Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. (764 Views)

Today's Devotional For Active Prayer / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders.topic:the Recipe For Success. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. by oludayo20(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hi All,
Please join me daily on this spot for daily devotionals,whether you're at home ,work etc,these inspiring devotionals will take you into everyday situations and gives you fresh insight on how to turn life's challenges into opportunities,through the guidance of the scriptures,you can start with small decisions and work your way up as your choices begin to build ,so will your hope,joy and faith,you will begin to realize that no matter who you are,your life can be a positive ,influential force in the live's of others.
Cheers!
TOPIC:LOVE.
One of the greatest thing in life is love,love rules over all,love is good and kind,love respect others,love dictates between right and wrong,love does not do evil,love cares,love meets the needs of others,love is humble,loves gives.The dictionary define love as affection for someone or something/devotion to someone or something.love is it that's lacking in our society today,daily we're confronted with stories of stealing,armed robbery,looting,corruption,fighting and all other evil devices,this are not product of love but selfishness,love prefers others before one self,let us learn to love today at our marketplace,among friends,neighbours etc let's allow love to be our banner,with love we can change the world!
Have a great day!
Re: Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. by oludayo20(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2007
Hi All,
In continuation of our daily devotional which started yesterday,today we'll be discussing about FAITH.
Ref:Heb11vs1-end.
Faith is defined as the substance of things hope for,and evidence of things not yet seen.In this life we need faith to live,and God almighty who has given us everything that pertain to life and godliness has made faith available to us in a measure that we need to live,faith,hope that tomorrow will be good ,hope that i will be healed of my sickness,hope that i will get that my desired job,hope that i will succeed in that business,hope that i will make it in this life,hope that it shall be well with me is lacking in our society today,this is the reason why people turn into evil ventures to make ends meet,example of people in our comteporary world that have through faith achieved their desires is Abraham Lincoln,who at the age of 40,believe in his dream to rule America,another example is Thomas Edison who despite failing several time still achieved his dream,time will not permit me to mention some other great men and women who through faith have conquered their fear and live in their dreams.you too can be among those if you decide to exercise faith in every challenges that you encountered,and i bet you you will conquered and your tomorrow will be great,Nigeria our motherland will be great again,if we believe and have faith.exercise your faith today in God and corresponding blessings will be releabsed to you.
Have a great day!
Re: Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. by oludayo20(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2007
Hi All,
Today we'll be discussing about PRAYER.and our reference is from luke 11vs1 and luke 18vs1.
Prayer can be define as communion with God,God is committed to leading us and directing us so He has opened up an avenue by which we can reach out to Him,Prayer is not all about asking,but worship,praise are also prayers,God does not sleep,and his always available to hear our prayers,He has so much assure us that whatever we desire when we pray, we should believe.God is faithful to answer our prayers,He desire that we should prosper and be in good health.
Therefore what is it that you're looking for today?commit it into the hand of God and He will not only hear your prayers but at the same time answer you.
Prayer can be said anywhere,in the corner of your room,while driving,at work etc,and at anytime in the morning at night or in the afternoon,when you feel like talking to some one He's right there by your side,He said he will never leave you neither forsake you,commit you way to him today and he will direct your path.a trial today will convince you that God is faithful to his word.
God bless you and have a great day!

(1) (Reply)

Children Are Targets Of Nigerian Witch-hunt All In The Name Of Religion / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. / Strictly For D Psychics, Philosophers, Spiritualist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.