Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Choosing Between Ontario And Alberta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Choosing Between Ontario And Alberta (1484 Views)

Newbie To Alberta Canada / Studying In University Of Alberta, Canada / Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region)my Post Was Moved Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choosing Between Ontario And Alberta by guddylover(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2012
To those of you who resides in Alberta,

Right now I live in Toronto, but am planning on moving down to Alberta because people keep informing me of the job prospects and they even said despite the increase on house rent expenses, that you save more living and working in Alberta, I am planning on going for my undergraduate studies @ Uni of Alberta/Calgary.

All I need to know now is that is it true that there are a lot of job opportunities there and they pay more compared to Toronto?
Re: Choosing Between Ontario And Alberta by allexy2: 5:11pm On May 23, 2016
At the moment, I don't think moving there is a wise ideaat the moment. The oil section is in ttotal essential at the moment in that province as a result of drastic fall in oil price.

even the government in that province is struggling. Lot of people have loss their job as oil companies have laid off workers. Lot of people are depending on the government to survive.

All of this things, you should have seen it o the news. Moving there now is not a good idea except of u can wait a little while for the price of oil to move and then oil companies will start recruiting again.
Don't forget that that province economy depend on oil

if u don't mind me asking, why are u leaving ontario ?

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Cities In The World To Travel / Photos: University Students In Fatal Accident After An All White Party In Kenya / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.