Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

What Is The Step By Step To Process A Visa To USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Step By Step To Process A Visa To USA (1522 Views)

Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? / Please: Does Anyone Know How I Can Process A Kenyan Visa / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Step By Step To Process A Visa To USA by ahmedgafar7(m): 3:43am On Jul 21, 2012
Pls I don't know anything about travelling pls if you can help tell me the process with every bit of information to process the visa[color=][/color]
Re: What Is The Step By Step To Process A Visa To USA by Egbagirl(f): 4:49am On Jul 21, 2012
Um check out the us embassy website. There is also a setions for questions and answers in case you're lost. Plus you haven't specified what type of visa you're applying for. Check out the website. The instructions are quite detailed.
Re: What Is The Step By Step To Process A Visa To USA by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:35am On Jul 21, 2012
Egba girl: Um check out the us embassy website. There is also a setions for questions and answers in case you're lost. Plus you haven't specified what type of visa you're applying for. Check out the website. The instructions are quite detailed.
its a student visa
Re: What Is The Step By Step To Process A Visa To USA by Egbagirl(f): 5:46am On Jul 21, 2012
ahmedgafar7: .
its a student visa

Visit the website first. (Google us embassy lagos or abuja depending on where you want to be interviewed) and check out the instructions on student visa applications. If you have any questions, you can come bk and ask. Btw, there might be other threads on this issue (I rarely visit the travel section).
Re: What Is The Step By Step To Process A Visa To USA by wurajone(f): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2012
Re: What Is The Step By Step To Process A Visa To USA by ahmedgafar7(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2012
wurajone: Here is a link:

https://www.nairaland.com/994108/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part3
that link is about people that are already processing Their visa
Re: What Is The Step By Step To Process A Visa To USA by Egbagirl(f): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
Dont be afraid to DIY and ask others for help when you are stuck. The fact that you never traveled before doesn't mean that you cant do anything about yourself. If you trynna get into the US, then you've got to learn to do these things OYO. Here's the lagos embassy website: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/non-immigrant_visas.html

you should be able to take it from here. btw, you need to pay the visa fee before you start your application because you need the receipt no or whatever it's called. It's not as complicated as it seems. Once you get started, then check out the link that wurajone posted.
Re: What Is The Step By Step To Process A Visa To USA by ahmedgafar7(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2012
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Destination Of The Week: Lafia / Relocation Tips And Requirements For EU Countries! UK, Netherlands, Austria Etc. / Is It Legal To Courier Nigerian Passport From Nigeria To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.