Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention (10706 Views)

Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by ebamma(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
that drug at 14,000 dollars is damn expensive,that money fit buy land for ikorodu
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Bright2(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by megawax8: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
Cleanman: so many local herbs/drugs have been released by Nigerian herbal traditionalists bt failed 2 get to worldwide stage..."we the first" syndrome by americans once again proved!
how wuld sumtin dat dint get d audience of d country which supposedly made it,get to d world......bt y cnt dis U.S gurus get a cure sef Mtchewwwwww
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by megawax8: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
ebamma: that drug at 14,000 dollars is damn expensive,that money fit buy land for ikorodu
ikorodu abi V.I? Dats ova 2million naira we r talkin about....
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
Thank God,my dream of f.u.c.king 4 girls at the same time without condom has come,i can now enjoy my money to the fullest..
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by greatgod2012(f): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
dis's a step, d next step will be medicine for cure, my guess anyway
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by megawax8: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
Yomieluv: Thank God,my dream of f.u.c.king 4 girls at the same time without condom has come,i can now enjoy my money to the fullest..
u nid JESUS!!!

1 Like

Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by nomshu(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
those weh sabi play dangerous games oyah!
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by tpapi: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
Yomieluv: Thank God,my dream of f.u.c.king 4 girls at the same time without condom has come,i can now enjoy my money to the fullest..
bros abeg write ur wil first
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
megawax8: u nid JESUS!!!
everybodi nids jesus.aftall condom dey dull me b4,i no dey get maximum satisfaction with it.*ash.aw.os here i come*
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Afamokoye: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
My pple, weather truevada or what ever learn to tell urself d truth ad nting bt d truth. Tick to spouse ad tel urselt d truth. Ad be free frm sickness. Stop wat God dn't like.
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by 10over101: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
Doctor Abalaka, once promised to get rid of HIV via herbal stuffs, but he was neva encouraged by naija govt..WHO make a living tru HIV & Malaria..so they can neva be eradicated otherwise some ppl ll be jobless..don't be deceived! Those two diseases are their natural resources..
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
dasparrow: People should stick to their spouses and stop sleeping around like dogs on heat.
true talk
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by ifywelkrested: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
edlion57: govt shld give it free

Everything Government.....was it govt that gave them the virus?? Smh
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
more money for illuminati
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Elueme: 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
For information sake, this drug doesn't cure HIV/AIDS and will incur a devastating side effects when abused. A situation far more horrible than the disease itself.. My advise to y'all before taking on truvada seek a proper docs advise on prescription
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by pvee(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hmmm Prevention is better than cure you better not follow the drug b4 HIV ll follow you back like twitter. Abstain and if you don't want to abstain no say I no warn you.
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Jicextian(m): 3:13am On Jul 22, 2012
casket: This drug will surely be of help to discordant couples especially HIV-positive wife,HIV-negative husband who still desire to born more children.
Exactly my thoughts too. But the problem here is that its yet to be affordable and reachable, especially in the third world countries where the HIV menace and scourge is high. May God help us.
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by hassymo5(m): 6:02am On Jul 22, 2012
for those of you saying the drug is of no need are nt serious, health proffessional like me are happy abt it,,, i work in a lab and there was a time i prick my self wit patient syringe twice, but thank God all were negative for HIV, bt wit drug like dis we can b safe!!!!
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Icon4s(m): 7:05am On Jul 22, 2012
maclatunji: For the record, this drug does not prevent HIV infection 100%.
. True talk. Just like condoms dn't prevent infections 100%.
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Icon4s(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2012
pvee: Hmmm Prevention is better than cure you better not follow the drug b4 HIV ll follow you back like twitter. Abstain and if you don't want to abstain no say I no warn you.
.Hmmm...Abstainance.What if one's marriage parthner is infected?
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Petovi: 7:28am On Jul 22, 2012
I no d cure 4 h.i.v would b out soon dat is if is nt nt even out allready cos i gat a feeling dat d cure is allready out but for one reason or d orda dey have refused 2 bring it out,but my consign is wat would b d after effect of d cure of h.i.v.I no 4 sure dat d cure would b a licience 4 everyone 2 mess up,nt dat am against d cure bt i no dat d cure would seriously change our moral disposition globerly there by leading to d rapid increase of sin.
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by sniperwolf(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2012
Very soon Chinese will make a mass-production and render the drug ineffective
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by mandy4s: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2012
edlion57: govt shld give it free

which govt? Can u subsidize that??
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by mandy4s: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
diluminati: more money for illuminati
foolish agurment!!!please bring up something contributive or keep mute. Thank you!
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by kumbalo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
need to be a franchisee in south africa. I need to get to work now
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Revolva(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
WeLl after all its the americans that brought hiv disease and gave it to us populated regions so as for them to sell their drugs

All the problem in this world is from the white man-michael moore from the book -stupid whitemen
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by EBERENASAM(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
May God Help us
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2012
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
mandy4$:

foolish agurment!!!please bring up something contributive or keep mute. Thank you!

how is it foolish mr iggy?
Re: WHO Endorses Use Of HIV Medicines For Prevention by Yemak74: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
Health care system is going higher... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidney Donor Wanted Urgently / Over 20,200 Babies Born In Nigeria On New Year Day- UNICEF / Bees Sting A Man To Death In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.