Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Travelling To Canada For 2 Weeks Vacation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada For 2 Weeks Vacation (1118 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada For 2 Weeks Vacation by koolmd: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hello House,

I am a 38 Year Old Single Male Nigerian, i am planning to visit Calgary, Canada on a 2 week vacation. I've downloaded the forms and filled for submission. I have made my hotel reservation and packaged all my documentation. As i am gainfully employed in Nigeria, i have recieved a letter of introduction from my company who will also pay part of my Holiday expenses, however i need to know if i need an invitation letter from anyone in canada( i do not have any relatives in canada). Also, i had applied for the Federal Skilled Worker Program in 2009 but rejected as my profession had been removed from the list of eligible professions.

I just like to know what my chances are regarding the visa approval. I have travelled to Paris, France and Manchester,UK within the last three years.

Appreciate an honest guidance on this.
Re: Travelling To Canada For 2 Weeks Vacation by henrychubayo: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
Just want to tell you that your chances of obtaining the visa is 80-20. You have a high chance indeed. You have a good travel history. You have strong ties to home country. You have no ties to canada (if your relative is there, they would believe you will stay behind just like the person did. Very strong issue that makes visa applications to be rejected by vo). Your company sponsoring part of your travel expenses means better for you since they will believe that you will come back. You have a great % of getting these visa my friend. Meeting this simply but sensitive rules are just what it takes to get the canadian visa. Just try to have enough money in your account but not to lodge money into your account. Don't be sacred but when you get it, pass the information about the process and interviews so that other will learn. Best wishes

(1) (Reply)

World's Latest Mega-airport Finally Opens / Help! Mexican Online Visa Appointment Is Not Working Anymore / Where Do You Want To Go For Your Next Vacation Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.