Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,692 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua - Education (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua (293977 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
2012 WAEC result is not yet out.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by orelove4liff: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
Principle90: Pls are u a student of ui.
yeah
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Principle90(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
orelove4liff: yeah
I don?t tink so bcs ui can't av u as a student n name as one of d best institute in nigeria anyway dat nigeria 4 u.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
Principle90: I don?t tink so bcs ui can't av u as a student n name as one of d best institute in nigeria anyway dat nigeria 4 u.
Guy abeg chill nd relax nah. U like 2 attack personality sha. I guess u jst started posting on dis thread because ur username doesn't look familier. Dis thread is known 4 peace don't come here 2 cause confusion. U may ignore any info dat seems not useful 2 u on dis thread, instead of unleaching abuses on different people. Tankz as u comply. Stay blessed.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Principle90(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
zezeny:
Guy abeg chill nd relax nah. U like 2 attack personality sha. I guess u jst started posting on dis thread because ur username doesn't look familier. Dis thread is known 4 peace don't come here 2 cause confusion. U may ignore any info dat seems not useful 2 u on dis thread, instead of unleaching abuses on different people. Tankz as u comply. Stay blessed.
u know false news as been one of d tin i hate most pls watch wat 2 post. Tanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
@mzdharmmie nd Emma my friends I see u o. How u dey?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by emmastalwart(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ibraheeym: Mehn.. I've Misplaced the 2000 Post jamb form Teller o.. Hope dis Won't cos any Bleep up sha!
Ibraheeym: Mehn.. I've Misplaced the 2000 Post jamb form Teller o.. Hope dis Won't cos any Bleep up sha!
pls make sure u find it be/cos ui will ask 4 it during ur final yr clearance even it might affect ur NYSC. U can still visit room 7 of ui admission office 4 more info. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by orelove4liff: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
Principle90: I don?t tink so bcs ui can't av u as a student n name as one of d best institute in nigeria anyway dat nigeria 4 u.
no comment
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by tjosh007(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
A young man goes into a
pharmacy and says to
the pharmacist,
"Hello, Could you give me
condom? I'm going
to my girlfriend's place For dinner and I think I may
be in with a
chance!"
The pharmacist gives him the
Condom and as
the young man is going out; he returns and
says,
"Give me another condom
because my
girlfriend's sister is very Cute
too" . She always crosses her legs in a
provocative manner when she
sees me
and I think I might strike it
lucky there too."
The pharmacist gives him a second condom
and as the boy is leaving he
turns back and
says,
"Go on, give me one more
condom because my girlfriend's mum is still
pretty cute and when she sees
me she always
makes eyes, and since
she invited me for dinner, I
think she is expecting me to make a move!
During dinner, the young man
is sitting with
his girlfriend on his left,
the sister on his right and the
mum facing him . When the dad gets
there, the boy lowers his head
and starts
praying,
"Dear Lord, bless this dinner
and thank you for all you give Us."
A minute later the boys is still
praying; "and
thank you Lord for your
Kindness." Ten minutes go by
and the boy is still Praying, keeping his head
down.
The others look at each other
surprised and his
girlfriend is even
More surprised than the others. She gets close
to the boy and says in
his ear, ”I didn't know you
were so religious."
The boy replies, "I didn't know
your DAD was a pharmacist.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by tjosh007(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2012
"The Cowboy, Black Man,
and the Native American"

THERE WERE THESE THREE MEN,
A COWBOY, AN AFRICAN
AMERICAN, AND A NATIVE
AMERICAN. THEY ALL HAVE
BEEN SUMMONED TO A
CERTAIN CLIFF BY GOD. THEY ALL MEET, AND GOD
APPEARS IN THE SHAPE OF
CLOUDS. HE SAYS TO THEM,
"STEP FORTH NATIVE
AMERICAN," SO HE STEPS UP
AND SAYS, "YES FATHER, WHAT HAVE I DONE TO
DISPLEASE YOU?" GOD SAYS,
"YOU HAVE MURDERED TOO
MANY PEOPLE IN YOUR
LIFETIME, SO I WILL GRANT
YOU THIS ONE WISH, IF YOU JUMP OFF THIS CLIFF, AND
SHOUT THE NAME OF THE
ANIMAL YOU WISH TO BE, I
WILL REINCARNATE YOU INTO
THE SPECIFIC ANIMAL AND
GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE." , SO THE NATIVE AMERICAN
JUMPS OFF THE CLIFF AND
SHOUTS," I WANT TO BE AN
EAGLE!" ONE SECOND LATER,
AN EAGLE GLIDES AWAY
INTO THE BLUE HORIZON. NEXT WAS THE BLACK MAN.
