Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test (8330 Views)

U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) / Nigeria U-17 Eaglets Set For Tomorrow's Match (photos) / 3 Nigeria U-17 Players Fail MRI Age-Test Scans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by Princek12(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
otokx: If 18 failed, how many passed?

me sef wan ask the same question
Re: 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by elampiro(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
Yomieluv: nairaland isnt 4d blind,or illiterate.if u cant read,or having difficulty undastanding simple writeup,click on exit.ok.
You don't have respect. You come to forum and attack people, you are bold to do that because you aren't face to face with them. Learn to be polite and apply coutesy.
Re: 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
elampiro:
You don't have respect. You come to forum and attack people, you are bold to do that because you aren't face to face with them. Learn to be polite and apply coutesy.
i didnt insult u,i was just explaining why blind people,or people like u, whose brain are performing below expectation shouldnt join Nairaland..moreva,why should i be afraid of U?u be God,Obama,or Goodluck?.next time,read b4 u comment,dont make me feel ur parents wasted money sending u to school..
Re: 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by mulumele(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nigeria & Ghana in deep shit.lol
Re: 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 22, 2012
Megozuks: He said YOUNGER BROTHER not twin.
emmm,since taiye is a twin,he i the elder while kehinde is his younger one,u catch d drift and for your info,TT said it was his twin that died not younger or whatever
Re: 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by onatisi(m): 4:28am On Jul 22, 2012
otokx: If 18 failed, how many passed?
none
Re: 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by Tropilo(m): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2012
Yomieluv: Most African,and south American are guilty of fielding overage playerz..imagine,taiye taiwo's younga brother is reffered to "bros"in his area by people that are above 30yearz.i wonda how old he is,truly.when he claims below 30yrz.anoda case study is Julius Aghaowa,a serving policeman then,claiming unda 30,when he's truly above 45....mmmtcheww.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Remember?
Re: 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by Tropilo(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2012
D-Explorer:
It happens in almost every country and in Nigeria it's a norm because most of them are 'carefully' and 'fearfully' selected.

I swear, if dem carry that machine enter Federal Civil Service. The place go almost empty.
Re: 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2012
MRI test should also be used on intending corpers,graduate employees n politicians,cos a 65 yr old man posing as, n doing the biznes of a 40 yr old will NEVA get d xpktd result.

1 Like

Re: 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2012
Tropilo:

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Remember?
this is not the issue of false witness,dont u know that those futballerz once lived among pple,b4 they become supastarz.they all have traceable history na..do u know that Ryan Giggs once played with Our John fashanu on d same pitch?Ryan giggs is still an active playa,while our John fasanu has since left futball a very long time ago..nature cant be cheated,thats why,it will be difficult 4 Africa to win Worldcup.most of our playaz,are useless at the senior level..all diz are mainly due to lack of record keeping by d govt.
Re: 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by Megozuks: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2012
milehigh06:
emmm,since taiye is a twin,he i the elder while kehinde is his younger one,u catch d drift and for your info,TT said it was his twin that died not younger or whatever
The Yoruba say that traditionally, Kehinde is the elder of the twins. Topic for another day. I get your drift anyway. Thanks.
Re: 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by elampiro(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
Yomieluv: i didnt insult u,i was just explaining why blind people,or people like u, whose brain are performing below expectation shouldnt join Nairaland..moreva,why should i be afraid of U?u be God,Obama,or Goodluck?.next time,read b4 u comment,dont make me feel ur parents wasted money sending u to school..
I don't blame you, you lack home training neither do you understand the topic being discussed. ..... I am waiting for you guys to mention the name of this so called Taiye Taiwo younger brother that they claim people over 30 call bros. People like to bring people down, and they know nothing about the family. Too bad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Falconets Qualify For The 2024 U20 FIFA Women’s World Cup / Nigeria's WC 2010 Home Jersey Revealed / Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Beat Real Sociedad 5-2 (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.