Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) (1845 Views)

Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) / Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS / Fashola Inspects Ikoyi Bridge Now At 80% Completion. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by EkoIle1: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2012

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Tuesday made site inspections to the State Drivers' Institute, the LAGBUS New Site, the Pakodowo Market in Oshodi and the State Electricity Board in Ikeja, saying his visit to the Drivers' Institute is to check the capacity of the Institute to respond when it becomes an integral part of the corrective facilities for traffic regulations enforcement.
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by PaulJohn1: 12:23am On Jul 21, 2012
Anything about Fashola is no more news. That guy is not normal grin grin
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:41am On Jul 21, 2012
Just look at the front page, it's Fashola commissions this and Fashola unveils that....

Eko o ni baje lai lai
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by PaulJohn1: 1:50am On Jul 21, 2012
Eko Ile: Just look at the front page, it's Fashola commissions this and Fashola unveils that....

Eko o ni baje lai lai

O baje ti......
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 21, 2012
EKO ONI BAJE. FASHOLA RIDE ON, WE DEY UR SIDE.
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 21, 2012
The man is a real leader. He would hold his own as a leader in any country in the world.
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by Enoquin(f): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2012
Now, this is lovely! I just hope it will be properly maintained - the drivers' institute I mean
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by stokolie(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2012
mr fash, for me is one of the best leaders in Nigeria
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by horny4u(f): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2012
He is HOPE in the midst of the GEJs
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by nairawall: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2012
Fashola has a better taste when it comes to projects. The architectural work of his projects are world standard. Also the concepts are innovative and beyond the Nigerian-scope.

He is gradually littering the landscape of Lagos with beautiful, functional and mission drien structures.

I have viewed lots of pictures from Imo state, and I couldn't help but wish Rochas can up his game. The structures are too basic, even the roads are of middle-grade standard.

Nigeria needs world class projects like the several projects I have seen Fashola impliment. Fash hardly even announce the plans, signings and even the contracts. We only get to know when he is commissioning these projects.

Definitely his second term in office is far better than his first cos this 2nd term is more about capital projects.
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by Gbawe: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2012
Yes, Fashola is indeed "doing nothing and sleeping" in his second term. We only wish other Nigerian leader, starting from the President, can be "doing nothing and sleeping" same as Fashola. Perhaps then Nigeria will develop very quickly.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by VoodooDoll(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
Well done to Fashola, and Lagos state govt and civil servants plus tax payers, entrepreneurs and businessmen.

Whilst we sing praises to Fashola, let's remember that he is a servant of the people, and he is just doing his job. Quite notably though!!!!
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by alaoeri: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Where's billionaire τ̲̅ȍ come & criticise fashola ain't doing anything second term in office.
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by SisiKill1: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
Gbawe: Yes, Fashola is indeed "doing nothing and sleeping" in his second term. We only wish other Nigerian leader, starting from the President, can be "doing nothing and sleeping" same as Fashola. Perhaps then Nigeria will develop very quickly.
Hehehehe! grin

Say. . .when is GEJ's birthday? I'm thinking of gifting him with an endless supply of valium. cheesy
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
fashola commisions this, fashola hands over that

while gej erm vows and misfires on
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by VoodooDoll(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Hehehehe! grin

Say. . .when is GEJ's birthday? I'm thinking of gifting him with an endless supply of valium. cheesy

grin grin

I highly suspect GEJ already has the local version on tap.
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by Ladipodeal: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sorry ooo.... Where in Oshodi is the market located?, if it is the one nxt to postoffice then the above pic was taken yrs ago. The market well built but highly disorganized presently and highly inacessible. The road linking from oshodi is in a terrible state. The market got no parking space that i know, lot of residential building with shops just before u enter the market, so y will customer bother entering for shopping. Moreso street traders are alway there doing their stuff. I really pity those who bought the shop due to low sale. I just hope that of yaba wont be like that.
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by EkoIle1: 4:10am On Jul 22, 2012
The market in the pics is still under construction and not ready for any type of occupancy talk less all the stuff you are talking about.
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by dasparrow: 4:18am On Jul 22, 2012
I have much respect for Governor Fashola. The man is doing his job. If all governors in Nigeria were working like him, Nigeria will be a great nation and not a jagajaga one.
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by StarrMatthieu: 6:13am On Jul 22, 2012
Nice job!
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by Ladipodeal: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2012
The market on Oshodi road housing first bank needs lag govt attention. The structures is there and very good. Street traders, access to the market makes nonsense of the place.
Also walking towards Cappa recently cleared early in d morning before 6 and anytime after 10 very dangerous. The structure housing some of the hoodlums was cleared last month but they are still around and deadly.
Passerby are robbed and raped on daily. Eko Ile kindly inform Fash. Plan sending a mail detailing their acticivities myself too. Eko o ni baje o.
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by OAM4J: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
Good one!

Eko o ni baje.
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by tpia5: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
the only thing i dont understand about Fashola is why he's not an Ife alumni.

everything about him screams Ife.

Can he take a two week or two month correspondence course or something, just so he can be an alumni.

Would be nice.
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by otokx(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
media over hyping
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by EkoIle1: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2012
otokx: media over hyping

Media don't award contracts, media can not execute projects, the media only report what people do and if fashola is visonless and not doing anything, there won't be anything for the media to report and hype.
Re: Fashola Inspects LAGBUS' New Site, Oshodi New Market. (pics) by Murphy7h4: 2:11am On Jul 23, 2012
Great

(1) (Reply)

Marginalisation: Yoruba Leaders To Storm Aso Rock Again / Shekau Escapes As Faulty Ammunition Stalls Military Operation In Sambisa …boko H / Rivers State Assembly Fracas.. Real Story Unfold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.