Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? (89859 Views)

List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
Elebiju: guys we are like minds,pls enlighten these akure locals on what is expected from ondo state as an oil producing state

U̶̲̥̅ ve †Φ go aπϑ tell them Iπ bayelsa state, ђã†̥ it means †Φ be an oil producing state.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kunlegzy: .

ℓ̊ be naija breed № denial, ℓ̊ don't give A̶̲̥̅ cheat if U̶̲̥̅ study Iπ Copenhagen. Mumuni!!!

Jeez! Fck Nigerian education system. undecided
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
Elebiju: guys we are like minds,pls enlighten these akure locals on what is expected from ondo state as an oil producing state

Aside from PH τђε capital of Rivers state, name  tangible place again, hmmm.

U̶̲̥̅ ve †Φ go aπϑ tell them Iπ bayelsa state, ђã†̥ it means †Φ be an oil producing state.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Elebiju: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kunlegzy:
i think u re entitle to your own opinion my friend, are u from ondo state, towards the end of ur youth service in june: u went to uyo, did u stay thre up till a month? ur judging from ur own mind, akpabio even dusted fashola if you dont know. as for mimiko, come to ondo state you will see the various aspect of human endeavour that this gentleman have touched, let me assist you abit.
1. infrastructural development. maybe is been long u ve been to that ancient town called Akure, you have to take a trip down and see things for yourself, i never know that every town is beautiful, provided money can be spent the beauty will showcase and thats the case of akure.
2. health care delivery. go and check mother and child hospital,well it maybe not be meaningful to you for now, cos u re not yet a father, but until then. diagnostic center, General upgrade of hospital, clinic and health centers in the state
3.Education. u need to come and see the first public mega primary school ever in nigeria, an initiative from the Governor to the masses which is aimed at closing the gap between the high class and low class when it comes to education in the state, this mega school spread across the entire state, with one out of three in akure functional and the rest abt 95% complete. there is general upgrade of every Unity and Secondary school in the state. u can come and confirm this, if you are the doubting Thomas
4.urban renewal initiative. standard auto-pack, auto-mart, mechanic village, five star market, beautification, shuttle buses for all schools in the state, dew spewing roundabout hmmm, etc
5. agriculture. i hope u heard of Malaysia magic?. well thats the oil palm sector.
6 housing project
7,................ i no fit type again, come and see for urself ok. no one is campaigning for anybody but the truth needed to be told to d doubting thomasis. dont mind my english , no timeeeeeeeeeeee
this guy is really stupid,how can u use the development of a central location to judge the whole state I'm very sure u are an akure local, all u mentioned above can only be found in akure for ur information ondo state receives more allocation than lagos
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Jeez! Fck Nigerian education system. undecided

ℓ̊ be nigerian, born, nurtured, tutored here. Since U̶̲̥̅ school Iπ URANUS W̶̲̥̅̊ђǝrǝ dey don't hold pen nor books Fø̲̣̣я̅ studies, U̶̲̥̅ cant go thre aπϑ run U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ own forum. № need †Φ come Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ŋ here †Φ spew poo. Ok
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Elebiju: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kunlegzy:

time will tell, but beware cos soon ur cosy homes will be ur graves and ur bodies will bloat with the money u squander
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Elebiju: this guy is really stupid,how can u use the development of a central location to judge the whole state I'm very sure u are an akure local, all u mentioned above can only be found in akure for ur information ondo state receives more allocation than lagos

U̶̲̥̅ know ђã†̥ ℓ̊ be village local, U̶̲̥̅ don't really Ђά̲̣̣vέ †Φ know W̶̲̥̅̊ђǝrǝ ℓ̊ dey beat ♍Ɣ drums from ☺ķªª¥ . U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ not banished from touring Ɣ☺ΰr country, take a stroll down †Φ τђε state. Chikena
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kunlegzy:

