Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

African Literature Reviews Blog; Mary Okeke Reviews - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / African Literature Reviews Blog; Mary Okeke Reviews (804 Views)

Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) / Please Vote My Flash Fiction for the Etisalat Prize for Literature / Free Books: 100 Legal Sites To Download Literature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Literature Reviews Blog; Mary Okeke Reviews by maryokekereview(f): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
Hey there!
Visit www.maryokekereviews..com (www.maryokekereviews..com), your staring point to African Literature reviews, please visit and follow here are some wonderful books already reviewed GraceLand, by Chris Abani, They Poured Fire on Us From the Sky, by Benson Deng, Alephonsion Deng and Benjamin Ajak with Judy A. Bernstein, Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali, My Father, Maker of the Trees, How I survived the Rwandan Genocide by Erik Irivuzumugabe with Tracey D. Lawrence, The Secret Life of Baba Segi's Wives by Lola Shoneyin, The Memory of Love, by Aminatta Forna, A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah, Second-Class Citizen by Buchi Emecheta, I Do Not Come to You by Chance Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani..... it goes on and on... http://maryokekereviews..com.es/

Visit, follow and feel free to leave your comments! smiley
Re: African Literature Reviews Blog; Mary Okeke Reviews by maryokekereview(f): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
[img][/img]

Visit!
www.maryokekereviews..com

Re: African Literature Reviews Blog; Mary Okeke Reviews by tpia5: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
you should keep the thread updated.

(1) (Reply)

Versatile And Dedicated Writers Wanted / Haggai247 Is A Con Artist / If You Can Critique A Literature In The Medical Field Indicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.