Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) (35581 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(more Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by drharry: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2012
I have to duff my hat for NL..u made me laugh despite being very angry with d okada man who just jammed my Burgudy brown Lexus SUV 2013...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Les: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2012
baslone:

Actually, it looks like it was taken from a space wagon.
and so?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by gulfer: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2012
Donpuzo: It was like a movie scene while driving down yaba to ozone cinema @ ecenter in my suv, when I saw this funny scene.

Call it action film or comedy. But its a funny risk some Nigerians took.
@ Poster, you were trekking from Yaba to Sabo when you snapped the picture because you had no fare to pay and you are now lying on NL saying picture's taken in your SUV. Tell you what, GOD is watching you o............... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by mu2sa2: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2012
wellmax: I see †ђε whole discourse has changed τ̅☺ verifying †ђε authenticity of †ђε claim of owning a SUV.
The committee was set up and here is its report,
1. The OP probably got the pix from another source
2. The pix cannot be taken by a road side pedestrain, cos before he brings out his phone, the bike would have passed
3. The pix was taken by someone in a moving car
4. There is no collateral proof that Op was in the car, or actually took †ђε pix by hisself nietherr is there a proof of the make of the vehicle.
5. The pix is real, common scene in my part of Lagos (nothing new)
6. The comittte thanks †ђε OP for sharing and prays he get his dream SUV soon.
7. This report has been forwarded τ̅☺ another committe for review.
Your committee's report cannot be relied upon until a whitepaper is issued on it. However members of the committee should collect their 100 million each honorarium being the first of five committees to be set up to look into the very serious national issue.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by eldeybik(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2012
nigerians neva seize to amaze me well ¶ also saw those okada guys in my volks beetle

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Buxomz(f): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2012
@op...SUV ke VUS ko HIV ni,hw did your hand become an elastic band to reach d RHD of yur so call car... abi na meruwa u dey ,cm snap d pix. grin@op...SUV ke VUS ko HIV ni,hw did your hand become an elastic band to reach d RHD of yur so call car... abi na meruwa u dey ,cm snap d pix.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Ninapha(f): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2012
Am really suprised u know. Why d nag. Honestly i gave my cousin suv yesterday as a wedding gift8-).
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Dotman01(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2012
Fourcade: lol...where is the Op? grin grin grin
He's in Apple's factory designing IOS for new Ipad 7 to post.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by benkings(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2012
baslone:

Actually, it looks like it was taken from a space wagon.
Abeg free me i still better pass you sha. cool
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by benkings(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2012
Azidogen2: Na so YORUBA PEOPLE LIKE TO TAKE RUBBISH RISK. Igbo not exempted too.
ur brain nid helmet ni?
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by timbros(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2012
LMAO!!
Nairalanders no dey fall hand. I don laff tire for this thread, even GEJ sef sitting next to me don laff die...
LMAO once more...
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Dotman01(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2012
snowdrops:

Fear no let you name the car wey you det drive.
haaaaa. . . I don laff taya
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by ask4double(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2012
$ugardaddy:

No be small thing my broda, so na offence to get SUV? Infact, I drive 2 state-of-the-art SUVs at the moment, don't ask me for make, colour or plate numbers -ask Inspired_M autos.
Now, haters, kindly go kiss a lion as advised, plus hug a wet transformer just in case you survive the kiss of death! angry angry angry
Aproko!!!
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by senateservices(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2012
One question that you all fail to ask the poster: while driving in ur X YU VEE grin, I can see the okada is in motion and u are in motion too, how did u get dat typ of perfect shoot by urself?
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by jhydebaba(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2012
A lot of comedian cum photographer in NL. #LDMTWC Laugh Direct Me To Wrong Church
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by uglyBetty1(f): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2012
Nairalanders, Nairalanders, Nairalanders, how many times did I call you people. Just because d guy mentioned SUV na why una wan kill am. The okada in question has been forgotten. Abeg make una no kill me with laughter here. Meanwhile, I am vIewing this from my N3310, upgraded version, 2013 model and Orange and Yellow in colour.(Colour Blocking)
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by kongalomo(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2012
Yinkay: Considering the angle and closeness to the okada men of the camera,is the SUV a Righty as in right hand steering?

my guy ..... U dey make me cry with laughter.....
I dey role 4 floor
mr OP ur own don fry
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Omonla77: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I am seriously rolling on the floor laughing my fat bottom off! I don laff taya for hia...the original issue has been pushed aside, the focus now is on the SUV..
@ from my refurbished Nokia 3330 64-megapixel with Nairaland for Android...
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by coolgb(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2012
@ OP
Just as you have said it was like a movie scene, dis Suv movie you have started......o ni duro wotan

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2012
Why una dey attack the guy sef! He is absolutely right! Infact I was in a dana plane looking at him in his SUV when he was snapping the okada man.sorry I cldnt snap him too cos my TECNO smart phone was faulty! Lol!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by ABAOmi(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2012
OP, u sabi lie oooo...SUV? Indeed

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by tydd(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2012
Una no go kill person here.....thanks guys,what a way to start a day.........posting this from 'nairaland for IOS' on my new iphone 15s
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Babadee30(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2012
webdezzi: in your suv? what color?
Abi oo
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2012
But_one_day: White Suv, Black Suv, Blue Suv, Yellow Suv, Green Suv, Orange Suv, Pink Suv, Diamond Suv, Navy Suv, Lemon Suv, Olive Suv, Wine Suv, Chocolate Suv, Red Suv, Purple Suv, & Milk Suv.
Am sorry lad, i hope you're not as stupid as your post . SMH
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2012
So this is new in lagos, come to the north where i school you will see horse carrying donkey
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Butoneday2(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2012
News has reached me saying dat de guy wit Suv is an Argbero at Oyingbo.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by onyebaba(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2012
N/landers no go kill person wit laff . I don laff so tey i don d hungry n its a long tym 2 wen i suppose break my fast. LMAO!!
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by menix(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2012
The SUV is a typographic error..the o.p.. Jst called mii dat he meant STD..
Thou i saw same dat day while navigating a drone in search of the OP..
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sugardaddy1(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2012
ask4double: Aproko!!!
Sorry ooo, e be like say na you I see under the rain just now when I dey drive back from church in one of my SUVs. No vex too much na, we too don pass through all that before, life na turn by turn so have patience grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sugardaddy1(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2012
Abbey2sam: So this is new in lagos, come to the north where i school you will see horse carrying donkey
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by olivia19(f): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2012
Is an old news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laff Life With Apkor- Best Jokes(copyright) / Old Woman Begs Mannequin For Money (pics, video) / Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.