Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? (89694 Views)

List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2012
As for me, I can't judge states I haven't been to in recent times, but please amaechi is living on past glory, he worked hard during his first term, but this is 2nd term he has done nothing, all the roads are bad, drainages blocked, expatriates breaking traffic rules just because they work for oil coys. Fashola is working, I'll keep on saying the easiest way for ACN to break PDP's monopoly on the presidencY is to field Fashola as the presidential candidate
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by nifemi01(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2012
wandeay:

you've made mistakes, mega schools are profit oriented, mother and child hospital is a public-private partnership, free medical care only occured during the past administration, free shuttle for student are buses given to states by FG in order 2 ease fuel subsidy hardship and only available in d state capital, also most times, students hav to stay in the sun for abt 2 hours b4 d arrival of d bus, water fall is built @ alagbaka, close to government house and only serves those around the area, we are talking about democracy, wat mimiko is doing shows he is using ondo for business, quote me wrong
guy seriously u re high on something. What previous administration? U mean d guy dat looted d whole state treasury n keep buying lipstick all about?
Also dat free shuttle u called a fg project, go meet ur bro retardeen n ask him when he initiated d project.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ignology: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2012
Rochas
Fashola
Akpabio
Amaechi
Oshiomhole
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ignology: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2012
Rochas
Fashola
Akpabio
Amaechi
Oshiomhole
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2012
Kunlegzy:
Hahahaha
Meant Fø̲̣̣я̅ those that Ђά̲̣̣vέ inner eyes

So you mean basically meant for moronic, poorly educated fucktards?
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Sinzu47: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
cry worst perfoming nnko? I think Gabriel Suswam will be num 1 ;->
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by BUCCINIK: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
manosteel: Gov. Sullivan Chime is not one of those noise making governors, he is a gentleman to the core just like we had in Gov. Duke, he allows his works to speak for him and it gladens my heart to see that he made the list though he is not my state governor anyway. My list goes like this:
(1) Okorocha
(2) Fashiola
(3) Oshiomole
(4) Chime
(5) Mimiko
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
1. Fashola
2. -
3. -
4. Rochas
5. ?
Fashola is my number 1 because I've seen 1st hand what he is doing in Lagos(this one no b dem-say-dem-say). He is my number 1, in fact he is the only political leader I care about in Nigeria. He is humble & hardworking, I've seen him in 'hold-up' (traffic jam), he goes around to see the projects going on in lagos(unlike some ppl dat would sit in their air-conditioned office & get info. Based on what they are told by their 'Boot-licking-officers). I love him #NoHomo. No. 2 & 3 are empty because I don't tink there is any gov. Good enough to b compared to Fashola.
I don't like it when ppl say political office holders are pretending - won't Nigeria b a beta place if they can all pretend by doing their work
Rochas was included because of what my friends say he has achieved in Imo, so based on what they say(dem-say-dem-say) I included his name. I would ave swear/cursed anybody that included Ogun state govt.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sagamite:

So you mean basically meant for moronic, poorly educated fucktards?

ℓ̊ dunno know O°˚˚˚, ℓ̊ haven't even heard of this set of people b4, maybe they re Ɣ☺ΰr pals since U̶̲̥̅ know τђεir nick names. Lolz
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Elebiju: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
plc group: Very good rating - to me the 5 governors are performing but I feel it should be this way:

1. Rochas
2. Fashola
3. Akpabio
4. Oshiomole
5 Mimiko
what!how can u include mimiko in this glorious list,what has he done?I know u will be quick to say he beautify akure,he built mother and child health center there,what about other LGA's in ondo state,lest u forget ondo state is part of the niger delta and d fifth producer of crude oil in nigeria,talk about education sector,health sector,employement and youth empowerment he is nowhere to be found,the only youth empowerment he promote is thuggery,rufus giwa polytechnic owo a state owned institution is lacking good infrastructure even with d recent 200% increase in tution fees,call me anything u like but I'm proud to be an ilaje the only militant tribe in ondo state and the producer ot its cude oil.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Dakingpin: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
1 rochas
2 akabio
3 fashola
4 oshio baba
5 chime
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
Elebiju: what!how can u include mimiko in this glorious list,what has he done?I know u will be quick to say he beautify akure,he built mother and child health center there,what about other LGA's in ondo state,lest u forget ondo state is part of the niger delta and d fifth producer of crude oil in nigeria,talk about education sector,health sector,employement and youth empowerment he is nowhere to be found,the only youth empowerment he promote is thuggery,rufus giwa polytechnic owo a state owned institution is lacking good infrastructure even with d recent 200% increase in tution fees,call me anything u like but I'm proud to be an ilaje the only militant tribe in ondo state and the producer ot its cude oil.

