too can be neatly arrange like yours.

Wasbayd:

So what Sir? Tomorrow you may end up cleaning his shoes and even thanking God for the great privilege.

My finally piece to you Mr Just Wise: There is no tree you can climb to be ahead of all, no matter how much you strive to climb, there will always be those to look up to. The poorest of those I tutor can teach you cos you are not the ALPHA and OMEGA, you are Just Wise.

My apology. My nairatravel king.

Crap from confused individual.
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by Wasbayd: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2012
justwise:

Crap from confused individual.

Is that all I deserve for now. Thank you for the mercy this time your highness. Your nairaland travel kingdom no go crash o. Amen.
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by Wasbayd: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
ibrak200: Please how do i get a visa to the republic of geogia ?

My brother, you know what I will say, keep on the good research you are making, enquire about more countries and pay less attention to dream killers. I may not be refering to your boss here but be wise and dont give up, stand on your dream and one day the world will celebrate you. Good luck!
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by henrychubayo: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
Plz let us all end the exchange of words here. The poster, you need to choice a of the place you want to go. Many too many enquiries will get you confused. Also, having some knowledge of football rules, you should be atleast 18 years for clubs to play you (for instance in the premiere league or top division). This is according to fifa rules and you must have played in your home country for some time before moving unless you grow up in that country. But if you can play well, try some clubs in south africa cause that rules normally is not implemented by africans. From south africa, you could move on. Please focuse on one thing so that you should not be confused. I gave you some important infos about south africa and bank statements with you enquired then. Don't create too many topics. Try to play for a club in 9ja because your foreign club will need certification from Nigeria football federation NFF and NFF will need confirmation from your local club to draft the document. Arrange everything one after the other. You will travel and that is my assurance
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by Wasbayd: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
henrychubayo: Plz let us all end the exchange of words here. The poster, you need to choice a of the place you want to go. Many too many enquiries will get you confused. Also, having some knowledge of football rules, you should be atleast 18 years for clubs to play you (for instance in the premiere league or top division). This is according to fifa rules and you must have played in your home country for some time before moving unless you grow up in that country. But if you can play well, try some clubs in south africa cause that rules normally is not implemented by africans. From south africa, you could move on. Please focuse on one thing so that you should not be confused. I gave you some important infos about south africa and bank statements with you enquired then. Don't create too many topics. Try to play for a club in 9ja because your foreign club will need certification from Nigeria football federation NFF and NFF will need confirmation from your local club to draft the document. Arrange everything one after the other. You will travel and that is my assurance

This is a good counselling, the kind I love seeing here. Well stated, illustrative and educative. Others will give their's too, so I wont say it's the decisive advice for this thread but it's so relevant to our boy's other thread "Bank Statement". God bless you.
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by ibrak200: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
henrychubayo: Plz let us all end the exchange of words here. The poster, you need to choice a of the place you want to go. Many too many enquiries will get you confused. Also, having some knowledge of football rules, you should be atleast 18 years for clubs to play you (for instance in the premiere league or top division). This is according to fifa rules and you must have played in your home country for some time before moving unless you grow up in that country. But if you can play well, try some clubs in south africa cause that rules normally is not implemented by africans. From south africa, you could move on. Please focuse on one thing so that you should not be confused. I gave you some important infos about south africa and bank statements with you enquired then. Don't create too many topics. Try to play for a club in 9ja because your foreign club will need certification from Nigeria football federation NFF and NFF will need confirmation from your local club to draft the document. Arrange everything one after the other. You will travel and that is my assurance
thanks bro.............
Re: Repuplic Of Geogia Visa by ibrak200: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
i say thanks to you all for the advice giving.................. we all are still learning. we cant stop learning
but i say thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

2012 World Most Liveable Cities:lagos Ranks 3rd Worst Most Liveable City On List / What State Is The Safest State To Live In Nigeria?? / Placed Under Admin Processing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.