Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,476 members, 7,840,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua - Education (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua (293948 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Adextobiloba(f): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hardeybisey: why don't u check their site urself instead of listening to rumours....or don't u think it could be dat ur so called VTNI that is behind all this.....cos I saw a thread sumtimes ago where he was accused of scam
i dnt tink Vnti is in any way involved, coz i neva register wit im, and i dnt gv out mai aus address anyhow, d confusion there is dat its stamp and also d stamp of d nipost is at d back of of d envelope...... I tink i wuld try 2 ignore it.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by hardeybissie(f): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
@tobi relax same tin happened to me last year i chose u.i and wasnt admitted and although i didnt chose caleb uni i was offered admission wen i went to caleb to make enquires i was told dat it was because of d affiliation wit jamb and u.i dat my name was sent to dem because my grades were gud enuf 4 me to study in deir school. so wat u sud do is to go and make enquires probably u.i or oou is affiliated to oduduwa uni thru jamb. hv u bin offered admission into u.i?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Hardeybisey(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
Adextobiloba: i dnt tink Vnti is in any way involved, coz i neva register wit im, and i dnt gv out mai aus address anyhow, d confusion there is dat its stamp and also d stamp of d nipost is at d back of of d envelope...... I tink i wuld try 2 ignore it.
all I'm saying is dat u shld confirm it well from a reliable source before paying any money....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
Adextobiloba: pls sincere answer wuld be very much appreciated
Obafemi awolowo university OFFERED ME PROVISIONAL ADMISSION AND IT WAS EVEN BROUGHT TO MY HOUSE AND I NEVER WRITE POST UME IN OBAFEMI AWOLOWO.
So i want to ask if this is real oro i shuld ignore the PROVISIONAL ADMISSION, COZ IT HAD MY NAME WRITTEN ON IT BODLY ALL OF MY THREE NAMES, AN JUST CONFUSED HOW THEY GOT MY NAMES............... PLS HELP ME OOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT EXACTLY SHOULD I DO? @ZEZEN HELP ME OUT
It is called JAMB merit list... Me too d polytechnic i finished from i never wrote post JAMB or neither did i paid. I was send a letter that u've been admitted and i saw my name on the list when i went to the school. It is a merit list from JAMB
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2012
Adextobiloba: This is what is written in no 2 of thd detailed in d so called Provisional admisn for undergraduate.
PROVISIONAL ADMISSION
Based on the list made available to us by JAMB for 2012/2013, i write on behalf of the Senate of Oduduwa University to inform you that u have been offered Provisional Admission to pursue a full ~ time degree programme leading to the award of B.SC MASS COMMUNICATION.
private universities admits randomly so it's ur luck if u wanna go dere
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Hardeybisey(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
X is a 7 leta words,X is impossible 4 God,new babies lyk X beta dan breast milk,poor ve X nd d rich luk 4 X frm d poor,if u eat X u will die,X is more important dan ur life,i swear i will give u X if u get d ansa...wat is X?

Waiting for the answer......
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
After All d Rumuors.............. WAEC Finally Releases Results... !!!!! Crucify Me if U later discover this is a Lie. Nd to All of Wey Abuse My Paddy ZEZENY dis Morning... Oya sharply dey Apologise to my Guy! GOODLUCK to Y'all.!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Adextobiloba(f): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
hardeybissie: @tobi relax same tin happened to me last year i chose u.i and wasnt admitted and although i didnt chose caleb uni i was offered admission wen i went to caleb to make enquires i was told dat it was because of d affiliation wit jamb and u.i dat my name was sent to dem because my grades were gud enuf 4 me to study in deir school. so wat u sud do is to go and make enquires probably u.i or oou is affiliated to oduduwa uni thru jamb. hv u bin offered admission into u.i?
i was nt offered admissn in ui ooo.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Hardeybisey(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ibraheeym: After All d Rumuors.............. WAEC Finally Releases Results... !!!!! Crucify Me if U later discover this is a Lie. Nd to All of Wey Abuse My Paddy ZEZENY dis Morning... Oya sharply dey Apologise to my Guy! GOODLUCK to Y'all.!
which waec. Be dat.....why re u causing anxiety to dose awaiting the result....jst checked it nd its not yet out
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Adextobiloba(f): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
Akby:
It is called JAMB merit list... Me too d polytechnic i finished from i never wrote post JAMB or neither did i paid. I was send a letter that u've been admitted and i saw my name on the list when i went to the school. It is a merit list from JAMB
so wat do u advice me to do?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Adextobiloba(f): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
Akby:
private universities admits randomly so it's ur luck if u wanna go dere
does it mean dat it s directly 4rm oau or a kind of Scam?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hardeybisey: which waec. Be dat.....why re u causing anxiety to dose awaiting the result....jst checked it nd its not yet out
U know say me I never Follow Una "Carry" any Rumuor for Here! Check Well Before U argue with Me o. I'm Also expecting My results, so why Should I be Lying ?!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Adextobiloba(f): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hardeybisey: which waec. Be dat.....why re u causing anxiety to dose awaiting the result....jst checked it nd its not yet out
guy waec result is out they i saw dis info on tv 2day. And it was even broadcas in stv news...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Hardeybisey(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
Adextobiloba: guy waec result is out they i saw dis info on tv 2day. And it was even broadcas in stv news...
but its not yet updated on their site....check waecdirect.org
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
@all I'm sorry for being absent on d thread since. @Adextobiloba I've read wot u've been posting since,jst cool down nd relax. D message is actually not from OAU. U neva chose OAU so OAU will neva admit u. Besides, OAU doesn't offer Mass-Communication. I 1 2 believe message isn't a scam, because ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY is a new private University in Ile-Ife very close 2 OAU. So, dey probably need more candidates dats d reason for d letter. Its very much better for u to go 2 d skul nd confirm d admission b4 paying any money, ok?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Adextobiloba(f): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
zezeny: @all I'm sorry for being absent on d thread since. @Adextobiloba I've read wot u've been posting since,jst cool down nd relax. D message is actually not from OAU. U neva chose OAU so OAU will neva admit u. Besides, OAU doesn't offer Mass-Communication. I 1 2 believe message isn't a scam, because ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY is a new private University in Ile-Ife very close 2 OAU. So, dey probably need more candidates dats d reason for d letter. Its very much better for u to go 2 d skul nd confirm d admission b4 paying any money, ok?
ok ve hearld u, na u i go believe tanks man.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
Adextobiloba: ok ve hearld u, na u i go believe tanks man.