U̶̲̥̅ dey waist Ɣ☺ΰr time, which oil are Ɣ☺u producing? ℓ̊ mean Ɣ☺u . What do u want him †Φ come aπϑ do, someting FG haven't even sorted out.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kunlegzy:

ℓ̊ dunno know O°˚˚˚, ℓ̊ haven't even heard of this set of people b4, maybe they re Ɣ☺ΰr pals since U̶̲̥̅ know τђεir nick names. Lolz

No, they are fucktards like you that think writing illegibly is funky.

Products of a failed education system.

My pals are Oxbridge types. Those types will never be caught dead writing like that.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Elebiju: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
plc group: Very good rating - to me the 5 governors are performing but I feel it should be this way:

1. Rochas
2. Fashola
3. Akpabio
4. Oshiomole
5 Mimiko
what!am I going blind or what,how on earth did mimiko merit this,ask students of rufus giwa poly owo,ask owo indigenes and ilaje where I belong,for ur enlightment ondo state is d fifth producer of crude oil in nigeria and all mimiko can show for all the oil windfalls is the beautification of akure,come to ilaje and see the agony my people are facing,no electricity,no health centre no pipe borne water,the people who owns the land that bring forth the black gold are suffering like no man's business,check employrment rate,youth empowerment,education sector and agricultural sector pls stop this unworthy hype of mimiko and go to places outside akure
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by BUCCINIK: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
I really want u 2 consider the state's allocation & the state's generated revenue. These Governors' developmental achievements particularly on Education, Infrastrucure, Employment,Food & Agric, Security, Health & Human empowment were critically analysed not minding future political ambitions. The Best Performed 5 Nigeria Govs 2012 According to Tranparency Organisation are:
1. Rochas Okorocha -IMO
2. Godswill Akpabio -AKWAIBOM
3. Babatunde Fashola -LAGOS
4. Adams Oshomoile -EDO
5. Sullivan Chime -ENUGU
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by antitpiah: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sagamite:

My pals are Oxbridge types. Those types will never be caught dead writing like that.

Coming from someone who was dismissed from OAU? Wetin I no go see for Nairaland.

FYI, those high achieving kids on TV are not your pals, they are, well, just there.

Community college delusional hoodrat claiming phantasmagoric attachment with high achieving TV personalities. grin Bobo yi ti ya were sha grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Elebiju: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kunlegzy:

U̶̲̥̅ dey waist Ɣ☺ΰr time, which oil are Ɣ☺u producing? ℓ̊ mean Ɣ☺u . What do u want him †Φ come aπϑ do, someting FG haven't even sorted out.
pls try to update ur self before contributing in forums like this,google is there to enlight u and pls spell check ur words before posting
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
antitpiah:

Coming from someone who was dismissed from OAU? Wetin I no go see for Nairaland.

FYI, those high achieving kids on TV are not your pals, they are, well, just there.

Comunity college delutional hoodrat claiming fantasmagoric attachment with high achieving TV personalities. grin Bobo yi ti ya were sha grin

When you learn to spell, we will agree you got a good education from your Community College course. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/996503/sagamite-vs-cheddarking-debate#11517611
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by antitpiah: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
Elebiju: pls try to update ur self before contributing in forums like this,google is there to enlight u and pls spell check ur words before posting

Anyways, as I was saying: from Google, a comma in writing is like a pause inside a sentence when speaking. We use commas inside sentences. Commas separate parts of a sentence into logical elements. Commas have no meaning, but they help us to see the structure and therefore the meaning of the sentence. Put a space after a comma.

PS:"Enlighten" is the proper word to use

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Elebiju: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
nifemi01:
guy seriously u re high on something. What previous administration? U mean d guy dat looted d whole state treasury n keep buying lipstick all about?
Also dat free shuttle u called a fg project, go meet ur bro retardeen n ask him when he initiated d project.
guy u are the one who is retarded and u lack exposure just like most of the folks in ondo state,think;all u mentioned about mimiko's achievements can only be found in akure,is akure the only LGA in ondo state,do u expect people from ilaje,ese odo and the riverine areas to come to akure for health services.Pls try and visit places outside ur abode
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
antitpiah:

Anyways, as I was saying: from Google, a coma in writing is like a pause inside a sentence when speaking. We used comas inside sentences. Comas separate parts of a sentence into logical elements. Comas have no meaning, but they help us to see the structure and therefore the meaning of the sentence. Put a space after a coma.

