Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Warning: Plz Don't Read Y Driven, My Joke Re Mix - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Warning: Plz Don't Read Y Driven, My Joke Re Mix (854 Views)

Please, This My Joke Will Crack Your Ribs / Unfunny Joke..plz Don't Click! / My Joke Diary____Please Dont Laff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Plz Don't Read Y Driven, My Joke Re Mix by izenco2005(m): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
Husband and wife each time de want to Be Intimate de called it phone call so dat children will not decode. One day,his husband called his son to tell her mother dat he want to make phone call,son run and tell her mother, her mother send his back again tell ur dad dat network is bad now,son want back and told his dad, dad was mad and sent his son back again, tell u mother if net work is bad here I will go outside and make de call, son want back and tell her mom, mom was very angry she sent his son tell u father if he try it an go outside and make call, she will open business centre. Three mad men where at mary land bridge looking down inside water shouting 13 13 13 13 13, people where so curious to no y de mad men where counting 13 13, bt de where scared to come close and take a look , after a while a police man summon courage to go an c. To der greatest surprise De three mad men immediately carry de police man boom inside water and starting counting 14 14 14 14, omo every body pick race. Aboki want to Alaba. to porches radio set to keep up date wats happen in kano , check out der conversion. Aboki_ who de sell radio. Alaba boy_ which type, aboki_ which type do u have? Alaba boy_I have LG, sonny, sharp, ken wood, aboki_kie no no.be dis. Alaba boy. Dan which one u wan buy. Aboki. I need wazobia radio, if u no get wazobia radio set, I fit manage cool fm radio. Alaba boy laf and laf and mistakenly press her oga wife bosom ------------ nigeria CID was hiring for a high position and after basic training they had three people left, two men and a woman. They asked the first man to come to HQ and told him,"Your wife is in the next room, we need you to take this gun and shoot her". He wouldn't do it so they sent him home. They asked the next man the same thing but he said he couldn't do it so they sent him home. Then the woman came and they gave her a gun and told her that her husband was in the next room and needed to be shot. She went in and there were clicking noises then crashing noises in the room. She came out and said,"The gun was loaded with blanks so I had to kill him with the chair
Re: Warning: Plz Don't Read Y Driven, My Joke Re Mix by Babyamaka(f): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
the jokes are all funny and wonderful
Re: Warning: Plz Don't Read Y Driven, My Joke Re Mix by izenco2005(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
Tanx honey
Re: Warning: Plz Don't Read Y Driven, My Joke Re Mix by izenco2005(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
Tanx honey, ope ur funny too
Re: Warning: Plz Don't Read Y Driven, My Joke Re Mix by slimchi2k2(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2012
nice

(1) (Reply)

Safety Tips Joke (joke ) / Wat Do Dey Take Naija For? / The Screaming Sheep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.