ℓ̊ be nigerian, born, nurtured, tutored here. Since U̶̲̥̅ school Iπ URANUS W̶̲̥̅̊ђǝrǝ dey don't hold pen nor books Fø̲̣̣я̅ studies, U̶̲̥̅ cant go thre aπϑ run U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ own forum. № need †Φ come Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ŋ here †Φ spew poo. Ok

I rest my case. grin

As I said:

Sagamite:

On the net, every cretin would make outrageous claims, just like antitpiah that claimed he was studying Medicine in Princeton only for people to tap him on the shoulder to the fact that Princeton does not have a medical school. grin

Unfortunately for you, the idiocy of your posts will always expose your level. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
Elebiju: time will tell, but beware cos soon ur cosy homes will be ur graves and ur bodies will bloat with the money u squander

aπϑ if ℓ̊ hadn't squander ?
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Elebiju: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kunlegzy: .

U̶̲̥̅ know ђã†̥ ℓ̊ be village local, U̶̲̥̅ don't really Ђά̲̣̣vέ †Φ know W̶̲̥̅̊ђǝrǝ ℓ̊ dey beat ♍Ɣ drums from ☺ķªª¥ . U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ not banished from touring Ɣ☺ΰr country, take a stroll down †Φ τђε state. Chikena
I know u are a chronic idiot, I am not a home based like u I only schooled in ondo state and I am in akungba at the moment which part of the state are u referring to is it owo,emure ile,ifon,isuada,akoko,ikare,ikale,epinmi,ijagba,imoru,uso or wherever in ondo state I've been to almost all LGA's in ondo state if u were bred in lagos the kinda orientation u received would have been an eye opener
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
Elebiju: I know u are a chronic idiot, I am not a home based like u I only schooled in ondo state and I am in akungba at the moment which part of the state are u referring to is it owo,emure ile,ifon,isuada,akoko,ikare,ikale,epinmi,ijagba,imoru,uso or wherever in ondo state I've been to almost all LGA's in ondo state if u were bred in lagos the kinda orientation u received would have been an eye opener

If U̶̲̥̅ stay Iπ an advanced country U̶̲̥̅ don't need †Φ tell ☺ķªª¥ , it ll speak Fø̲̣̣я̅ Ɣ☺u , ℓ̊ won't be surprise if later ℓ̊ see Ɣ☺u U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ type Iπ d street, coming †Φ see out U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ holidays with U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ aunt or uncle Iπ eko-ile. U̶̲̥̅ don't need †Φ know W̶̲̥̅̊ђǝrǝ A̶̲̥̅♏ based, A̶̲̥̅♏ an akure local ∂ same U̶̲̥̅ claim Fø̲̣̣я̅ urself or an ondo international or eboyin faithful ♠ℓℓ Ω̴̩̩̩̥α naija. Any small talk U̶̲̥̅ attach lagos †Φ urself hahahah. ℓ̊ count shout pls.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by DuncanSamuel: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
I believe they should be judged based on certain criteria common to everyone of them like net revenue, viability of projects, contribution to the economy, disposition towards non-natives, recognition and appreciation by people and reputable institutions around the world etc.. If all this factors are considered, I think Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom tops the list.. The ranking should be: 1. Akpabio 2. Rochas 3. Oshiomole 4. Chime 5. Fashola..
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by johnwell(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
nnemmpi: Okorocha,apkabio,fashola,oshomole,leyi imoke
When I saw the name; "IMOKE" I have to reboot my device, check my anti-virus before re-login in. This man with white bear-bear like my grandmother's he-goat is a "SQUARE-PEG IN A ROUND-HOLE". What has he done to the state? What is happening to TINAPA? The roads leading to Okoja, obubara, ikom, obudu, iyala, ugep, bokki, itu, & lots more are full of manholes. 70% maintenance project in calabar (including the airport & calabar-itu road) were financed by Gov. Akpabio, UNICEM, etc. Well, my people dey talk say; "In the city of the blind, the one eyed man is the king". I rest my case! Proudly Akwa Ibom. Ado Okay.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by festusfeezy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
go to lagos nd take a look at d local govt roads....very bad....i ddnt c any roaad contructed by fashola.....to me talba of nija state is d best
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by eraby: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
1. GODSWILL HAS DONE WELL IN WASTING PUBLIC FUNDS,I THINK HE SHOULD BE NO.1 FRM BEHIND.
2. PLZ DON'T RATE ANY GOVERNOR FRM THE LOUD NOISE THE MAKE.
3. N/B. THERE ARE SOME ACTIVE GOVERNORS BUT U DON'T HEAR THEM MAKING NOISE.
4. GET THE PERFORMANCE DATA OF THESE GUYS THEN U WILL SEE SOME OF DIS COMMISSION ONE PROJECT FIVE TIMES.
MY RATING FRM WHAT I HVE SEEN