PS:"Enlighten" is the proper word to use

You should learn how to spell comma. FOOOOL! grin
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sagamite:

See mumuni!!! Hahaha, U̶̲̥̅ № be mumu again, U̶̲̥̅ don get rank wella , U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ now mumuni.
Product of excellent educational system. Hahahaha
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
[quote author=Sagamite]

You should learn how to spell comma. FOOOOL! grin[/quote

Lolz
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kunlegzy:

See mumuni!!! Hahaha, U̶̲̥̅ № be mumu again, U̶̲̥̅ don get rank wella , U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ now mumuni.
Product of excellent educational system. Hahahaha

Don't worry. You will be strolling round Lagos in future wondering why good companies don't see you as employable.

Then you will be blaming the whole world, bar yourself.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
Elebiju: guy u are the one who is retarded and u lack exposure just like most of the folks in ondo state,think;all u mentioned about mimiko's achievements can only be found in akure,is akure the only LGA in ondo state,do u expect people from ilaje,ese odo and the riverine areas to come to akure for health services.Pls try and visit places outside ur abode

Is the OSOPADEC chairman in the state not from your town, that question should be directed †Φ him

Or u did not hear that he misappropriated funds, his case in court, u hear bro?
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Elebiju: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
10 over 10: Adefo?? U have really be misinformed by those modern noise makers and fools..former Gov Agagu spent 6 years with executive LGA chairmen!! Why didn't they do the so called LGA projects..but they were busy packing money..and now that a Gov with caring heart is trying to change the lot of Akure from a village to a true and modern capital city!! I wonder why u guys are complaining..pls move with time..
guy I think u are one who has been misled here,remember ondo state is part of NDDC and is akure the only LGA in ondo state moreover the people who gave the money are suffering
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Elebiju: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kunlegzy:

Is the OSOPADEC chairman in the state not from your town, that question should be directed †Φ him

Or u did not hear that he misappropriated funds, his case in court, u hear bro?
he is a card carrying member of the labour party,so I can bet the money is siphoned for party use wake up idota!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Don't worry. You will be strolling round Lagos in future wondering why good companies don't see you as employable.

Then you will be blaming the whole world, bar yourself.

Hahahahah, i don commot that list of people wey dey do dat, that angle is secured long ago. Shine ur shoes wella for τђε 2mao № 219th interview wey U̶̲̥̅ don dey do eversince u don drop ur KAKI, that is if u were given one. Hahahahahah
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kunlegzy: .

Hahahahah, i don commot that list of people wey dey do dat, that angle is secured long ago. Shine ur shoes wella for τђε 2mao № 219th interview wey U̶̲̥̅ don dey do eversince u don drop ur KAKI, that is if u were given one. Hahahahahah

On the net, every cretin would make outrageous claims, just like antitpiah that claimed he was studying Medicine in Princeton only for people to tap him on the shoulder to the fact that Princeton does not have a medical school. grin

Unfortunately for you, the idiocy of your posts will always expose your level. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Elebiju: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
wandeay:

you have the outer, inner and the innermost eyes, buses given to the state by FG is paint LP(orange), all projects by the past government are all abandoned, profit-oriented mega schools, infact, its a wasted 4 years
guys we are like minds,pls enlighten these akure locals on what is expected from ondo state as an oil producing state
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
[quote author=Elebiju]he is a card carrying member of the labour party,so I can bet the money is siphoned for party use wake up idota![/quote

Do U̶̲̥̅ W̶̲̥̅̊ǎ̜̣̍n̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ †Φ tell ♍ƺ. that τђε same мäŋ ℓ̊ mean τђε chairman don't know ђã†̥ Ɣ☺u guys are undergoing
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sagamite:

On the net, every cretin would make outrageous claims, just like antitpiah that claimed he was studying Medicine in Princeton only for people to tap him on the shoulder to the fact that Princeton does not have a medical school. grin

Unfortunately for you, the idiocy of your posts will always expose your level. grin

ℓ̊ be naija breed № denial, ℓ̊ don't give A̶̲̥̅ cheat if U̶̲̥̅ study Iπ Copenhagen. Mumuni!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.