Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,512 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 (2598 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by bolajibaok(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2007
@sharn
welcome back shazmontaz
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by Sharn06: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2007
U cool, bola?
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by skingo(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2007
after watching the video again and again. i give it 8
its naija
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by kaydee(m): 12:05am On Dec 22, 2007
young_digi:

bolaji, what u have just mentioned is an average line at best, there's nothing metaphorical about that, i will expect u to do better than that

i still think sauce is a regular average rapper, i have listened to his whole mixtape and i must tell u there's nuthing i heard that made me raise an eyebrow, and i am being totally honest, i think osasp has apoint with him using the american accent to cover up, cus nigerians can act bush sometimes, i'm sure most don't even understand what he is saying, i personally will like to see someone call sauce kid out and i'll wana watch sauce get at them lyrically, with pure skills, not gun talk or street talk, if u know what im saying

I watched his "Warning Shots" and he had a line like

"Dude's in the game,he needs a memory card to save him"

This is not verbatim but i heard more on that video than i heard in the whole mixtape.That made me raise my eyebrows.If he comes up with more lines like that,then ,he'll be up there where he wants to be.
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by latent(m): 12:40am On Dec 22, 2007
yeah sauce kid flow is crazy man and lyrically he is good for the american market not the nigerian market.
been into rap music i can understand him but how many lay men will understand what he is saying
u dont come to nigeria and be talking about guns and violence, men we hard here but you dont come out saying it like a way of life
you dont come here fighting either. we dont need that, thats america and this is why they keep killing each other.
ever wondered why artist like p square are making it, because even a lay man understands the kparakpor they are dishing out. look at 2 face. someone living in america all his life cant understand p square that much. you must have walked the streets of naija
i can also tell you there a lot of rappers out there in usa that got crazier flow. an example is madarocka . the advantage is the accent and the speed,
it is one thing to be an artist, it is another to have the business side
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by skingo(m): 5:53am On Dec 22, 2007
man saucekid has the potential to be the biggest name in african rap because to keep it real.no favoritism attached, the guy dey tear. the guy come out and stand him ground. now na yebariba be the thing. next time he come around, if his single does not live up to the hype, then dat na yawa,
but sauce kid is dope.
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by bolajibaok(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2007
@skingo
dont talk too much .time will surely tell, skingo , do u have the full version of farabale remix now ??holla
qbeats in da building, its naija
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by OEPHIUS(m): 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2007
i rate a five lower than ruggedy baba just a whole bunch of money and the video does not sell the song
he just did it cos he though he needed to have a video
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by bolajibaok(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2007
hmm.
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by AfroCynic: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2007
Lol, the boy cannot rap but he's got good swagger, it makes him attractive and to be honest it's a great party track, will get people dancing and not a lot of people can do that.

I got the pump in the trunk,
looking for a girl with junk in her trunk
so I can throw junk in her trunk
throw dirt in her ass??

What the fukkkkk?

I give him a 3 for lyrics, 8 for the beat and 5 for the video.
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by skingo(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2007
if u dnt understand the slang, I guess it aintyour fault.
dats actually one of the best part of the song,
then when the shepe is in the system.
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by busygirl(f): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2007
How am I sure that this skingo boy is not SAUCEKID grin. Anyways, i don't like the song. . . .it's just rubbish. . ." shey u be fine boy" Watching the video would be absolute waste of time. . . .sorry. . . .Saucekid, is a bit wack to me!
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by jayvin01: 12:25am On Dec 23, 2007
busygirl:

How am I sure that this skingo boy is not SAUCEKID grin. Anyways, i don't like the song. . . .it's just rubbish. . ." shey u be fine boy" Watching the video would be absolute waste of time. . . .sorry. . . .Saucekid, is a bit wack to me!

LMAO!! im not even sure. . . ID could not be verified cheesy
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by edgecution(m): 1:02am On Dec 23, 2007
Na ur problem if u no like the guy. Sauce Kid is a damn good rapper.
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by skingo(m): 2:01am On Dec 23, 2007
busygirl:

you're not a busygirl. because if u were a busy girl with things to do, u will not find time to say such.
this is the first time u have referred to me since i joined this site. but im so sure u have been paying attention to me.

now to end my case. you're not a busygirl. u have too much time on your hands for nonsense. go find a playmate or something.
its naija
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by AfroCynic: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2007
Skingo, you're on the guy's jock a little too much. he's not using any slang that is difficult to understand, as a matter of fact, the guy is not saying anything much at all. Truth be told, it's a party track and he's not supposed to be mad lyrical but he's pretty much below sub par.

Let's hear him on another track before I pass my final judgement on the guy.
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by bolajibaok(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2007
@afrocynic/skingo
hilarious even afrocynic is trying to analyse skingo. na wa o
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by busygirl(f): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2007
Skingo, i don't have time for you now, I'll come back to reply you cool
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by osasp(m): 3:22am On Dec 24, 2007
oh nd huz d second retard dat came out rappin like he just went thru 4 rounds of sex
''smooth typ'o nicca'' uuhhh!!!
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by youngdigi(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2007
@osasp, i been listening to this song lately and i actually like that 2nd guy the most on the song, even in the video, he had a better blend than sauce
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by zigbo(f): 1:28am On Dec 29, 2007
i cant stand the song then the swagga swagga part makes it more so annoying. . .all them boys in that video look like wanabes
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by wendymanda: 4:33am On Dec 30, 2007
I couldn;t get past the eww eww eww noise they were making, I give it a 0 for trying to copy the American style instead of inventing their own and for failing at that.
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2008
Who's saucekid?

Is he the same saucekid of Nland?
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by Mustay(m): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2008
no mdsocks

he sucks more than nland's saucekid does cool tongue wink

wdh! shocked

that song is wack; he copied REmy ma's tune, then recently he vexed me by copying Cassie's Is it u tune angry

i think 9ja pple like listening to too much of slangs, cos that song makes no sense.

rating: 3

he can nefa sell in the states like this or is he waiting for ruggedman to diss him the way the latter did to maintain
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by bolajibaok(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2008
SWAGGA

mdsocks:

Who's saucekid?

Is he the same saucekid of Nland?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by skingo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2008
sauce kid is the african ambassador of rap music, farabale remix is the business. tell mustay to jabo sinu konga
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by richyodilu(m): 3:59am On Mar 01, 2008
I was enjoying this whole debate about the swagga and the eparipa or is yebariba and it was looking like an interesting reality show but it got me thinknig. Skingo there is so much venom in you as it concerns Sauce kid, and I am convinced beyond doubt that you must either be the sauce kid, or a relation or a manager. How come u come like the guy pass urself (that is if no b u b d yebariba)?
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by lailai2(m): 5:57am On Mar 01, 2008
his songs are just fun, i like listenin to them, a deviatn from everyday songs
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by skingo(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2008
omo im sauce kid's presonal assiatant, manager, and tax collector. so if u see sauce kid ask about me. im a hustler
Re: Saucekid Yebariba Sanboribobo Official Video: Rate It From 1 To 10 by FLOWSHOW: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2008
lol skingo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj O'kay The Megamixer Drops Best Of 2011 Mixtape / Usher or Michael Jackson: Who Influenced Artists More Globally? / Olamide- Felila Ketan “video Released” Watch Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.