1. ROCHAS OKOROCHA
2. RAJI FASHOLA
3. ROTIMI AMEACHI
4. ADAMS OSHIOMOLE
5. SUVILLAN CHIME
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by eraby: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
[quote author=PETUK]i'm very happy that everyone here agree that Akpabio is among the best, except some blind Ibibios YES U ARE HAPPY DAT YUR GOVERNOR IS WASTING YUR RESOURCES. DO YOU KNOW THAT CIVIL SERVANTS HAVE NOT BEEN PAID THEIR SALARIES FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS, TELL ME WHY A PERFORMING GOVERNOR IS HAVING DIFFICULTY IN PAYING WORKERS?
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
I can only point to two out of the five governors on the list. This is as regards what they have achieved going by information available on Nairaland.

1. Fashola - The governor of Lagos state. There are evidences of him trying his best to bring sanity to the city and its environs. Also there are evidences of good numbers of projects being executed by him, ranging from BRT provision to railway networks. I personally admire his determination to bring organizability to such a hectic city life.

2. Oshumole - The governor of Eido state. There are arguably proofs from those who post here and the landslide winning in the past election as testaments to how much he is loved by the people and how much he is working to put the infrastructural works in place.

Those are the two I can point to with evidences available on Nairaland.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by sadi78: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
[/quote] Which yardstick you used in rating this Governors?
Kano state Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso must be among the top 5 governors in Nigeria!
In only 1 year in office he executed many project like:-
1-Northwest University
2- Informatic institute
3- School of Nursing and Midwifery
4- 400 new upstairs block in primary schools
5- 5km road in every 44 local govt. In kano
6- free uniform, books and feeding of primary school pupils
7- 10 new institutes in kano like Animal health care, hotel management, health tech, reformatic institutes
8- 3 overhead bridges
9- 3 brand new villages named kwankwasiyya,amana, bandak villages
10- increase in internal revenue from N500M to N2billion.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by sadi78: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
[/quote] Which yardstick you used in rating this Governors?
Kano state Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso must be among the top 5 governors in Nigeria!
1-Northwest University
2- Informatic institute
7- 10 new institutes in kano like Animal health care, hotel management, health tech, reformatic institutes
8- 3 overhead bridges
And many more!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by nifemi01(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
Elebiju: guy u are the one who is retarded and u lack exposure just like most of the folks in ondo state,think;all u mentioned about mimiko's achievements can only be found in akure,is akure the only LGA in ondo state,do u expect people from ilaje,ese odo and the riverine areas to come to akure for health services.Pls try and visit places outside ur abode
dude read my comment again. I did not say d guy is in top 5 performing governors in nigeria, i only said d project d other guy called fg initiative isn't a fed govt project.
Now concerning ur comment about mimiko not working in other lg except akure, have u been to ondo town recently? N also same owo u mention, have u even been there? Cos i know there are major road construction going on in those places.
D guy might not be in d top 5 performing governors but he is trying and please don't compare him with agagu.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kunlegzy:

Where do you know is port-harcourt?! If you want to speak technically, Port-harcourt stops at Old GRA.. The places you refer to as port-harcourt are about 5 other LGAs that have been swallowed up by port harcourt.. Then don't forget Omoku and Ahoada.. Abuloma, Obio Akpo and obibgo
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by brosB: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
Akpabio Rochas. Oshiomole. Almakura of Nasarawa state. Jang of Plateau
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
[quote author=Sagamite]

You should learn how to spell comma. FOOOOL! grin[/quote

SO FAR U UNDERSTAND WHAT HIS TRYING TO PASS TO YOU, U NEVER TELL ME YOU ARE A ENGLISH TEACHER
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

Where do you know is port-harcourt?! If you want to speak technically, Port-harcourt stops at Old GRA.. The places you refer to as port-harcourt are about 5 other LGAs that have been swallowed up by port harcourt.. Then don't forget Omoku and Ahoada.. Abuloma, Obio Akpo and obibgo

PORT-HARCOURT IS IN SOMALIA NAH grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
Elebiju: pls try to update ur self before contributing in forums like this,google is there to enlight u and pls spell check ur words before posting

I HEAR YOU grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
Elebiju: guy u are the one who is retarded and u lack exposure just like most of the folks in ondo state,think;all u mentioned about mimiko's achievements can only be found in akure,is akure the only LGA in ondo state,do u expect people from ilaje,ese odo and the riverine areas to come to akure for health services.Pls try and visit places outside ur abode

MR EXPOSURE grin BABA ABUJA grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by EEngineer1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
sadi78:

Which yardstick you used in rating this Governors?
1-Northwest University
2- Informatic institute
8- 3 overhead bridges

did kwankwaso really achieve these things, are the projects completed, if they are then that is good but boko haram has almost condemned kano

pls Nlers i have been following this thread from page 1, let someone who is really staying in ondo enlighten me on mimiko's works, i hv been trying to find out how he has been performing, the mega schools i saw on ait were very impressive
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
E-Engineer:

did kwankwaso really achieve these things, are the projects completed, if they are then that is good but boko haram has almost condemned kano

pls Nlers i have been following this thread from page 1, let someone who is really staying in ondo enlighten me on mimiko's works, i hv been trying to find out how he has been performing, the mega schools i saw on ait were very impressive

MY GUY THE MEGA SCHOOL IS FIRST OF ITS KIND IN NAIJA , ITS CUT ACROSS THE ENTIRE STATE, ONE IS IN OPERATION NOW, WHILE OTHERS CUTTING ACROSS THE ENTIRE LGA IS ABT 93% COMPLETED, SOMETHING WE VE BEEN DREAMING OF IN NIGERIA. USE GOOGLE BRO, U LL GET MORE OF THE FACT, I ENTER THE TOWN NOW TODAY MAKES IT 2WKS
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
ogochukwunasa1: Why is an hausa governor's name not on d list. Mschewwww

You're just a sad he goat or she goat whatever your sex is.. Which hausa /so called bloody northern Govs r doing anything compared to what the listed Govs r doing? Please try and grow a brain. Idiota!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by bluewaters213: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
Why is Delta State Governor not on the list.Atleast, Huge Revenue comes to Delta compare to Edo but very little, close to nothing to show.God will punish him and PDP.I went to Edo Last Month and the construction works going on made me ashame of my Givernor..Thief
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by eraby: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
NLANDERS TELL THEM ABOUT MIMIKO'S AND AMEACHI MEGA SCHOOLS.
GO TO OTHER STATES LIKE DELTA, AKWA IBOM, ABIA ETC U SEE THAT DIS GUYS GO TO THE MEDIA AND TELL THE PEOPLE ALL SORT OF LIES. GO TO AKWA IBOM U WILL SEE DAT ALL DAT U SEE IN THE MEDIA ARE BIG LIES. HE IS OWJNG CIVIL SERVANTS 3 MONTHS SALARY.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by AJpikin: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
uduaghan is a thief n a don key

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday / Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity / Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.