Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Twin Sisters Marry The Same Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twin Sisters Marry The Same Husband (1218 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] / Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Marry The Same Husband by Anurugwo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
Strange things do happen, so if one wants to leave, the other has to also. It’s absurd. What was that for? They even want their children to marry the same husband. They were not co-joined, they are separate human beings now.

Twin sisters named Gracious and Grace recently did what others might call bizarre by marrying the same husband in Zambia. Since birth, the lovely twin sisters were known for sharing things together. They’re married to a 25-yr old man named, Kays Kaundula a resident of Livingstone Island in Zambia.
They’re blessed with 3 little children.http://hotnaijanews.com/2012/07/22/twin-sisters-marry-the-same-husband/
Re: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Husband by ektbear: 5:28am On Jul 23, 2012
Lol this is pretty awesome

(1) (Reply)

When Someone Asks Me "What State Are You From" / My Family Needs Your Prayers / Tired Of Epileptic Power? Order For Your Inverters @affordable Prices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.