Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Oba Of Benin Might Have Told Jonathan Not To Attempt Rigging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin Might Have Told Jonathan Not To Attempt Rigging (652 Views)

I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin Might Have Told Jonathan Not To Attempt Rigging by wandeay: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2012
After the Edo State election, most people have been wondering why PDP does not rig including me and there was a peaceful, free and fair election amidst tight security, i am now thinking maybe Oba of Benin might have warned Jonathan severely to stay clear of Edo election the last time he visited his palace when he was asked to meet the king in his inner chamber without security, he might also have told him to provide more than enough security for the peaceful conduct of the election, what do you think about this?
Re: Oba Of Benin Might Have Told Jonathan Not To Attempt Rigging by werepeLeri: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2012
silly thinking.
Re: Oba Of Benin Might Have Told Jonathan Not To Attempt Rigging by wandeay: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
why did you call it silly thinking?
Re: Oba Of Benin Might Have Told Jonathan Not To Attempt Rigging by jumobi1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
GEJ is Anti/Rigging. Even if the Oba told him not to, he wasn't going to permit or encourage it.

(1) (Reply)

FG To Inaugurate SWF By Year End–okonjo-iweala / Navy Foils Attempt To Defraud Benin Republic Minister Of N25bn / FG To Rehabilitate Obudu Dam, In C' River State, With N1.65bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.