Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Dem For Try Look Face - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dem For Try Look Face (1144 Views)

Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish / Dem Somali Girls! / 97.3 Classic Fm And 99.9 Beat Fm, Where Dem Dey? (2) (3) (4)

Dem For Try Look Face by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 22, 2012
Within the past 24 hours I have received spam messages both on FB and other social networks of all these 419 "my name is Lovette, I like your profile, email this@that.wuteva". Now obviously these things are just silly Nigerians on the hunt for maga...but seriously, I feel insulted.

To these people I ask:
How you go look person like me and reason am say I be one desperate guy who wan entertain one kain yeye online overseas nonsense as if local women don finish for my side!
I am not White or Asian , neither am I OLD.

Mtchewwwww undecided
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 22, 2012
2buff: Within the past 24 hours I have received spam messages both on FB and other social networks of all these 419 "my name is Lovette, I like your profile, email this@that.wuteva". Now obviously these things are just silly Nigerians on the hunt for maga...but seriously, I feel insulted.

To these people I ask:
How you go look person like me and reason am say I be one desperate guy who wan entertain one kain yeye online overseas nonsense as if local women don finish for my side!

Mtchewwwww undecided
So white and Asian people are desperate?
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 22, 2012
rokiatu:
So white and Asian people are desperate?

You're missing it. Blacks know themselves. I just don't see A Nigerian man falling for "my name is Lovette" scams.
Desperate people from other cultures might...as they must still do since these yahoo yahoo boys/girls are still eating.

Back in my early days in naija I remember girls who used to always do that in the cafe I used to hangout in.
They had all sorts of white/ Asian/old boyfriends and were apparently getting money from them.

Never have I seen a black man fall for that overseas ish.
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by tpia5: 3:37am On Jul 22, 2012
lie lie.
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by dealordea(m): 5:59am On Jul 22, 2012
Tpia, how do you know he was not saying the truth abi u follow am check em email? Na wa for you ooo
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Mynd44: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2012
You should see the number of spam mails in my e-mail box from members of NL
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by malaria(f): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
2buff: Within the past 24 hours I have received spam messages both on FB and other social networks of all these 419 "my name is Lovette, I like your profile, email this@that.wuteva". Now obviously these things are just silly Nigerians on the hunt for maga...but seriously, I feel insulted.

To these people I ask:

Mtchewwwww undecided
C R A AAAAAAaaAaaaaAaaaaaaAaaaaaap
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
^^^ Problem?
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by omega25red(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2012

To these people I ask:

Mtchewwwww undecided
i have gotten this mail too. i now get one at least every two weeks and my favorite response is "419 bastard stop emailing me"
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
omega25red: i have gotten this mail too. i now get one at least every two weeks and my favorite response is "419 bastard stop emailing me"
Is at all u say? Mehn am yet to receive 1 o!

My response.....

*Modafucker! I refuse to pardon ur starving azz, I hope my response sends ur sorry self into comma. My hard earned money! U dey maddddddddd? Yes! My Maga ain't no Mugun, I refuse to pay. Oya navigate a life wire and french kiss it.*
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by MrsChima(f): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
2Buff

I get emails about dying uncles and rich ancestors.....I love getting them cos I have a conversation with them and their dumb arses respond back......I even asked to visit.....I always show my hubby hesay they suck at scamming and give Africans bad name.
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Mynd44: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
The most snooping part is that they are not even good at it. They make stupid mistakes in typing and you wonder who falls for ishthead like that
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
Even here in Edmonton,AB,Canada, in kijiji house rental section, I responded to an add and got a poorly written response from someone claiming to be a priest from here,now over in Nigeria and needed to rent out his house based on trust! Obviously a scam.
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2012
Mynd_44: The most snooping part is that they are not even good at it. They make stupid mistakes in typing and you wonder who falls for ishthead like that
Greedy arse ignoramuses[or is it ignorami?] mofos of course who don't who themselves don't speak or type proper English.
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Mynd44: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2012
fresh_dude: Greedy arse ignoramuses[or is it ignorami?] mofos of course who don't who themselves don't speak or type proper English.
I tire oooo
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Andrew3(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2012
i just had to abandon my email cus of one favour jama angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Sijo01(f): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2012
I receive them too.
So annoying.
angry angry angry angry
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 24, 2012
considering that you are one fat and ugly dude, why won't you be considered a maga/mugu by internet scammers?

and i agree with mrs chima that you are one big fool. tongue
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 24, 2012
The attention-starved have somehow found their way to this thread.
Where is killz when you need him?
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by tpia1: 2:46am On Jul 24, 2012
Since you've all done jaybee a favour by jumping on killz, better call that Arrow r231.
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 24, 2012
2buff: The attention-starved have somehow found their way to this thread.
Where is killz when you need him?

Did you say attention starved? Did i notice you exist before you started sniffing my arse? Ugly gay hating on me because his arse is not being filled up by the studs in his hood? bitter soul. you may want to hook up with tpia. the witch needs banging and she in return could stimulate your anus with her broom.

Quit hating! sexkillz is a mod, you're not. but you can be my bitch. gay!
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 24, 2012
^^ You seem quite obsessed with my puckered butthole as of late.
You've been following it around, talking about it, taking [b]deep [/b]sniffs of it and just generally getting high off it's essence.
Does it entrance you that much? do you wanna taste it that badly?
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by Mynd44: 4:25am On Jul 24, 2012
What did I miss here? Y'all should stop this name calling jorh, it is not becoming of y'all
Re: Dem For Try Look Face by tpia1: 4:25am On Jul 24, 2012
michelin89:

but you can be my bitch.

and that's the long and short of the matter.

a cry for help.

Commonwealth Scholarship 2012/2013 / Birthday Wishes.... / Aluu4 - Never Seen Childhood Pics And Full Biography Released