Its ma pleasure ma. Buh pls, don't ever be deceived dat d letter has an affiliation wit OAU o, cos ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY is neva affiliated wit OAU in anyway. Buh its very close 2 OAU. It is along Ibadan road, if u are travelling from Ile-Ife. Pls, I repeat again, don't do d mistake of paying such money in2 dere account without going 2 ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY 2 confirrm o. Goodluck
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
NEWS FROM CAMPUS: THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2012/2013 Session Reported To Commence In November 2012
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Adextobiloba(f): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
Concerning the waec result, u re 2 wait 4 48 hours b4 checking d result.... Goodluck 2 u all.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Hardeybisey(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
zezeny: NEWS FROM CAMPUS: THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2012/2013 Session Reported To Commence In November 2012
ow sure re u
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Adextobiloba(f): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
zezeny: NEWS FROM CAMPUS: THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2012/2013 Session Reported To Commence In November 2012
those it means there s no hope 4 we that were nt shorlist 4 d pume screening test?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hardeybisey: ow sure re u
D School's New Academic Calender
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by temidayodamoye(m): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
@adex am double sure d msg is nt frm oau cos my frnds dere are stil at ome opin 2 resum 2nd semesta sept2 nd d resmpt date u mentn is octoba so be wise...@al waec is 2rly out bt start chkin statin frm monday 38.8 paxd math nd english.pls no comment tak it or go to hell
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
Adextobiloba: those it means there s no hope 4 we that were nt shorlist 4 d pume screening test?
I am not discouraging u in anyway, buh at d same time I must tell u d truth. I don't tink UI is shortlisting any more candidates again. D next lists 2 be released now is d 2nd Batch nd Direct Entry list. After which Clearance nd Registration follows. (I'm jst saying wot is on ground o, I'm not discouraging u o) Tankz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
zezeny:
D School's New Academic Calender
Hian.. Buh dem just wan Resume 2nd Semester na.. Current 100l student have to Finish dia. Own Academic 1st year b4 We can Resume na! Abi wetin u dey try talk ? 2 sets of 100l fit dey inside 1sch at a time ?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by pedibaba360(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
Tanks peeps 4 ur contributn concernin ur views on ma sch of choice.....I tink i'll go 4 ui.
@zezeny,cn sm1 find d academic calender on d sch site?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ibraheeym: Hian.. Buh dem just wan Resume 2nd Semester na.. Current 100l student have to Finish dia. Own Academic 1st year b4 We can Resume na! Abi wetin u dey try talk ? 2 sets of 100l fit dey inside 1sch at a time ?
Dis session ends by October according 2 d calender.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by profem1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
pedibaba_360: Tanks peeps 4 ur contributn concernin ur views on ma sch of choice.....I tink i'll go 4 ui.
@zezeny,cn sm1 find d academic calender on d sch site?
gud idea i too left unilag 4 ui
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Hardeybisey(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
Emma ow fa
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
zezeny:
Dis session ends by October according 2 d calender.
Hehehe.. Impossible.. How will dey Complete A Semester within 2months?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Lilly001(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
The May/June 2012 West African Senior School Certificate
Examination (WASSCE) result released by the examination body,
West African Examination Council (WAEC), on Friday August 10,
hasshown as increase of about 8percentfrom last year’s
performance.
Iyi Uwadiae, the head of the Nigeria National Office of WAEC,
made this known during the formal announcement of the release
of the results at the council’s head quarters in Lagos.
Uwadiae disclosed that out of the 1,672,224 candidates that
sat for the examination, 649,156 representing
38.81percent obtained credits in five subjects and above
including English Language and Mathematics,which is an
increase of about 8percent to the 30.91percent recorded in 2011.
According to the WAEC boss, there has been a consistent
improvement in the performance of students in the examination
since 2010 which he says “is an indication that investment in the
education sector, particularly, under the transformation agenda of
the present administration is beginning to yield dividends.”
He said out of the total number that sat for the examination,
1,545,004 candidates representing91.10percent have their
results fully released while 150,874 candidates,
representing 8.90percent have a few of their subjects
still being processeddue to some errors mainly traceable to
the candidates and theschools in the course of registration and
writing of the examination.
While disclosing that the Council was already working to correct
the errors in order to fully release the results of the affected
candidates, Uwadiae announced thatthe results of a total of
122,000 candidates, representing 6.70percent were being
withheld in connection with cases of examination
malpractices which are being investigated. This, he noted
was a decline from last year’s record, noting that an improvement
in performance translates to a decrease in malpractices.
He however announced that candidates will be able to
check the details of their performance on the Council’s
results website: www.waecdirect.org within the next 48
hours.
Earlier, the WAEC boss had lamented the rate of examination
malpractice in the country, dearth of qualified teachers for
Mathematics and Science related subjects as well as inadequate
facilities in both public and private schools andcalled for improved
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hardeybisey: but its not yet updated on their site....check waecdirect.org
It will Be Available Online within 24hours According to d Reports.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.