Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Want To Travel Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel Out (1458 Views)

Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? / Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Travel Out by LoveKing(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2012
I want to take acting classes at New york film academy, thats why i want to travel out. i just have a b.eng, no work experience but have a small business. but i dont know how to go about achieveing this goal. please i need your advice.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Wasbayd: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
You read engineering and want to travel for acting. A bit ridiculous but I guess you want to take the talent way. Well, I will sugest you take your time, you can act and make money here too.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by GBASKY: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
WHAT YOU WANT IS VERY POSSIBLE , BUT THERE IS A WAY YOU WILL NEED TO PACKAGE YOURSELF IN RESPECT OF GETTING THE VISA IN TERMS OF YOUR DOCUMENTATION AND YOU PERSONALLY AS YOU NEED TO BE TRAINED AND AN EXPERT TO HANDLE THE DOCUMENTATION
Re: I Want To Travel Out by justwise(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
LoveKing: I want to take acting classes at New york film academy, thats why i want to travel out. i just have a b.eng, no work experience but have a small business. but i dont know how to go about achieveing this goal. please i need your advice.

Are you financially ready to sponsor yourself? That is the most important thing.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by LoveKing(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
justwise:

Are you financially ready to sponsor yourself? That is the most important thing.
thats where am hanging.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by justwise(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
LoveKing:
thats where am hanging.

You can't talk about travelling out if you don't have the money.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by LoveKing(m): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2012
justwise:

You can't talk about travelling out if you don't have the money.
what can a brother do then? Take my life?
Re: I Want To Travel Out by justwise(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2012
LoveKing:
what can a brother do then? Take my life?

No, wait until you are financially ready.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Travel Out by authecosta911(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
Evry tin is abt money.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by wysenas(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
Why acting and even travelling abroad?there are some African countries that are gd.countries like Egypt Equitorial Guinea,libya b4 d death of Gaddaffi.iam sure of Egypt where sales person with SSCE earn $400/month and £1 daily as feeding allowance.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by pat077: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
wysenas: Why acting and even travelling abroad?there are some African countries that are gd.countries like Egypt Equitorial Guinea,libya b4 d death of Gaddaffi.iam sure of Egypt where sales person with SSCE earn $400/month and £1 daily as feeding allowance.
are u in Egypt?

(1) (Reply)

Visa To Gabon / Snail Seized From Nigerian At Atlanta Airport(caught By 2 Beagles) / From Ibadan To Ilesha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.