Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Naeto C's White Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C's White Wedding Photos (43476 Views)

Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos / Iyanya, Ali Baba, Naeto C Perform At National Stadium / Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by razzberry2(f): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
#He told d oda girls he used to date,dnt even holla..cos if his mrs gets 2 no he'l be surely slaughtered..take anythin u want 4rm him,he will not even bother..he jx wanna let al girls no..dat he n his wife r 5 n 6#
congrats naeto C
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by ebamma(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
that one na their wahala jare,make i order another bottle of gulder jare
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by manny4life(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

That car is the bomb,i'm just so much in love with it.

You see yourself? grin grin grin grin

How you fall in love with a car you'll hardly see around?

Abeg limit your love for the car, the car is expensive but personally, it looks dull to me. The day I'll get married (everyone invited), Bentley it is. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by AreaFada2: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
igbo2011:
lmao

But my question is how many Europeans have African weddings? Why do we go to their culture but they don't go to ous? Is it do to religion? Do Muslims have Arab weddings? I am not sure just asking.

When I get married I don't want a white wedding, only ONE traditional one.

Simples. It's the state of confusion we find ourselves in! Imagine a jobless boy in Naija was asking his sister in UK for 500k to just manage do white wedding. When she no give, he said "ah, London people too stingy sef".

Now wedding, funeral, all na double. Traditional and oyinbo own.
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by Enyika(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
See chairman. D weddin is on point jor. Rolls Royce. BOSS! U murdered it. HML mr naeto-c.
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by foyeks2001(f): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: You better start making sense with your words, cos you aint growing younger.

u too son...
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
Area-Fada:
It very nice but i can't help not to notice that Naeto C's suit doesn't seems to fit him very well.. maybe he got it long time before the wedding and gain some weight before the wedding... It is like he even forced the button to close. Happy marriage life .

Naetochukwu Chikwe na Igbo man. Why waste money on another suit when you have an old one at home? grin

Lol. I was thinking the same thing like "Damn, looks kinda tight on him".
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by Ejine(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
Yet, that 40 year old overgrown hooligan called Jim Iyke still dey mess himself up, fooling around with sugar mommies, fighting (as well as getting his arse whooped) in clubs.

I guess he truly is a foool at 40 grin cool
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by eledalo: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
very ibotic *no insult intended* grin
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by manny4life(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
antitpiah: Ibo wedding . . . very drab.

Yet your effin hands couldn't help but click on it past first page to make a comment... shioor, smh. If you don't like it, go hang yourself... tongue tongue tongue

antitpiah:

You will never be able to afford it, you are Ibo.

I'm proudly Igbo and 100 million+ reasons why I can afford it. You don't like it, go and bury yourself tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
Oh! I thought he was gonna end up marrying that beauty in his video song "5 and 6".they actually looked real! Chai! Different strokes for diffrent folks.HML Naeto C!
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by wadoski: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
Area-Fada:
It very nice but i can't help not to notice that Naeto C's suit doesn't seems to fit him very well.. maybe he got it long time before the wedding and gain some weight before the wedding... It is like he even forced the button to close. Happy marriage life .

Naetochukwu Chikwe na Igbo man. Why waste money on another suit when you have an old one at home? grin
Area-fada ur fada.
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by eghost247(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
Happy Married life SuperC
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by shilling(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nicole is pretty but her gown is so dated. I haven't seen that silhouette used in years.
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
manny4life:

You see yourself? grin grin grin grin

How you fall in love with a car you'll hardly see around?

Abeg limit your love for the car, the car is expensive but personally, it looks dull to me. The day I'll get married (everyone invited), Bentley it is. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rolls Royce wasnt meant to be seen like toyota or honda in the first place but I love it because I have seen it and know about it.I know someone who has five of it and anytime I see him drive around,i keep falling more.

Btw,I advise you go for a Chrysler Emmy or Escalade when you intend to get married.
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by chucky234(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
manny4life: Nice... A man who finds a wife, finds a good thing, thus says the lord. grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, happy married life, no fighting o... grin grin grin

Isn't that the Rolls Royce Phantom?
You guess is as good as mine,hmmm Naeto grooving Phantom
Level don change 10/10
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by DaBozz(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
[i][/i]by bohboh275(m): 7:38pm
It very nice but i can't help not to
notice that Naeto C's suit doesn't
seems to fit him very well.. maybe
he got it long time before the
wedding and gain some weight
before the wedding... It is like he
even forced the button to close.
Lol...i tink say na only me notice am![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by oneeast: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
Igbo guys and girls are da most beautiful in 9ja. Example, look at Naeto and his wife. Igbos are the real beautiful ones the world knows.

1 Like

Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by Ayodhejjy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
freecocoa: HML to them but them force Naeto C?

Why is him no dey smile na?cheesy
na him new album video wey he wan shoot na in dey tink abeg no blame him
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
igbo2011:
lmao

But my question is how many Europeans have African weddings? Why do we go to their culture but they don't go to ous? Is it do to religion? Do Muslims have Arab weddings? I am not sure just asking.

When I get married I don't want a white wedding, only ONE traditional one.

i couldn't have said it better my dear, it is called Mental Slavery!
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
the only MC with a Msc! cool.
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by dramaticspeak(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ayodhejjy:
na him new album video wey he wan shoot na in dey tink abeg no blame him
lol
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
just remember the guys mum is a former aviation minister whose only act of note is banning of bac-11 airplanes

how much of that wedding floss is our money?
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by hoyehdiran: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Thank God I didnt stand close to Naetochukwu...during the snapshot...Nairalanders for recognize me....

Famzing of the highest order!!!!
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by AreaFada2: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
wadoski: Area-fada ur fada.

Wadoski,

No insult meant oo. I learnt a lot from Ibos who were tennants in our houses. They came with nothing and made it through sheer prudence. I don't buy stuff any how for example. See what profligacy did to Greece, Spain etc.
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by manny4life(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Rolls Royce wasnt meant to be seen like toyota or honda in the first place but I love it because I have seen it and know about it.I know someone who has five of it and anytime I see him drive around,i keep falling more.

Btw,I advise you go for a Chrysler Emmy or Escalade when you intend to get married.

I did not say it was meant to be seen like Toyota, after all is Bentley seen around like Toyota is seen? All I'm saying is that I don't like the appeal, it's DULL to me. Are you sure of this person who has five of it? undecided undecided undecided Anyway, kudos to them o, if they own 5 Royce's.

BTW, which one is Chrysler Emmy? Although Cadillac is a very good and STRONG brand, as for the Escalade in particular, it's too big and bogus for me. Unfortunately, I wasn't endowed with height undecided undecided undecidednot a fan of big and bogus SUV's smiley smiley smiley. Those big/bogus SUV's are for real tall folks, in my perspective, if you're 6ft of shorter, you shouldn't be seen in such types of vehicles... grin grin grin
Re: Naeto C's White Wedding Photos by ronkygal: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Lovely!!

Love her wedding dress. . .Simple yet Chic!! kiss kiss

Thank goodness neither of them is wearing gloves.

wat abot it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men, Will You Rock This Okey Bakassi's Outfit? (pictured) / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor In Tight Blue Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.