GOD SAYS, " YOU HAVE
MURDERED TOO MANY PEOPLE
IN YOU LIFE, SO I WILL GRANT
YOU THIS ONE WISH, IF YOU
JUMP OFF THIS CLIFF, AND SHOUT THE NAME OF THE
ANIMAL YOU WISH TO BE, I
WILL REINCARNATE YOU INTO
THE SPECIFIC ANIMAL AND
GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE." SO THE BLACK GUY JUMPS OFF
AND SHOUTS. " I WANT TO BE
A BEAR!" HE LANDS ON THE GROUND
AND STARTS GRAZING AWAY
AS A BLACK BEAR. NEXT WAS THE COWBOY. GOD
GIVES HIM THE SAME SPEECH
ABOUT MURDERING TOO MANY
PEOPLE AND HOW HE WILL
GIVE HIM ETERNAL LIFE AS
ANY ANIMAL HE SHOUTS. SO THE COWBOY RUNS AND AS
SOON AS HE GETS TO THE EDGE
AND JUMPS, HE TRIPPED OVE A
ROCK AND SHOUTED ," OH
SHIT!!!!"
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Jossy4luv1(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2012
WAEC RELEASES MAY/JUNE 2012 RESULTS..GUD LUCK TO U ALL

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ruka15(f): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2012
Jossy4luv1: WAEC RELEASES MAY/JUNE 2012 RESULTS..GUD LUCK TO U ALL
In the name of God,the result is not out! Please don't give me a heart attack!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by profem1(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2012
how far guys.wen do u tink we wil start reg o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2012
prof.em:
how far guys.wen do u tink we wil start reg o
Clearance first b4 reg. Probably end of Aug or early Sep 4 Clearance. Sorry bro, if I may ask, Are u not going 2 UNILAG again?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2012
zezeny:
U meant COURSE?
Lol. Yeah!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2012
emmastalwart,:
[color=#990000][/color] pls make sure u find it be/cos ui will ask 4 it during ur final yr clearance even it might affect ur NYSC. U can still visit room 7 of ui admission office 4 more info. Thanks
Ok.. But I av d Photocopy with me tho.. Is there no other way I can go abt it ?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by profem1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
zezeny:
Clearance first b4 reg. Probably end of Aug or early Sep 4 Clearance. Sorry bro, if I may ask, Are u not going 2 UNILAG again?
i have made up my mind boy.na ui 4 sure
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nikkylight(f): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
Afternoon pals,tis getting dull here o.ok lets discuss d hostel accommodation in d sch,anyone wt any idea how d hostel is like?how many students per room?d toilets bathroom,kitchen.and all oda stuff....m waiting.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
prof.em:

i have made up my mind boy.na ui 4 sure
Baba U get mouth... UI is d first nd still d best either dem like it or not. U're welcome 2 our Villa. Lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ibraheeym: Lol. Yeah!
Lol.... LL.B
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hostels in UI are conducive, I can assure u. D female hostels (Queens Elizabeth nd India) are very large. Elizabeth expecially is located close 2 d academic arena nd school gate. D male hostels are Zik, Mellamby, Indi, Tedder, Sultan Bello, Kuti are fantastic. In some rooms dere are two occupants while in some dere are four. In Mellamby for instance, dere is a corridor in each room where u can cook, for d ol'ounjes amongst us, lol. Water in UI is no problem at all, it flows like River Niger, fetch till u tire. D electricity hmm!, its noting but better at least dan previous years. AWO hall is a mixture of both male nd female (Undergraduate nd Postgraduate). Goodluck
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Jbravo58(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
ShehuAba: . Abi my guy nobody knws wen it'l b out bt 1 thing 4 sure is dat it won't b 2 long. Mayb b4 d end of dis month#just saying sha.
Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nikkylight(f): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
zezeny: Hostels in UI are conducive, I can assure u. D female hostels (Queens Elizabeth nd India) are very large. Elizabeth expecially is located close 2 d academic arena nd school gate. D male hostels are Zik, Mellamby, Indi, Tedder, Sultan Bello, Kuti are fantastic. In some rooms dere are two occupants while in some dere are four. In Mellamby for instance, dere is a corridor in each room where u can cook, for d ol'ounjes amongst us, lol. Water in UI is no problem at all, it flows like River Niger, fetch till u tire. D electricity hmm!, its noting but better at least dan previous years. AWO hall is a mixture of both male nd female (Undergraduate nd Postgraduate). Goodluck
dats kul,glad to hear dat,buh how about cooking arena 4 female hostels o,cos me like eating o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
zezeny:
Lol.... LL.B
jor o.. Law tin.. Mine'z Econs!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
zezeny: Hostels in UI are conducive, I can assure u. D female hostels (Queens Elizabeth nd India) are very large. Elizabeth expecially is located close 2 d academic arena nd school gate. D male hostels are Zik, Mellamby, Indi, Tedder, Sultan Bello, Kuti are fantastic. In some rooms dere are two occupants while in some dere are four. In Mellamby for instance, dere is a corridor in each room where u can cook, for d ol'ounjes amongst us, lol. Water in UI is no problem at all, it flows like River Niger, fetch till u tire. D electricity hmm!, its noting but better at least dan previous years. AWO hall is a mixture of both male nd female (Undergraduate nd Postgraduate). Goodluck
Lol. Bro pls How abt Football nd Party tinz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nikkylight: dats kul,glad to hear dat,buh how about cooking arena 4 female hostels o,cos me like eating o
Habaaa!!! NikkyLight, I no dey flirt nah, lol. I no female hostel is always more conducive dan guyz sha. But, normally, dere is always no special kitchen. Its ok sha.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ibraheeym: Lol. Bro pls How abt Football nd Party tinz
Bro shey u wan watch football tire ni, dem go give u. Dere is always a common room in evri hostels where u watch all live matches (Premierships, Champions League nd World Cup). U go even play ball tire because dere are lots of pitch nd competitions like Inter-Faculty, Intra-Faculty(Inter Dept) nd so on. Party Chaiii, party yanpia. As u enter, u go do Freshers welcome party. Later for second semester u go do dinner. Many oda shows organised by d student Union nd even Churches nd Mosque programmes. I beg no party forget book o, UI badt o.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
zezeny:
Habaaa!!! NikkyLight, I no dey flirt nah, lol. I no female hostel is always more conducive dan guyz sha. But, normally, dere is always no special kitchen. Its ok sha.
Zezeny shebi u talk say u be aspirant, Na inside school u dey Live. ?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nikkylight(f): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2012
zezeny:
oops,sowie,i think say u get like 10 gf's in each hostels...lol.anyway sha all iz well....:p tongue
zezeny:
oops,sowie,i think say u get like 10 gf's in each hostels...lol.anyway sha all iz well....:p
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ibraheeym: jor o.. Law tin.. Mine'z Econs!
Nice Course. Our Faculties building face eachoda.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
zezeny:
Bro shey u wan watch football tire ni, dem go give u. Dere is always a common room in evri hostels where u watch all live matches (Premierships, Champions League nd World Cup). U go even play ball tire because dere are lots of pitch nd competitions like Inter-Faculty, Intra-Faculty(Inter Dept) nd so on. Party Chaiii, party yanpia. As u enter, u go do Freshers welcome party. Later for second semester u go do dinner. Many oda shows organised by d student Union nd even Churches nd Mosque programmes. I beg no party forget book o, UI badt o.
Oooooshei.. Make I Bone My OAU ambition niyen... We no fit Party for get Book na... + Me I blv Say anybody we. Enta UI, esp for 1st Batch, na on Merit d Person no fit Be Olodo.!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ibraheeym: Zezeny shebi u talk say u be aspirant, Na inside school u dey Live. ?
Laugh Out Loud!!! My Guy, I be aspirant like u true true o, buh I get many many friends for UI, both Students nd Staffs. So, I dey always dey UI. Shey I don answer u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.